Thursday's Here!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to be such a newbie here but question plez. . .If something like the above says PHOTOSHOP does that mean okay with PSE 7 ??? :disappearing-smilie: Have to ask cause I think I've bought some things that dont work with my pse 7. . .ALSO MUST CONFESS I have dup. purchases in my files. . .MUST UNZIP SOONER. . .Get too EXCITED with all the MUST HAVES here at SG. . .& BUY BUY & BUY SOMEMORE. . .

Thanks for any advise. . .

Sorry to be such a newbie here but question plez. . .If something like the above says PHOTOSHOP does that mean okay with PSE 7 ??? :disappearing-smilie: Have to ask cause I think I've bought some things that dont work with my pse 7. . .ALSO MUST CONFESS I have dup. purchases in my files. . .MUST UNZIP SOONER. . .Get too EXCITED with all the MUST HAVES here at SG. . .& BUY BUY & BUY SOMEMORE. . .

Nope - if it just says Photoshop, it's just for Photoshop. Unfortunately.

If you bought something you can't use with your program or purchased duplicates, send an email to Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com and she'll help you out.

I wish I could say yes..but these actions are for Photoshop CS2 & Higher..unfortunatly they won't work with Photoshop Elements. Elements doesn't have some of the features that Photoshop has that enable this action to work.

But I am glad you like them!

I wish I could say yes..but these actions are for Photoshop CS2 & Higher..unfortunatly they won't work with Photoshop Elements. Elements doesn't have some of the features that Photoshop has that enable this action to work.

But I am glad you like them!

<------------------------SAD HERE :tissue::monstercry:

May I "ask" the experts another???? If a PSD File is BIGer in size (meaning real size not file size) does that mean it's for PS??? I have some that are BIGer then what I find in presets. . .Thanks I know this isn't the proper place for this ? BUT it is the "BOUTIQUE" thread isn't it?????? LOL

Hi Brandy - It is soooo good to see you on the MB - I catch your gallery postings all the time but sure miss seeing you around the MB. Hope all is well with you - still taking pictures of everything in sight? I hope you are - you are a great photographer and if you ever go back to Charlotte, I have a job for you! Two little ones who are the BEST subjects and are huge hams when a camera is around. Really good to see you on here.

Hugs,

Sara

Hey Ladies I've been sitting here all day with my olympus ready to go but alas I still haven't caught a glimps of SYDNEE. . .Yes I want a pix . . .WITH MONKEY & ME. . .But she hasn't stopped by yet. . . :wub:

Monkey do you think she still may??? It's early in her neck of the woods yet so maybe. . .Here put this blanket on you. . .You look cold. . .

looks like you guys will have to wait for my stuff till later on today.

my electricity was out all day from a storm this morning. it just came back on.

sigh.

I WILL NOT BUG MISS AMANDA. . .I WILL NOT BUG MISS AMANDA. . .

haha!

thanks ladies. im glad you like it.

the "dear dad" layout is for my dad for fathers day. hope he doesnt see it online before then! ;)

<-------------HEARTS AMANDA !!!!!!!!!!!!!

aww. :wub:

Oh Wow!! Look at these actions Brandy made! Mega Lift. She has them in squares, linear, and circles. These are great!

Gotta just add that these are the *coolest* actions! You take just about any object and run the action and it LIFTS it for you and adds the cool shadow! I played with them and they are beyond cool. I even brought my DH (total non-scrapper and non-creative) over to the computer to show him and he was even impressed. :)

Oh Wow!! Look at these actions Brandy made! Mega Lift. She has them in squares, linear, and circles. These are great!

Gotta just add that these are the *coolest* actions! You take just about any object and run the action and it LIFTS it for you and adds the cool shadow! I played with them and they are beyond cool. I even brought my DH (total non-scrapper and non-creative) over to the computer to show him and he was even impressed. :)

Cherise. . .

<------------sad here no pse7. . .

Boy...this day has been something else! So many new things! I love those frame clusters. And I will HAVE to get Bird Legs paper mini to go with the collection I already have. lol

I'll have to do that tomorrow though. It's soooo late. I was finishing up a SG52 layout. Phew.

Boy...this day has been something else! So many new things! I love those frame clusters. And I will HAVE to get Bird Legs paper mini to go with the collection I already have. lol

I'll have to do that tomorrow though. It's soooo late. I was finishing up a SG52 layout. Phew.

Don't you just love that layout by Armi?? I think it is so adorable :)

Don't you just love that layout by Armi?? I think it is so adorable :)

Monkey & I are sorry that we missed you. . .Maybe next week. . .

BBs Monk & I are going call it a nite now. . .He's cold & been up for hours now time to tuck him in for the nite. . .YAWN. . .NITE !!

Well...I bought too many things today! lol

Then went back and bought this...Fireside ScrapPack

Since I was on a template buying spree...and this pack has some great ones...and it's a lovely collection....well, I couldn't resist!

:)

Among some other things I went all "wild and crazy" (well for me it was wild and crazy) and picked up Gillian's newest collection...Funky Foilage. It's a little brighter than I usually go for, but I was in the mood for something "outside of my box."

Char. . .YOU LOOK GREAT OUTSIDE YOUR BOX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm soooo glad I bought Gillian's Funky Foilage. I used it last night on a SG52 layout! Yay! (Trying to get caught up with that.)

Wanna see?

April

or April left

or April right

Such fun colors in that collection...and not what I'm normally drawn to.

So glad I went outside my box!

OMGosh look these frames are to die for. . .SYNDEE

Thanks for noticing in my best Eeyore voice! lol :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Syndee, I had to go back and read your comment as Eeyore! LOL. I can totally hear it in my head, how fun! your templates are outstanding. Love them and so is your paper mini, now I have to go look up the whole collection. It's just darling and that layout, oh my, beautiful!

p.s. Syndee, your noteworthy collection is one of my favorite go to collections when I need inspiration. Thank you so much for a wonderful collection!

Thanks for noticing in my best Eeyore voice! lol :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Syndee, I had to go back and read your comment as Eeyore! LOL. I can totally hear it in my head, how fun! your templates are outstanding. Love them and so is your paper mini, now I have to go look up the whole collection. It's just darling and that layout, oh my, beautiful!

p.s. Syndee, your noteworthy collection is one of my favorite go to collections when I need inspiration. Thank you so much for a wonderful collection!

I LOVE Eeyore :) I like how he just takes everything in stride and seems never to be in a hurry.

Thank you so much for your sweet comments - you girls sure know how to make a person's day!!!

Amazing stuff this week ... what can I say ... Thursdays r wonderful! I had to catch up since I miss the second part of the boutique day ...but enjoyed it just the same ...actually I feel like it might be Thursday still... yall wonderful ... :hugs:

Archived