Re-june-venate Chit Chat Thread

AngRoCamp

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your going to miss me Rosemary, I'm going to be gone from june 26th through july 6th!

You're right Denise, I am going to miss you. Have a great time where ever you go! Joyce, how was the cereal? I had an egg white fritatta this morning. Yummy.

Your going to miss me Rosemary, I'm going to be gone from june 26th through july 6th!

You're right Denise, I am going to miss you. Have a great time where ever you go! Joyce, how was the cereal? I had an egg white fritatta this morning. Yummy.

Wow, that sounds good. I just had Cherrios, my usual breakfast. We eat cereal most days. I wonder what we'll get for a challenge today? Something to start us toward another layout?

While your waiting Rosemary, have you checked out my Tribute book to my dad?

We are going to Virgina, a timeshare trade.

Where in Va are you going? We used to live on the Eastern Shore, a little town called Bloxom. We lived there from 1985 till 1993.

While your waiting Rosemary, have you checked out my Tribute book to my dad?

We are going to Virgina, a timeshare trade.

No I haven't, where's the link, LOL. Aren't I lazy? I'm sitting out on my front porch listening to my fountain and the birds chirping wondering why I'm still here after filling their drinking water and waiting for me to leave. I'm waiting with my camera hoping to catch a bird or two in a shot. We'll see who's brave enough to venture forth. Last year I had some really saucy cardinals and of course the yellow finches, but no one is daring this morning so far. :D. It's looking kind of stormy out this morning too, so not sure if that could be keeping them away as well.

I'll go click on your name under your avatar and check out your gallery. See you in a few!

Wow, that sounds good. I just had Cherrios, my usual breakfast. We eat cereal most days. I wonder what we'll get for a challenge today? Something to start us toward another layout?

I hope so, I love these challenges and am really enjoying them now that graduation is over. The first half of the month was really busy but now I'm finding time to make things for me! Oh, just noticed it's raining all around me, just a soft gentle rain. How fun! It just started. I'm wondering if it will be a quick morning shower or last for a while. No wonder the birds are hiding in their nests. They like to chatter almost as much as me! LOL.

Denise, where's your dad's book posted? I didn't see it in your gallery! Help! Guess I do need that link afterall :D

We live in a "zero lot line community" so we have a very small backyard, but it backs up to a common area which is full of trees. Amazingly we have a lot of birds, including bluebirds which nest in our bluebird houses. They seem to be feeding babies now, but I haven't tried to get close enough to look.

Oh I love watching the birds, we have a very active backyard!

We do to. Isn't it fun to watch them come and go? We put in (we meaning mostly dh and son's ;) ) a waterfall and stream in our back yard, due to some huge rocks and a mess left there by the previous owners. We couldn't figure out what to do with it, and then "waterfall, and stream" came to mind, so we did! It took a whole summer to get it how we wanted it. We had a hill that was all grass going up to our back fence and then this ugly pile of rock and dead vines and a tree cut off at waist high. LOL. So lovely! We bought the house in winter (Minnesota winter, picture lots of snow) and didnt' see it until the spring! It's gorgeous now though. I need to scrap a page with our backyard on it and our front we redid too, with rose bushes, and a fountain, I love the sound of water falling. And we have a sweet little front porch with a white rusted table (glass top) and chairs, plus a bench swing in white as well. I love sitting out here, especially in the morning. Oooh, stopped raining for now. I'm sure it will start up again though. Skies are gray and pretty actually, the sun is highlighting the sky in the background, (LOL sounds like a layout!)

Okay, enough rambling, I'm off to check the brag section of the mb! :D

WOW, WOW, WOW, Denise, it's fantastic. Your dad must have loved this when you gave it to him!!! I loved it! Your dog's name is so cute, BIZY. Laughed out loud, okay I know, LOL. :D. I love the photo on Hilton Head with the lighthouse behind the sailboat. So pretty. You have a terrific family and this is sure to be a family heirloom! WOW, and did I say WOW? LOL.

It's raining again! Love the rain. No lightening, just soft gentle pitter pats on teh leaves and in the fountain. :D.

Oh I love watching the birds, we have a very active backyard!

We do to. Isn't it fun to watch them come and go? We put in (we meaning mostly dh and son's ;) ) a waterfall and stream in our back yard, due to some huge rocks and a mess left there by the previous owners. We couldn't figure out what to do with it, and then "waterfall, and stream" came to mind, so we did! It took a whole summer to get it how we wanted it. We had a hill that was all grass going up to our back fence and then this ugly pile of rock and dead vines and a tree cut off at waist high. LOL. So lovely! We bought the house in winter (Minnesota winter, picture lots of snow) and didnt' see it until the spring! It's gorgeous now though. I need to scrap a page with our backyard on it and our front we redid too, with rose bushes, and a fountain, I love the sound of water falling. And we have a sweet little front porch with a white rusted table (glass top) and chairs, plus a bench swing in white as well. I love sitting out here, especially in the morning. Oooh, stopped raining for now. I'm sure it will start up again though. Skies are gray and pretty actually, the sun is highlighting the sky in the background, (LOL sounds like a layout!)

Okay, enough rambling, I'm off to check the brag section of the mb! :D

Sweet, can't wait to see a layout of that backyard!

WOW, WOW, WOW, Denise, it's fantastic. Your dad must have loved this when you gave it to him!!! I loved it! Your dog's name is so cute, BIZY. Laughed out loud, okay I know, LOL. :D. I love the photo on Hilton Head with the lighthouse behind the sailboat. So pretty. You have a terrific family and this is sure to be a family heirloom! WOW, and did I say WOW? LOL.

It's raining again! Love the rain. No lightening, just soft gentle pitter pats on teh leaves and in the fountain. :D.

unforuneatly the last page even though you can't read it on the view in shutterfly was his obit. He passed away in 2006. I wish I could have done it while he was alive...... I plan to start my mom's side, so maybe she'll be around when I finish it. I have a bunch more photos of that side of the famil, dating back to 1913! even some metal pictures. Thanks for the WOW's!!!

unforuneatly the last page even though you can't read it on the view in shutterfly was his obit. He passed away in 2006. I wish I could have done it while he was alive...... I plan to start my mom's side, so maybe she'll be around when I finish it. I have a bunch more photos of that side of the famil, dating back to 1913! even some metal pictures. Thanks for the WOW's!!!

Oh, Denise, I'm so sorry, I couldn't read it, but what a lovely gift for the whole family! It's amazing. I'm sure your mom treasures this one particularly!

Here's something fun for you girls to look at this morning. For ds's graduation, my husband rented a air balloon guy with wavy arms and put it in our front yard, and then if that wasn't enough ds #1 and his fiance squeezed lemons all morning to spell out congrats with the lemon halves in the grass! LOL. NDSU's colors are green and yellow (john deere colors) and so the yellow on the green grass, well, you get the idea. LOL. What do you think?

Ooops it helps if I add the photo, lol.

Here's something fun for you girls to look at this morning. For ds's graduation, my husband rented a air balloon guy with wavy arms and put it in our front yard, and then if that wasn't enough ds #1 and his fiance squeezed lemons all morning to spell out congrats with the lemon halves in the grass! LOL. NDSU's colors are green and yellow (john deere colors) and so the yellow on the green grass, well, you get the idea. LOL. What do you think?

That's sounds awesome, very inventive.....did you get a pic? Ha there's the picture!!! looks great!

That's sounds awesome, very inventive.....did you get a pic? Ha there's the picture!!! looks great!

Hey, want to go chat in the chat room if no one is there? I know there's one in an hour, but not sure if there's one before that. I don't think so...

I'm gonna miss you too! As to the echo...I crashed last night literally. My eyes were burning so bad I had to leave the computer and then I fell asleep in my recliner. Woke up, went to bed at 1 am and got up at 7 am. Don't forget High Noon Crop in the chat room at 12 noon (9 am for the west coasters!) I'm excited to see what today's challenge will be as well :)

As to the FLOINC...forget it :D Ya'll should know by now that needles in a haystack aka the boutique and I don't mix well. Tee Hee!!

Vaughnde, did you try just looking through your own collections? That's how I found my first paper! LOL. I need more collections honey, It's so I can find Zaz'z floinc papers! Really, not for me! :disappearing-smilie: I'm not addicted! LOL. Good morning V, wondered why you were up so early when I saw you in the gallery! :D

Thanks for the offer rosemary, that was a good idea. but I'm on my way to lunch! I'm not attempting anymore trips to the boutique for the FLowers of hurt my eyes.... I've givin up!

Have a great lunch Denise, maybe the new challenge will be posted when you get back. See you later!

Oops, she already ran away, was it something we said Zaz??? We love you! really we do, and floinc too. :disappearing-smilie:

Checked out the re-JUNE-venate thread, she didn't go in there, must have been looking to see if anyone begged for a clue! Come on girls, don't give up, you CAN do it!!!

Hey I forgot to get candy bars for the monthly or half monthly challenge, Is anyone else doing that challenge? It sounds like fun! Of course I need research!!! If the re-June-venate challenge doesn't show up soon, I'm holding SG accountable for my going to the store to buy CANDY!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Archived