Saturday Colour Challenge

kazbar73

Hello everyone and welcome to another Saturday Colour Challenge.

This weeks challenge is to create a layout using the colours from your pajamas. Yes you read it right .... your pajamas. Im just getting ready for bed in my neck of the woods and I know that you girls in the USA are just waking up. So what are the colours in your pajamas? Mine are new ones and they are baby blue, white and yellow. What about yours? Are you even game enough to do a layout about your pajamas or even dare I say it a photo of you in your pjs lol.

Dont forget to post your layout to the Saturday Colour Challenge Gallery

I cant wait to see what you come up with. Have a great Saturday.

How fun! I'm wearing purple pajamas now.

But the only photos I have of me in my jammies are at Christmas. Purple and Christmas - that's a challenge. but I can do a lo about my jammies.

my nightgown is pale blue. I actually picked the papers first and then went hunting for pictures of people in pjs. As Elisha said, Christmas was the most likely time photos of them. As a result I found this photo and thought the colours were perfect and the photo was very cute so here it is: http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...i&img=82592

My jammy picture is posted in the album. I love this, I was waiting all week for the Saturday Challenge!

I was lucky again, I had a picture that fit the theme. See my pink & blue layout on the Challenge Gallery

or, of course, on my page.

Have a great week everyone, see you next week!

:bedtime:

Archived