Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRS

Congratulations Sara (three Tadpoles Mom)

53 posts in this topic

How wonderful for you, Sara ... congratulations!! Enjoy your month to shine!! ;)

Sara, congratulations! You are one of the many reasons that I love this place!!! See you in SLC!

Another perfect pick for MOM. congratulations Sara, you're a great choice for MOM. Enjoy your crown, you deserve it so much.

I'm so excited!!! One of my best friends is the MOM! :dancingelephant: :dancingelephant: :dancingelephant: What a great person to be chosen for this title. You're the one who led me to this great purple place. Even though I'm not around much these days, I'm very proud of you. Enjoy your month. Love ya.

Congrats Sara! Even as a newbie, I've already noticed that your layouts are ones I want to keep track of and learn from. I always enjoy them.

Cathy

Congrats Sara! Even as a newbie, I've already noticed that your layouts are ones I want to keep track of and learn from. I always enjoy them.

Cathy

That is the sweetest compliment. Thank you!

Very cool, great accomplishment! Love you LO that was in the newsletter too!

Congratulations Sara on your special honor! Enjoy your month!

Yay! Congratulations Sara! You add so much fun to this MB and always have a kind word to say to everyone - enjoy your month!

I can't believe it is already the middle of the month and I haven't congratulated you yet! WTG Sara. You are rockin'!