Re-june-venate Chit Chat Thread

AngRoCamp

I get to take a walk in the rain today? Yippee. It hasn't rained for weeks, and today, it rains. LOL

UGH !!! Rain + Earth = MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Got big dogs with BIG MUDDY PAWS)

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They are pretty flowers though Zazzy- did you make them yourself?

Ummm....yeah. That's what happens when you suddenly remember the night before you're supposed to post something like this and you don't have time, energy or money to shop for other stuff. They turned out kind of cartoony, but they got posted. I just didn't want to get fired. :)

They wouldn't fire you...they couldn't! They'd have an angry group of ScrapGirls thats for sure!! :) I've found one paper so far! Even though you were tired, you still did good my friend!!!

Audrey. . .Give ya a "snickers for an answer. . .NO MONKEY I NEED THAT SNICKERS !!!!!!

April:

Thanks for today's task. . . MIGHT be one I CAN COMPLETE. . .MONKEY can you plez do the dishes??? Mommy's got get task # 5 done. . .And it's VERY TOUGH WORK. . .(lol)

Re: Task #5. They call these "speed bumps" but I think "road blocks" would be more appropriate. lol. Definitely a good thing we've got the whole month to finish them!

You are so right, BobbiJo! I have to say I am stumped, but I will keep looking - occasionally.

Re: Task #5. They call these "speed bumps" but I think "road blocks" would be more appropriate. lol. Definitely a good thing we've got the whole month to finish them!

You are so right, BobbiJo! I have to say I am stumped, but I will keep looking - occasionally.

Only 4 papers during the rest of the month ... doesn't sound unreasonable ... not easy but do-able. I think I've found one of the papers. Spent some time looking for a bit yesterday ... would much rather be scrapping, but it did make me clean up and organize more of my files. Blessings abound where you least expect. :D

Hmmmmm, Task#6 - I didn't have to walk far for my photos. The hail storm last night made a mess of the garden, lots of broken tomato branches and leaves plastered to the side of the house. The hosta really took a hit with their big leaves and my poor New Guinea impatient has virtually no flowers left and certainly none that are not beaten.

On the up side, the tornadoes in the area didn't touch down and most wind and hail damage is minimal, at least here in town. Mother Nature really does remind us of her occasional fury during a big thunderstorm!

Thanks for reminding me to go take a few photos. Hope it's okay that I took them from my front porch. It is really wet and cold out there today. Brrrrrr.

Monkey can you get a towel for Auntie Rosemary SHE's SOAKED. . .

This task isn't really a task for me...just a daily routine, and it's a lovely day for taking pictures. Hey, if I take more than 6 photos do I get a bonus? Like a hint at the Flower of Inconvenience??

This task isn't really a task for me...just a daily routine, and it's a lovely day for taking pictures. Hey, if I take more than 6 photos do I get a bonus? Like a hint at the Flower of Inconvenience??

Bonus??? Did someone say Bonus? I will take a walk in the rain with my camera if it will get me a hint or two on the FLOINC.

Gettin' my shoes on right now ... must remember to get that memory card back in the camera!

Thanks for the towel Debi, sorry I offended froggy with my little joke. Very insensitive of me. I just didn't think. Do you think he'll forgive me?

Kay, I'd go take photos in the rain if it would get me hints to the floinc. Love your name for it! LOL. Take an umbrella and a plastic bag to put around your camera. Just poke a hole in it for the lens to pop through. :D

Thanks for reminding me to go take a few photos. Hope it's okay that I took them from my front porch. It is really wet and cold out there today. Brrrrrr.

Wow, just the opposite here. I'm waiting till it cools off a bit before I take my walk.

Watch this neighborhood for a LITTLE hint a little bit later today. ;)

Yeah, HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT.........

C'mon girls, lets let Zaz know what we think of a great hint!!!!! :bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog:

I have 2 papers for sure (were in my own stash so easy-peasy to find in ACDSee Photo Manager), and one maybe. I'm awaiting Zaz's hint before I spend any more time on the remaining 1-2 flowers:)

Dinner is in the oven so perhaps I should finish task 3, the layout!

HINT!!!!

Well, I finally figured out why no one has figured out one of the papers. It turns out it's not part of a collection. Just a paper set. That should narrow things down considerably.

:) Happy hunting! :)

My walk photos could be really different. I didn't see the task until I started the bedtime movie for the kids. I took the kids over to friend's house at noon today. Her DH watched the kids while we went to Atlanta Bread, Barnes and Noble, then Jo-Annes before stopping at Little Ceaser's to pick up pizza for dinner. We all had a nice long and relaxing kid free afternoon. I took around the house and the yard and took pictures of all of the things that did not happen today.

I went through all the paper sets last night and got a big goose egg for my troubles. I printed off the flower on photo paper now so maybe that will help. The first time I used regular computer paper. UGH, This is going to be the death of me!

haven't had a chance to even start looking for papers, but did take my walk and took a lot more than 6 photos. I took a break instead of dinner, went out for a walk. The hospital has a little park area with a walking trail and so went out there. It was very nice and I'll remember to try to do this more often.

I didn't see today's task until now, but I spent hours walking around the Ford Nationals and taking pictures of cars so I did the task without knowing I was doing it.

It was 59 and pouring rain yesterday, then almost 80, hot and humid today, but not a drop of rain and lots of sun.

Well, I may be unique in that I read Task 6 early in the afternoon, went out and had a lovely time on a beautiful afternoon! Thank you so much for this - I forget to just get out and have photo fun!

I know we did not have to do a layout but I came home so inspired I did one anyway!

A Walk in the Park

I am really enjoying all of the layouts from Task 3, by the way! And thank you for the hint, Zaz! I will have to go through the paper sets again.

Computer issues have kept me off for a few days. So I just finished Task #4, and wouldn't you know it, that I spent the whole day in the city yesterday, but did not have my camera. Didn't take a pocketbook with me, cause we were going shopping. Drats, so now I will just have to take a neighborhood walk.

Archived