Monday 22 June Challenge

kazbar73

So I believe that it was Father's Day in the USA yesterday (Australia doesnt celebrate Fathers Day until September) so today's challenge is to showcase your layouts dedicated to that special man in your life. It may be your father, it may be your husband, it may be your son but lets tell them how much they mean to us.

Dont forget to post your layouts in the General Message Board Challenge Gallery and post a link in this thread so we can all leave you some love.

Have a great week everyone

Karen

I celebrated Father's Day with my dad on Saturday. I have a couple photos of him reading to mom from the card and the layout I made which is already posted in the Word Art Gallery. He Loved it. We had a HUGE To DO on Saturday for Colin's (and his twin brother Terry's) 17th Birthday (which was really on friday) so I went over to help out and its a good thing I did. We would not have gotten as much done if I hadn't been there. Mom said thats the last big to do for awhile until she can get better as she does not have strength for much of anything at this point.

This photo was taken just a little over 5 years ago. To think that the (not so) little baby that resulted will be going to school next term is so unreal, I can hardly believe it. He is as madly keen on computers as his father always has been. A microchip off the old block as it were! If they were using a certain other type if computer it could have read a byte of the old Apple but that would be a bit to punny.

Fatherhood

My Dad

My DD helped me work on this layout yesterday. She is ready to go golfing with her daddy when he gets to feeling a bit better. Hopefully it will be soon, he has been sick for a couple weeks or so now. We had a very nice day yesterday! Hope everyone has a great week!

Archived