Congratulations Sara (three Tadpoles Mom)

CRS

Congratulations Sara (Three Tadpoles Mom)! The Scrap Girls Team has choosen Sara as the Member of the Month for June!

Sara has been a wonderful addition to the Scrap Girls community since joining in August 2007. Sara is active all over the message boards, welcoming new members, sharing kind words of encouragement and joining in on swaps and challenges. Thank you, Sara, for making Scrap Girls a fun and friendly place!

Sara receives a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

When you have a few minutes Sara, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Congratulations!!

Been waiting for this post! I want to give congratulations to you, Sara! It's a well-deserved honor. Enjoy your month!

Fabulous choice! WTG Sara....its always a treasure to look at your layouts in the gallery...and you add sooooo much to the message boards....so glad you are here hangin' out with us! Now wear that blinkie proudly and pick out some good goodies in the boutique!! :)

Scrap Girls has been so good to me! This is my favorite home-away-from-home. Thank you for all the kind words. I don't know the link to the blinkie, but will add it as soon as I know.

Ok a little about me, I scrap, take photos and scrap some more :D.

I am a SAHM and I love it! It is the job I have wanted since I was a little girl and I am honored to have such a supporting DH who is perfectly happy supporting me. I have 3 Tadpoles (or little boys as some might call them.) They keep me plenty busy.

My favorite LO, that is hard as I have so many I love, but I think you will have to wait since I don't think I posted it in the gallery yet.

Sara when I saw your new title this morning in the newsletter I SHOUTED. . .Way to go Sara. . .And I LOVE YOUR LAYOUT also. . .I've enjoyed "meeting" you here in Scrap Girl Town & look forward to MANY MORE MEETINGS. . .Wear your Blinkie (when you find it) with PRIDE cause you deserve it. . .

Monkey is raising a banana shake to TOAST your NEW HONOR. . .

PS so is Froggie (but you don't WANT TO KNOW what his shake is made of. . .Yucky). . .LOL

Sara, congratulations! As I bow in acknowledgment of your new status, the blinkie is falling from my post to yours (you can copy the code by right clicking on the blinkie, copy the address, then add it to your signature -- once I see you have it, I'll delete it from mine :)).

It's really fun being the MOM! Have a great month. You are a great choice.

Thanks SG for a fun month of May as Member of the Month!!

Archived