Ideas For Using Scrap Simple "kits"

anloko

I've been getting the scrap simple kits for some time now and love all the pieces but I don't thing

I'm using them to their "best ability". Is there a thread or group that gives some hints or ideas for

using them? I'm not very creative. I do look in the gallery after a while and search on the part of

the kit but sometimes I can't tell where it's been used. Thanks in advance for any advice or help.

I've only asked a few questions here but always get a great response!!!

Each month in the newsletter there is a column done on using the Scrap Simple products to their full potential. There are quite a few tutorials in the University too. If you haven't already, I'd suggest giving them a look.

Like Pat mentioned, there are great tutorials in the newsletter and in the University.

There is also a special gallery just for the Scrap Simple Club supplies.

You can find it here.

Have FUN the SS supplies are very fun and so versatile.

I was just coming to post the gallery too. In each NL if a layout uses the current months club it is noted below the layout.

Here is the article about the May SS Club:

Newsletter 060809

and here's a tutorial about the Dynamic Brush Set: Textured 8201, which was included in the May SS Club:

Newsletter 061709.

Another idea is to save the designer's layout from the product page on your hard drive. When the club is released go to the store and search for those products included and save layouts for inspiration. You can also save layouts from the newsletter (when you see that the product from the club was used).

Hope this helps!

Here is the article about the May SS Club:

Newsletter 060809

and here's a tutorial about the Dynamic Brush Set: Textured 8201, which was included in the May SS Club:

Newsletter 061709.

Another idea is to save the designer's layout from the product page on your hard drive. When the club is released go to the store and search for those products included and save layouts for inspiration. You can also save layouts from the newsletter (when you see that the product from the club was used).

Hope this helps!

Archived