Unbelievable Offer From Artscow

and thats including shipping worldwide!!!

The offer is valid til 31 July and I've pasted in the details below for you

get over to Artscow and get yours ordered - like I said it includes worldwide postage and theres no limit to how many you order - all in all its a bit of a no brainer - I am just sorry we are away for the next 2 weeks as I would be doing lots of different ones. Still, theres always the holiday pics when we come back!

During these difficult times of economic crisis, we know any savings you make can help tighten those purse strings. ArtsCow is now offering you the chance to revolutionize your printing habits by launching this 40-paged 7" x 5" photo book for only $4.99/each, including shipping. No limit on quantity.

This hardback version features:

Selection of 3 shades for the cover - gold, silver or pearl white

3" x 2" window on front cover for reference purposes

40-paged using 157gsm premium photo paper. Each additional page @ $0.30

Stitched binding for added reinforcement

Customizable pages with easy-to-use patterns, borders and designs to personify your photos

These contemporary styled photo books are the latest in line for promotions launched by ArtsCow so keep your eyes peeled for more offers coming up.

Coupon code: 7X5BOOKS499

Expires on: 7/31/2009

Enjoy!

Hmmmm This might be worth something for Mom and Dad's Wedding album or even their 2nd trip to Hawaii. The first one that I'm doing for next week won't be ready in time for this...so that one will be a 8x8 of course. I actually have more pictures of their 2nd trip to hawaii that need to be scanned and this would be perfect for it. 40 pages! WOW!

Good idea Michelle but I think I'll just start out at 7x5 instead of 4x6 :)

I just meant if you didn't want to make a bunch of layouts.

I have lots of 4x6 layouts already made so I would just need to upload them.

I was also trying to point out that you DON'T need to use artscow design stuff, but that you can upload all the 4x6 (or 7x5) layouts you have already made with your beloved scrapgirls products.

LOL.

That's all I was saying.

Wow! I've been checking it out!! What a great price. It looks as if you need to create it using their program. Does that mean there embells and papers too without the fun PSE tools???

I checked Glorie and NO you to not need to use their program you can upload layouts you have already made.

I tryed it.

Good idea Michelle but I think I'll just start out at 7x5 instead of 4x6 :)

I just meant if you didn't want to make a bunch of layouts.

I have lots of 4x6 layouts already made so I would just need to upload them.

I was also trying to point out that you DON'T need to use artscow design stuff, but that you can upload all the 4x6 (or 7x5) layouts you have already made with your beloved scrapgirls products.

LOL.

That's all I was saying.

Gotcha :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived