Re-june-venate!

AngRoCamp

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're early today! I came to post my layout for task 3, and already I see task #4. So I'm leaving one post for 2 tasks!

TASK #3

Here's my layout:

Re-June-venate task #3 - YOU MAKE ME SMILE

TASK #4

I will be leaving more, but here are links to two of my comments:

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...;findpid=357417

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...;findpid=357418

Task #3 completed.

Well, I should have been anticipating a LO using the items from the first two tasks, but I wasn't and it was tough making them have anything to do with each other. lol. I kept it really simple, but it's kind of interesting and something I would never have done on my own: Summer's Song

Task #1

Starting a little behind but.....I will catch up! My DH is usually the one who takes care of transferring all the pics... so this was excellent practice for me! I finally figured it out. Here's on of my favorites from a recent visit to a local farm.

Task #1

clear memory card, and organize. Also learn how to upload to this site. Well i am uploading photo but have no idea where it is going.

Its my daughter pulling on her hair. it has good contrast to practice photo editing on--which I need!

Off to univ. to see if there is TUT on uploading?

candyK

Task #1 third attempt to include photo. I can't get past it being an attachment. the insert photo box at the top here doesn't do anything?

candyK

Hey you got it. You have to click on the plus sign under manage attachments :D

Help,

I am trying to post my LO for Task#3 and I get a blank screen after I hit Post It. :monstercry:

Hi Annette,

Try this,

If you go to where you leave a response and type in what you want to say, look just above the black line that binds the box you are typing in, and you will see little rounded boxes that follow along the top of this response box. The first one has a "b" on it. The second box has an italicized "i", the third for underlining has a "u" underlined. Then there are two "Aa's" in a rectangular box. Next is the smiley face in a rectangular box, then the GREEN ARROW. This is the box you want when you are leaving a link.

Now open up a new tab and go to the layout you want in your link. Up at the top of your computer screen is the place where you type in an address that will take you to a certain page, such as the boutique or say a layout in the gallery. If you right click on the address you want to show here, and click on the word copy in the little box that pops up, while your cursor is over the address, it will copy it. Go to the green arrow box and click on it. you will see a place where in blue it says http://. Right click on the blue (make sure it's still blue) and choose the word paste in the box that pops up, and it will copy your address to that space. Click okay. Now it will say please type in a title. You can delete the blue or type over it and type in what you want your title to be. Click okay and it should show your bb code to add it to your typed words in this box. It will look funny in your response but that is okay. It's just code to make it work.

Now go down to where you click on the rectangle box that says, add reply below here where you are typing. (you already do this every time you leave a post) Right next to it is a rectangle box that says preview post. Click on it to see what your post will look like. (you don't have to do this, I'm just suggesting it here for you to see if you've done it right, it's a way to check). it will show up on top of this white box you are typing in. Look it over and see if an underlined address shows up with your title that you gave it. You can even click it if you want. If it does, go back down and click add reply to add your post to the game.

Help,

I am trying to post my LO for Task#3 and I get a blank screen after I hit Post It. :monstercry:

Hi Annette,

Try this,

If you go to where you leave a response and type in what you want to say, look just above the black line that binds the box you are typing in, and you will see little rounded boxes that follow along the top of this response box. The first one has a "b" on it. The second box has an italicized "i", the third for underlining has a "u" underlined. Then there are two "Aa's" in a rectangular box. Next is the smiley face in a rectangular box, then the GREEN ARROW. This is the box you want when you are leaving a link.

Now open up a new tab and go to the layout you want in your link. Up at the top of your computer screen is the place where you type in an address that will take you to a certain page, such as the boutique or say a layout in the gallery. If you right click on the address you want to show here, and click on the word copy in the little box that pops up, while your cursor is over the address, it will copy it. Go to the green arrow box and click on it. you will see a place where in blue it says http://. Right click on the blue (make sure it's still blue) and choose the word paste in the box that pops up, and it will copy your address to that space. Click okay. Now it will say please type in a title. You can delete the blue or type over it and type in what you want your title to be. Click okay and it should show your bb code to add it to your typed words in this box. It will look funny in your response but that is okay. It's just code to make it work.

Now go down to where you click on the rectangle box that says, add reply below here where you are typing. (you already do this every time you leave a post) Right next to it is a rectangle box that says preview post. Click on it to see what your post will look like. (you don't have to do this, I'm just suggesting it here for you to see if you've done it right, it's a way to check). it will show up on top of this white box you are typing in. Look it over and see if an underlined address shows up with your title that you gave it. You can even click it if you want. If it does, go back down and click add reply to add your post to the game.

The problem I am having is not adding the link to my LO but adding my LO to my gallery. After I have inserted the description of my LO I then go down to where I need to upload my LO, I hit the browse button and find my LO, then I go down and click the Post Image button, insead of seeing the screen that says my image was uploaded successfully and then see my LO all I get is a blank screen. My LO is saved as a .jpeg, could this be happening because my LO is too big? What size do you suggest I save it as. I saved it as a 8X8 page.

I'm joining in a little late, but I'm ready to get caught up.

Task 1: we went to the zoo last weekend and here is one of my favorite images taken that day

Task 2: As a result of my recent EHD crash, I have begun downloading my previous purchases and organizing them. I feel so lost without my SG's supplies.

My last download was the Day to Day Life Collection

Archived