June Layout Contest

PBarnes

Do you have cobwebs and dust bunnies that need cleaning? How about some mental spring cleaning? Scrap it! For the June Monthly Layout Contest, we want to see your layouts featuring Spring Cleaning, either physical or mental. You could win a $10 gift certificate to the boutique if your layout is chosen! Just post your layouts in the June Monthly Layout Gallery before June 30th at Midnight EDT and you will be eligible to win! Be sure to include the credits for items used in the description area or under the Details tab. We can't wait to see all your inspiring layouts!

Post your finished entries to this gallery.

LOL Elisha!!! Too true :) I have been trying to do a little of both... but wouldn't have thought to scrap it :) Now... how to make the clutter in my house look lovely in a layout! Watch out grunge brushes, here I come ;)

The gallery is empty ladies!

I keep checking daily LOL This was one i thought i could do but i'm shy to post my layout.

It was very hard for me to do emotionally and very hard to scrap it just right.

As soon as i get some courage I'll put it up there :) I've never done one of the monthly layouts before so there's those nerves too

Well... it wasn't quite the way I wanted to do the spring cleaning of the room we call the basement. Granted its on the second floor... but isn't the basement where everything you don't know what to do with ends up, so that's where the office is located and the craft room... but its now in the midst of being redone...

Forced Sping Cleaning

• 2 weeks later...

Archived