Re-june-venate!

AngRoCamp

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
okay go back to where you had chosen your link, right click and copy the http at the top of the page you used for your link, come back here and click on the green plus button, delete the http already there and do a ctrl-v to paste the link you copied earlier and it should work this time...provided you do hit the right arrow key after the link is posted in where you type and then hit enter.

Thanks for helping me SO MUCH V. . .I LOVE YOU. . .And I 'm making a file with all your instructions so I stop bugging you so much. . .Hugs dear bff. . .Hugs

OK Debi,

Your not allowed to say " I am REALLY SORRY to be SO STUPID. . .And SUCH A PEST" no more!!

We all need help sometime or another help, nobody is stupid!!

We all start with all these, seems to you, silly questions!!

Keep moving forward and know that we don't mind, I'm sure that is what V is going to say!

Denise THANK YOU for you kindness of overlooking ALL MY FAULTS. . .It's REALLY HARD TO BE A NEWBIE. . .

Task #1

The cameras are all cleared and awaiting a wedding on Thursday. :)

All photos are organized by the date.

DH took this photo of our youngest ds getting a base hit on Memorial Day.

WAY TO GO ds. . .WAY TO GO

Task #3

Create a LO that includes the photo you shared on day 1 and the product you shared on day 2.

Task requirement: Link us to your completed layout in the gallery.

Is there a specific place to post LOs or should we just post in member's gallery?

Task #3

Create a LO that includes the photo you shared on day 1 and the product you shared on day 2.

Task requirement: Link us to your completed layout in the gallery.

Is there a specific place to post LOs or should we just post in member's gallery?

I couldn't find a gallery specific for Re-june-venate, so just posted in my gallery. I created a new album, figuring there may be more before the month is out. :D.

Task #1: Whew! I'm behind b/c I wanted to convert all 200some RAW photos from our family reunion/cleanup at G & G's farm on Sunday! Anyway, here are my grandparents with all but 4 of their great-grandchildren. Ours are the 3 boys at right, and if you look closely you can see my hand/arm trying to keep my 3-yr old in the scene! All he wanted to do was run off and play, lol.

Task #4

Leave love on 2 layouts shared from the task on June 3.

Task requirement: Include links to the layouts with your comments in your month-end document. (no posting in this thread necessary)

Archived