Re-june-venate Chit Chat Thread

AngRoCamp

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had so much fun with jumpstart january, so I'm really excited to see this month's game. I got my first task done. Sure hope i can finish it this time. I got through until about the 27th or 28th of january and then life happened and didn't finish. I wish everyone locks of luck and laughs along the way.

I couldn't participate in Jumpstart January since I was away with limited internet connection. I've got a busy June, but I want to try.

BTW, Elisha, the photo of your DGS is adorable. It would work great with Brandy's Sketch It or blended into a background. So precious.

Let's have fun everyone!!!

This is just what I need. Ireally enjoyed the Jumpstart January. With DH leaving for Iraq and Scrapgirls 52, I have been bogged down lately. Most weeks, it seems like the only layouts that I get done are Scrapgirls 52.

I am going to try to do this. This will be something entirely new for me. I don't have anything big going on this month, so I should have the time to keep up with it. Today was easy because I downloaded Picasa last week and just finished reorganizing everything, photos included. Good luck everyone, this should be lots of fun.

Okay, I have a question. I completed the first task and posted in the thread. But was I supposed to do anything else to confirm that i completed the task? I want to start off in the right way here. I noticed that Julie posted hers in the gallery and I didn't do that. Thanks.

I mentioned this in the game thread but since this is the official "chit chat" thread I'll put it here too. I had a good laugh at myself - you all should too! LOL

When I read the post for the game I read it this way:

Re (as in the short form for regarding) June Venate (like this Ven-ah-tay)..........so Re: June Ven-ah-tay .... and then I wondered "What's a venate? Sounds like a drink from Starbucks...and maybe Ang wants us to try one. Nice!" LOL Imagine how silly I felt when I figured it out! LOL

I mentioned this in the game thread but since this is the official "chit chat" thread I'll put it here too. I had a good laugh at myself - you all should too! LOL

Re (as in the short form for regarding) June Venate (like this Ven-ah-tay)..........so Re: June Ven-ah-tay .... and then I wondered "What's a venate? Sounds like a drink from Starbucks...and maybe Ang wants us to try one. Nice!" LOL Imagine how silly I felt when I figured it out! LOL

Silly girl. ROFL. Now, I want an iced coffee.

Silly girl. ROFL. Now, I want an iced coffee.

I'd like a caramel macchiato(sp?) iced, please.

BTW, Elisha, the photo of your DGS is adorable. It would work great with Brandy's Sketch It or blended into a background. So precious.

Great idea! I've had that for months and haven't used it!

This is a crazy busy month for me, but sometimes I do my best scrapping then. I will do what I can to stay caught up. I sure needed a jumpstart, I have really been lazy about scrapping lately. That darn life I have.....just gets in the way!

Janine, you're on to something.

When you come up with the recipe, please post it!

It could be like BurgerVille's fresh flavor of the month - June- strawberry Venate, July, Raspberry, August blackberry...hmmm....all winter could be chocolate or mocha???

:)

Oh, I need this one too, I don't know how long its been since I've actually finished a layout! June is always crazy, last month of school stuff going on, soccer, tball and softball (4 kids, 1 sport for each of them), and building up to my hubby's crazy summer work schedule, but even if it gets me started, thats good enough for me right now.

Hi ladies. . .Well I didn't join until in March (I think) so I missed jump start january. . .Which of course means I'm lost here (ok when am I NOT lost)lol. . .Could someone post a thread to info on this. . .Thanks

I'm so excited, I've been in layout overload lately trying to finish up my ds's album before graduation. I probably won't have it completely done, but I've gotten a lot done, See his album in my gallery if interested. So many photos, so little time.

Between the last sale and the album I think I've bought out the boutique too. Fun new collections to scrap with, and now a new one today from the club. I haven't even had time to look at it yet. About to go and download now. Can't wait to see more new goodies. :D

I hope I can keep up with this while getting ready for 100 + people at his grad open house on the 14th. If anyone from SG is in the area feel free to stop by for a taco nacho bar that afternoon. I'd love to meet you!

Yupppppers....this is gunna be good for all of us.....as long as life doesn't get in the way!! But I guess, we just take it one day at a time girls!! :)

Oh and Ang- "Re-JUNE-venate" thats so clever....I love it!

*bowing* thank you :)

ROFLMBO.

It's a bummer that the message board automatically downsizes multiple caps in titles. It should look like thi: re-JUNE-venate. Would that have read better for you? Or would you still have been craving a caffeinated beverage? ;)

ROFLMBO.

It's a bummer that the message board automatically downsizes multiple caps in titles. It should look like thi: re-JUNE-venate. Would that have read better for you? Or would you still have been craving a caffeinated beverage? ;)

Monday morning - coffee + headache = re: June Ven-ah-tay and now, after two cups of coffee and a few Ibuprofen, I still can't think of it any other way.........and capital letters in the right places would have made no difference this morning. :unsure:

I completed more layouts in January than ever before, and since then I've barely done more than SG52. I like the way the tasks build upon one another, leading up to a layout.

Archived