Tuesday Freebie Challenge

PBarnes

For today's challenge, I want you to use the Lily Divine Trio Frame found here. The wonderful colors will set off your photos beautifully. Post your finished layouts in the General Message Board Challenge gallery. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Good morning ladies. . .I downloaded the frame yesterday & LOVE IT. . .BUT (big but there lol) it's a file that I don't ubderstand. . .Please help if you can. . .I beleive it's a file I need to install in my PSE 7 but don't know how or where to install. . .Can you help a "newbie" out??? Even Monkey is confused & he KNOWS WAY MORE THEN ME at this point LOL

Thanks for any help you can give

I'm not sure about your system Debi, but I went to check the file and all I had to do was drag and drop the frame onto my open file. Once you place your pic behind the area of the frame you want to use, you need to draw a rectangle around the frame with the marquee tool, select inverse, and delete to get rid of the excess picture. Make sure you are on the picture layer when you delete! Hope that helps. I'm not the best at writing directions. lol

Debi I think its a PSD file which means everything is in layers. Just put your pictures behind the main fame area, use your marquee tool like Dianna said which is like a rectangle/square thing that makes marching ants and then crop the areas of the photo you don't want to show behind the frame. Hope that Helps?

Ok, this took me a couple days cause I'm a bit rusty and I was learning how to use a new graphic program since I'm running Ubuntu instead of Windows now. Not bad for my first layout in about a year, if I do say so myself. ;)

School Picture

Archived