Re-june-venate Chit Chat Thread

AngRoCamp

I just wanted to applaud all you ladies who were able to stick with the Re-June-Venate Game! You girls rock!! The month got away from me, pretty early too and I fell too far behind. You girls should give yourself a big pat on the back! && Good Luck....can't wait to see which one of you deserving ladies gets a Prize!!!!!! :)

You can still do Task #5, Audrey! :D

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would you like me to do it again ZAZ??? LOL :joke::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Love you, Rosemary, but no. ;) Just keep sending recipes instead. :D

I had a feeling you'd say that! :lol: You got it! :dancingcow::dancingcow::dancingcow: I think I need a list of which ones I've sent to you. :giggle_bear: Have you ever eaten at Kincaid's? I've got their Burn't Cream recipe. Would you like that?

Hey, I need some help ... I'm a little confused. (Stop nodding in agreement - we all know that's a pretty much normal state of affairs for me :D)

I'm trying to finish up all the end-of-challenge documents. Do we need to send two documents ... one for the whole challenge which includes all tasks that requested documentation in the end of month email ... and ... the Task 30 document? And, so we send it to the same email as the Task 30 email? Can't find any email listing in our initial post.

I find 3 other tasks requesting documentation in addition to those requested in task 30. And task 30 requested links to our LOs but that wasn't requested in the LO tasks as we went along.

Any thoughts ???? Any Re-June-venator CEO's out there to help clarify how we finish up this fantastic challenge.

Hey, I need some help ... I'm a little confused. (Stop nodding in agreement - we all know that's a pretty much normal state of affairs for me :D)

I'm trying to finish up all the end-of-challenge documents. Do we need to send two documents ... one for the whole challenge which includes all tasks that requested documentation in the end of month email ... and ... the Task 30 document? And, so we send it to the same email as the Task 30 email? Can't find any email listing in our initial post.

I find 3 other tasks requesting documentation in addition to those requested in task 30. And task 30 requested links to our LOs but that wasn't requested in the LO tasks as we went along.

Any thoughts ???? Any Re-June-venator CEO's out there to help clarify how we finish up this fantastic challenge.

Sent Ang a pm at Zaz's recommendation. Should have thought of that. Hope we hear soon. Hugs, Kay.

All I gotta say is they're being awfully quiet. We're starting to get right down to the wire now. The challenge ends at midnight ET doesn't it.

I think it's midnight mountain time Kay. That's 1 am for me. Dh just went to bed. Oh, dear, what to do, what to do... maybe that's part of the challenge. To figure out what we're to do. LOL. P.S. I'm so used to posting replies to you that I posted a reply on my candy layout to your message. LOL. You'll have to go back to read it. :D.

All I gotta say is they're being awfully quiet. We're starting to get right down to the wire now. The challenge ends at midnight ET doesn't it.

I think it's midnight mountain time Kay. That's 1 am for me. Dh just went to bed. Oh, dear, what to do, what to do... maybe that's part of the challenge. To figure out what we're to do. LOL. P.S. I'm so used to posting replies to you that I posted a reply on my candy layout to your message. LOL. You'll have to go back to read it. :D.

That's too funny. I'l go check it out. :rofl:

Sugar Shock ... :lol: yeah I guess so. Believe or not I'm more of a salty fatty (in more ways that we care to discuss) kinda person than I'm in going for the sweets. I'm doing something about the fatty part tho - Have lost 20 lbs so far.

Chocolate ... now, if it is white I'm in ... the rest of it ... don't care. Kinda odd that way.

Sugar Shock ... :lol: yeah I guess so. Believe or not I'm more of a salty fatty (in more ways that we care to discuss) kinda person than I'm in going for the sweets. I'm doing something about the fatty part tho - Have lost 20 lbs so far.

Chocolate ... now, if it is white I'm in ... the rest of it ... don't care. Kinda odd that way.

Salty and white chocolate huh, have you seen this??? White chocolate Popcorn If you've never tried it, well, lets just say all those lbs. you've lost, well, they are in serious jeapordy! LOL. WTG on the weightloss, I'm trying too. Not happening too great but I've lost about 8 so far. Woooo hooooo. I'll take all I can get! LOL.

Salty and white chocolate huh, have you seen this??? White chocolate Popcorn If you've never tried it, well, lets just say all those lbs. you've lost, well, they are in serious jeapordy! LOL. WTG on the weightloss, I'm trying too. Not happening too great but I've lost about 8 so far. Woooo hooooo. I'll take all I can get! LOL.

I remember that LO and thinking ... oh no ... don't need to go there. I see you've been out LSL ... lots love :) We're kinda stuck waiting for number 10 on our Share the love game. We need someone to drop in with some love and get us going again.

I just reread the original post on the challenge ... wondered why we were loosin' it on the details ... no time is mentioned. I went ahead and sent in two documents ... the Task 30 doc and then a separate month end doc with all the requested info from the tasks. Just to be safe. I don't know what I'm going to do tomorrow morning with no task to get me going and thinking scrapin' all day. Oh, I know :dancingelephant::dancingelephant: It's the first .... yeah ... a new club collection tomorrow! :dancingelephant::dancingelephant:

I remember that LO and thinking ... oh no ... don't need to go there. I see you've been out LSL ... lots love :) We're kinda stuck waiting for number 10 on our Share the love game. We need someone to drop in with some love and get us going again.

I just reread the original post on the challenge ... wondered why we were loosin' it on the details ... no time is mentioned. I went ahead and sent in two documents ... the Task 30 doc and then a separate month end doc with all the requested info from the tasks. Just to be safe. I don't know what I'm going to do tomorrow morning with no task to get me going and thinking scrapin' all day. Oh, I know :dancingelephant::dancingelephant: It's the first .... yeah ... a new club collection tomorrow! :dancingelephant::dancingelephant:

You really should try the popcorn, it's a great recipe for a quilting party! LOL. That way you can eat a little and have help getting rid of it. Believe me there won't be a crumb left. It's that good. Just remember to use the white candy wafers, not the almond bark found at the grocery store. The "bark" doesn't work, it bites back, LOL. and you have to use colored sprinkles too, it really does add to the crunch you know! LOL.

I think I'll create another ending doc. to send in and call it a night. Yes I've been in the gallery LSL. I had to do something, and I love doing that. Ha, just try to find a layout that I've not already done it on tonight, LOL. Makes me happy! :dancingcow::dancingcow::dancingcow:

p.s... the candy drawer is not really a drawer I have in my house. Trust me, if I had that in my kitchen my kids would have found it a long time ago. They were both so shocked and went looking for it, asking "What drawer is that, let me see the layout!!! Where is it?" LOL. It was the biggest laugh I've had all day! :rofl:

Well, I did it. Except #5. Just got to the hotel in Richmond VA, and emailed my documents in. I'm leaving first thing in the morning to get home finally, just hope Ang got my email, as I won't be able to try again.

Did give the boutique one more shot at that speedbump Zaz, but I'm to tired from driving 9 hours to give it another shot.

Well, I did it. Except #5. Just got to the hotel in Richmond VA, and emailed my documents in. I'm leaving first thing in the morning to get home finally, just hope Ang got my email, as I won't be able to try again.

Did give the boutique one more shot at that speedbump Zaz, but I'm to tired from driving 9 hours to give it another shot.

:worthy: Julie you amaze me. I know I could never have kept up like you did! And, just a little love comin' your way ... I never noticed your little butterfly flitting around on your siggy. Way too cool! Have a safe drive the rest of the way home!

Hey Julie, how do you submit to mags. How do you know what ones and what they require. I've looked at the submission thread, but it all seems so dated, so I wasn't sure where to find out what to do for it. Any suggestions? I'd love to do that.

See you when you get home, Julie, LOL.

Copy/Paste from the main re-June-venate thread:

SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION!!

Here's a little behind-the-scenes tidbit of info for you. Sometimes things shift and bend a bit during the month and we revise to make things work correctly. It's hard, sometimes, to foresee exactly how a game plan will work out. As things shifted through the month and as we filled in a few challenge blanks that we didn't have completely planned out at the beginning of the month, I managed to neglect to update the final task details! Sorry about that bit of confusion. Hopefully the answers you got earlier and the brainstorming and opinions shared by participating game players helped people to decide to just send in everything that had been requested through the month and sort of disregarded the specifics listed in task #30 as it was missing a few previously requested month-end document items. If you sent me an email with everything that had been requested for your month end document and included links to your 6 layouts you'll be good to go. smile.gif If you didn't... go ahead and still send it in! I'll be accepting them until 11:59 p.m. MST on July 1st because of the confusion smile.gif (Sorry I wasn't around to clarify things earlier. Off for the day with my kiddos.)

And yes... another behind the scenes error. It should have said "Re-JUNE-venate - Username" not JJ. Hehehe. A little copy/pasting error. D'oh.

Thanks for playing this month! We LOVE to see you working on layouts and sharing your creations! Keep up the good work. I hope you feel re-June-venated and will keep moving forward in your scrapbooking projects!

Understandable! Yes, I am rejunevenated and now eagerly trying to learn about photography in the Scrapgirls Digi-Photography class.

Thanks for another fun month! I look forward to the next month long challenge.

Oh Ang ... stuff happens. We've all been there. I had absolutely the bestest of best times with this month long challenge. I'm glad there was a new club kit to distract me from my withdrawals with no re-JUNE-venate task to get my morning started. How long do we have to wait before we get to play again? .... huh .... huh... :bouncing-frog::dancingelephant::dancingcow: I know, I can do the daily challenges and there are others, but this was so fun chatting with the same people every morning and all working on the same project and seeing what everyone was doing. Just the best learning from each other.

A grea big :thankyou: goes out to you and your team for all your hard work!

Thank you to everyone on the committee for making this such a FUN, and productive monthly game!! I agree with Kay that it's so nice to chat back and forth with the same people on the accompanying chatty thread as well as participating in the game itself.

Lots of fun was had here too!!:) Thanks for setting this all up for us; it was awesome!

Submitting: I do keep track of the new posts on the submissions forum here. It seems like every month or 2 someone posts what some of the mags are currently looking for.

Archived