June Recipe Swap

scrappylibrarian

For this month's Recipe Swap, it is time to head out to your garden! Or, as in my case, the farmer's market. No green thumbs here ^_^ For our June swap, we want to see your favorite Veggie dish. It can be a main dish or a side as long as the main feature is a vegetable.

Please post your recipe card in our Recipe Swap gallery. If you would like to receive copies of everyone's recipe, please send a high resolution copy of your 4x6 card to me at sgdanna@gmail.com. Please name your file as follows: screenname_recipe name ie scrappylibrarian_veggierecipe.jpg. Recipe cards are due on Friday, June 19th!

Please join April Showers and me in the chat room on Sunday, June 14th at 9 PM ET to chat about your yummy vegetable ideas! See ya there!

Beans are vegetables, aren't they?

Which makes coffee (beans) a vegetable, too!

:)

Quite logical, in my opinion.

Of course, I can't believe you would even question!! Other beans that could be included are jelly beans....

Sounds like a good challenge! Our local farmer's market opens this weekend and the girls and I are so excited. I'll have to take a look at my recipes and see what I haven't scrapped yet!

Any kind of bean is a veggie in my book!

I'm pretty sure I won't make the chat--we may still have lingering guests from the graduation party (or at least a lingering mess!) I hope I can get a card made though. Never can have too many garden recipes!

Me too, lingering guests from graduation open house. :D. Yeah, they made it! LOL

Beans are vegetables, aren't they?

Which makes coffee (beans) a vegetable, too!

:)

Quite logical, in my opinion.

Ann are you sure you aren't my long lost sister??? LOL

So, as I sip my morning "veggie drink" (could it be a V-8 frappe?) ... this is a whole new concept I think we should run with it ... it occurs to me ...

Questions: How can you tell a regular bean from a Chili bean?

Answer: The chilly one wears a shawl!

BWAHAHA :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just an FYI! Walgreens is running their 50 prints for $5.00 special through Saturday. Just go to the Walgreens.com photo center, the code at checkout is KICKOFF. I have found this is a great way to get those recipe cards printed and they always do a great job :-) I will do my best to get this months mailed out early on Saturday so you can get them in if you wish.

Get those cards to me ladies!!

Archived