#451 Reminiscing

Reminiscing

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,014 posts
  • Personal Statement:aspiring photographer and family historian

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:33 PM

I am sure that Task 30 and the Month End document are the same thing. I assumed she just left off a couple of items that we had been asked to include.

Please tell me if I'm wrong because I think I'm done and have only sent in one email with links, etc. If I am wrong, then I don't understand what is different about Task 30.

gallery_6765_2488_1918.png
BLINKIES_SpeedScrap.gifBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif
I use a Canon Rebel T1i and PSE10.
my photos and layouts

#452 Reminiscing

Reminiscing

• Members
  • 3,014 posts
  • Personal Statement:aspiring photographer and family historian

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:36 PM

p.s. Maybe this quote from the first post in this thread will help?

"ONLY tasks that specify emailing should be included. "

So that would be the items we were reminded to include in Task 30 today (and we were asked to include a couple others that weren't mentioned in this morning's task, such as the link to the thread we started.)

gallery_6765_2488_1918.png
BLINKIES_SpeedScrap.gifBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif
I use a Canon Rebel T1i and PSE10.
my photos and layouts

#453 kayoft

kayoft

• Members
  • 2,191 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:36 PM

I am sure that Task 30 and the Month End document are the same thing. I assumed she just left off a couple of items that we had been asked to include.

Please tell me if I'm wrong because I think I'm done and have only sent in one email with links, etc. If I am wrong, then I don't understand what is different about Task 30.

Still waiting to hear. Did not sent PMs asking for clarification - only posted here. We'll see. I'll let you all know if I hear anything.
Posted Image
Visit my blog. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#454 April Showers

April Showers

Boutique Diva

• Admin
  • 41,939 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 11:07 PM

I'm pretty sure today's task is to turn in all your finished tasks-- one email with everything to Ang. I would assume any discrepancy is a typo. It really should all make sense. Just get them in! :) Good luck!

gallery_5375_358_11104.pngMy Gallery I scrap with Photoshop CS6.

SGblinkie.gifButton_Layout.pngWT-Button-copy.gifButton_Welcome_Mgr.pngBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#455 Julie - scrapaholic

Julie - scrapaholic

Scrapping - Chatting Fool

• Members
  • 13,260 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 11:16 PM

Emailed Angie, just now. I hope she gets it, cause I just got into the hotel, and am leaving first thing in the morning to continue my trip home, and won't be able to get back on the computer.
Posted Image

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

#456 Cheri T

Cheri T

Scrap Woman

• Design Team
  • 12,079 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 11:31 PM

Done! :) Whew! I had to hurry with my last page; then I had to go and submit them all to the mags (might as well get more bang for my buck;) Now to cross my fingers, lol!
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#457 AngRoCamp

AngRoCamp

Queen of the Late Night Layouts

• Design Team
  • 10,853 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 04:10 AM

SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION!!

Here's a little behind-the-scenes tidbit of info for you. Sometimes things shift and bend a bit during the month and we revise to make things work correctly. It's hard, sometimes, to foresee exactly how a game plan will work out. As things shifted through the month and as we filled in a few challenge blanks that we didn't have completely planned out at the beginning of the month, I managed to neglect to update the final task details! Sorry about that bit of confusion. Hopefully the answers you got earlier and the brainstorming and opinions shared by participating game players helped people to decide to just send in everything that had been requested through the month and sort of disregarded the specifics listed in task #30 as it was missing a few previously requested month-end document items. If you sent me an email with everything that had been requested for your month end document and included links to your 6 layouts you'll be good to go. :) If you didn't... go ahead and still send it in! I'll be accepting them until 11:59 p.m. MST on July 1st because of the confusion :) (Sorry I wasn't around to clarify things earlier. Off for the day with my kiddos.)

And yes... another behind the scenes error. It should have said "Re-JUNE-venate - Username" not JJ. Hehehe. A little copy/pasting error. D'oh.

Thanks for playing this month! We LOVE to see you working on layouts and sharing your creations! Keep up the good work. I hope you feel re-June-venated and will keep moving forward in your scrapbooking projects!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users