Re-june-venate Chit Chat Thread

AngRoCamp

Debi! It's already posted. Go look!

OH ZAZ I think I'm sorry I asked. . .Quess you didn't hear "I get lost in a brown paper bag". . .(old saying & you are WAY to YOUNG to understand it) lol

First of all, you can do this. There are only four papers - no embellishments, no styles, no sneaky stuff. You have three weeks to find them. Second, I must be older than you think since I know perfectly well what that phrase means. ;)

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH ZAZ I think I'm sorry I asked. . .Quess you didn't hear "I get lost in a brown paper bag". . .(old saying & you are WAY to YOUNG to understand it) lol

First of all, you can do this. There are only four papers - no embellishments, no styles, no sneaky stuff. You have three weeks to find them. Second, I must be older than you think since I know perfectly well what that phrase means. ;)

Nope...I can officially tell you she is older than you Zaz :)

Nope...I can officially tell you she is older than you Zaz :)

I didn't say she wasn't, Vaughnde. I said I was older than she thought.

okay gotcha....must be the chemicals in my system today...my brain is fogged. I'm so sorry.

No need to be sorry, Vaughnde! I have foggy brain all the time. No chemicals needed. :)

Let it be known that the first contestant for the Speed Bump (Flowers of Inconvenience) has turned in her answers. They weren't all right, but at least she gave it a great try. I've sent her back to the boutique to hunt some more. Valiant effort, I must say! I really wasn't expecting anyone to even send me anything today. :D

Who will be next?

Zaz! Seriously? LOL The flower pot of DOOM?!? If it had only ONE paper to find, I still would not be able to find which one it is. LOL Thank you for making it easy for the other girls. I am a total loss cause on these doom games.

I have been hunting off and on, but now I am ready to stop and go cook dinner. I thought I might be good at this because I love to work jig saw puzzles, but this is HARD. If you could see the papers individually it would help, but with them stacked it makes it much harder.

I got another layout done for my ds.

Do you think it needs something else? Zaz you've probably seen this

scene before! :D

Are you sure you can't just let me color my own papers and we'll call it done?

I'm sure. ;)

And I have seen that scene. :) You were just down the road from me, I think! Unless it's a different Gull Lake. I live fairly close to the most famous one, though. I lived next to another one up north of Bemidji many years ago, but it was too small for most people to know it.

<---peeps head around the corner to see what re-june-vinate is all about.....

<---sees zaz and squeaks!

<---poofs away in a itty puff of pink pixy dust.

Gee, now I'm scary?

ZazzerMcZazzerness.....

I'm just curioius.... are you one of those people that get joy out of others sufferings? Haha.

Those flowers......ugh girl, u done good- especially if SG secretly doesn't want to give out any gift cards!! Hehe

Ok, all silly negativeness aside... I'm off to dig through my stash and then to the boutiqe...because I WILL FIND THEM!

They are pretty flowers though Zazzy- did you make them yourself?

I got another layout done for my ds.

Do you think it needs something else? Zaz you've probably seen this

scene before! :D

Are you sure you can't just let me color my own papers and we'll call it done?

I'm sure. ;)

And I have seen that scene. :) You were just down the road from me, I think! Unless it's a different Gull Lake. I live fairly close to the most famous one, though. I lived next to another one up north of Bemidji many years ago, but it was too small for most people to know it.

I'm sure it was the same one, we stayed at The Four Season's Gull Lake. We brought our boat up and had a blast.

We went to the Four Seasons in Gull Lake, Minnesota to celebrate Doug’s mom and dad’s 40th anniversary. His brother and his wife were there too. We spent our days boating, fishing, and shopping. Mom always wanted a log cabin, so we gave them a log cabin bird house, Mom is not a fan big of fast food places, and well, Mc Donald's was having their 40th anniversary the same year, so what could we do...we gave them the commorative plate complete with Ronald McDonald. She had the funniest look on her face when we gave it to them. She still has it, although I don't think it ever came out of the box except to show off to people how naughty her kids are, lol. We had a blast being all together.

<---peeps head around the corner to see what re-june-vinate is all about.....

<---sees zaz and squeaks!

<---poofs away in a itty puff of pink pixy dust.

And there goes my chance for some more pixie dust, sigh. I keep missing you Angela! How are you girl?

Ummm....yeah. That's what happens when you suddenly remember the night before you're supposed to post something like this and you don't have time, energy or money to shop for other stuff. They turned out kind of cartoony, but they got posted. I just didn't want to get fired. :)

Ummm....yeah. That's what happens when you suddenly remember the night before you're supposed to post something like this and you don't have time, energy or money to shop for other stuff. They turned out kind of cartoony, but they got posted. I just didn't want to get fired. :)

They wouldn't fire you...they couldn't! They'd have an angry group of ScrapGirls thats for sure!! :) I've found one paper so far! Even though you were tired, you still did good my friend!!!

They wouldn't fire you...they couldn't! They'd have an angry group of ScrapGirls thats for sure!! :) I've found one paper so far! Even though you were tired, you still did good my friend!!!

And that's why you have "sweet" in your name. ;) Thanks for the vote of confidence. :D

Oh, Audrey, You are so on top of this! I haven't had more than five minutes today to even look for those papers, I'm just glad I have the rest of the month to go digging through the boutique.

I just want to make sure that we are all on the same page with the middle flower. It's purple, not gray. Can you all see that? I had one entry that thought it was gray. I could try to see if I can post a larger version of it, too, later today. Gotta get ready for work now. :)

Can we have a hint about the annoying flowers? Are the papers all from the same paper set or from different sets?

Four different papers from four different collections from four different designers. :)

Archived