Re-june-venate Chit Chat Thread

AngRoCamp

I would love to do this. . .My first time to jump in. . .I have done the steps & TRIED to pick JUST ONE picture but how do I upload it to the proper thread???? I have never posted a picture on the message board. . . :disappearing-smilie:

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay Debi...when you click on fast reply then click on more options at the bottom and that will bring up a big reply screen which has a thingy just below where you type for attatchments. Click on browse and go to where you saved your photo keeping in mind that it needs to be approximately 100kb or less and then click on the green upload button. If its too big the screen will tell you that then you need to open your program and make it smaller then try again. Once that upload is accepted then type in what you want and click on reply at the bottom of the screen. Looking foward to what you have to share!

Okay Debi...when you click on fast reply then click on more options at the bottom and that will bring up a big reply screen which has a thingy just below where you type for attatchments. Click on browse and go to where you saved your photo keeping in mind that it needs to be approximately 100kb or less and then click on the green upload button. If its too big the screen will tell you that then you need to open your program and make it smaller then try again. Once that upload is accepted then type in what you want and click on reply at the bottom of the screen. Looking foward to what you have to share!

Girl friend were you standing behind me reading as I was typing or what. . .LOL. . .Many times I have said "lighting fast" when referring to the way you ladies reply BUT come on now where were you standing on my head?????

Thanks V I can't make up my mine which of two I should use. . .So off I go to "call a winner" lol. . .

IT'S THERE V IT'S THERE. . .YEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS V

I'm going to give this my best ever try to finish. June is busy for everyone. My school goes camping for 3 days, and I'll be without my laptop! Yikes! I hope that doesn't throw me too far off track.

Good luck ladies!

Are we supposed to go back and add task #2 to our first post so all our tasks are in one place, or add a new post with task #2? Thought it might be easier to read for the judges if they were all in one post instead of adding more posts to read down the list. Anyone know?

Still on top of this one.....after all of two days! I went back to the first task and added "Task #1" at the beginning, as required in the original directions. I noticed some of you other posters had left it out it as well. You might want to go back and edit your posts to include it. It would be a shame to be eliminated on a technicality. :disappearing-smilie:

Still on top of this one.....after all of two days! I went back to the first task and added "Task #1" at the beginning, as required in the original directions. I noticed some of you other posters had left it out it as well. You might want to go back and edit your posts to include it. It would be a shame to be eliminated on a technicality. :disappearing-smilie:

Thank you Ann, I was one of the poster's that needed that reminder. I didn't realize I hadn't done that.

I went and edited my first post to add Task #1 as well. Glad Ang mentioned it.

I'm ready for Task 3...bring it on. I didn't get to play in January. I'm thrilled to play in June, though the end of the month will get tricky as I will be traveling. Hope I can pull it off. If not, I'll have fun trying :)

This is my first time to participate in the MB monthly games and I am enjoying it, but thought I had really messed up when I couldn't find Task#3. Will wait but hope it shows soon itching to see what they have for us to do.

Oops I posted my question (if there was a# 3) on the "other thread" sorry my bad. . .I'm in good company here I see cause I'll looking forward to #3 also. . .I'm gonna go back & delete my question there ( I 'm ALWAYS in some kidda trouble)

That Task is no fun!!!!

I just found out I'm going out of town to Maimi FL for two days starting tomorrow morning (for work)..... I'm going to have to do a 2 day, and maybe a three day catchup!!

YIKES!

Are we supposed to go back and add task #2 to our first post so all our tasks are in one place, or add a new post with task #2? Thought it might be easier to read for the judges if they were all in one post instead of adding more posts to read down the list. Anyone know?

New post with Task #2 is fine :) I keep track as the month goes along so I don't have to tally it all at the end. And I just keep track of what I've tallied based on the post number in the thread, so please just keep adding to the thread and it will all work out great. (But I like your idea of editing and adding to your own post throughout the month! We may try that in the future :) )

Sorry for the delay ladies! I meant to post the task last night before bed but I got distracted. And I'm so far behind you time-zone-wise that even if I get on first thing of my day it's already mid-day for most of you. Sorry to make you wait. I'll remember to post before bed tonight so your task #4 will be waiting for you when you get up tomorrow!

Thanks for # 3 !!! That'll take me alittle while. I should have cleared a newer card, I cleared one from 2008, not thinking each task would build on each other. I already scrapped this vacation..... I'm going to have to get creative.....

We too will probably be traveling the last week of June...but hey, all my digi stuff is on my laptop and most hotels have wireless internet now (knowing DH he'll make sure we have free internet, lol). So guess what I'll be doing during naptime on the days we make sure to have naptime at the hotel and in the evenings while/after the kids fall asleep? ;)

Task #4 is ready and waiting, just like ang promised. LOL, when I saw the task, I realized I'd already completed it! Anyway, I put my links in, then went back to the Task #4 post to make sure I'd done everything and saw two things:

I didn't need to put my links in. oh well.

ang mentioned that the links only need to be in the document that will be sent in. That made me think I should start my document now!

So I made a word document and copied the essential parts of my posts into it. Now I can do it as I go rather that wait till the end of the month and try to gather it all - like I did for Jumpstart January. That was a pain.

Great thought, Elisha. I was thinking that it would be good to start a document now, and just add to it as the month goes on.

LOL, task 4 1/2 - start a document!

Archived