I Am Ready For Thursday! How 'bout You?

OK Boutique Babes!!! My calendar says it is Wednesday! That means...da..da...DA....Tomorrow is THURSDAY!!!! What does that mean you might ask...well...that means our FAB designers and layout designers are working tonight to get us some wonderful new products tomorrow!!!!

I am SO READY for Thursday selections! I am ready to ohhhhhh and awwwwwweeee over all of the new goodies...and WAIT there is more....how can there be more you say? Are you ready? Wait for it............ :dancingcow::dancingelephant: THERE IS A SALE going on!!!! :dancingelephant::dancingcow: Yep, I said it!!! There is a SALE going on....and an extra coupon too if you read your newsletters correctly....LOL :bouncing-frog:

So ACT fast because this is a limited time offer! ROTFL! :banana: This ad has an time expiration and if you dont act quickly you are sure going to be sad when the offer expires!

Where is the monkey with my cart....I am running for the storefront doors as we speak to camp out.....I see that Ro has placed a newly updated Scrapbook-Software-Secrets-Revealed -- Photoshop-CS4-CS3-CS2-CS in the window, plus my friends, it is on SALE! How about that? :)

Ok. I have my camping gear and my thermos full of coffee....I can't wait to see everyone in the morning! It is going to be a fun shopping day I can feel it in the air!

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot imagine what the amazing designers can come up with, after last week's feast. There were so many new items and every single one was a must-have. I can't wait to see if they top it. AND there's a sale. Woohoo!!!

WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US YOU WERE OUT FRONT???? Monkey & I have been "camped" out at the side door ( you know the ones the DESIGNERS use to haul their "goodies" through) HOPING that we can get PICTURES WITH THEM. . .We waited & waited last Weds & Thurs. to get a PICTURE with them all. . .We kept missing Sydnee ALL OVER TOWN. . .

HEY we have banana muffins , Banana shakes & CHOCOLATE BARS at our tent. . .WANT SOME???? :D

I can't wait to see all the goodies this week. . .How will they spoil us this week. . .My carts already half filled BUT the goodies are here yet. . .OH NO I HAVE to have all the cool stuff in my cart BUT. . .BUT. . .BUT I KNOW I'LL LOVE EVERYTHING & HAVE to HAVE MORE & MORE when the goodies get here. . .

This will be the first Thursday that I can be at "Boutique Thursday" in ages! Thank you summer holidays.

Looking forward to the new stuff.

See you tomorrow :D

WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US YOU WERE OUT FRONT???? Monkey & I have been "camped" out at the side door ( you know the ones the DESIGNERS use to haul their "goodies" through) HOPING that we can get PICTURES WITH THEM. . .We waited & waited last Weds & Thurs. to get a PICTURE with them all. . .We kept missing Sydnee ALL OVER TOWN. . .

HEY we have banana muffins , Banana shakes & CHOCOLATE BARS at our tent. . .WANT SOME???? :D

I can't wait to see all the goodies this week. . .How will they spoil us this week. . .My carts already half filled BUT the goodies are here yet. . .OH NO I HAVE to have all the cool stuff in my cart BUT. . .BUT. . .BUT I KNOW I'LL LOVE EVERYTHING & HAVE to HAVE MORE & MORE when the goodies get here. . .

I am coming over for some hot chocolate and a muffin! I am going to hang out with ya'll tonight! COOL! I brought my camera too so I can take pictures!!! Stand still....I will take one of you and Monkey together!

there might be something good from Cherise tommorrow from what Monkey told me in line just a minute ago....LOL

Also...I dont think I should have had those three cups of expresso a couple hours ago. lol

LOL V!!!! I am still sitting here with my coffee playing around with PS CS4, Illustrator and Lightroom 2. BY THE WAY...LOVE Lightroom 2.0

My pictures are so pretty when I pull all the thingys around in LR! LOL...I am reading up on it and taking the tuts on it tonight too. lol

Wasnt my comment thread on facebook enough to keep you happy? lol. It was lots of fun!

It sure was and I am sad to see it end...I could continue it if you like Queen Nut?! Thank you for finally releasing the spell on the MB so we can play on it today! You are such an awesome Queen! I bow to you anyday because of your awesomness....something like that!

TY for keeping the FB thread going until the MB got fixed this morning. Wondered what caused the melt down.

My pictures are so pretty when I pull all the thingys around in LR!

LOL is this a technical term?

In my head it is....lol...still learning about LR! LOL...presets, vignettes....you know..."thingys"

thingys is a word! it is!

Just fyi for all you boutique babes.

I found out early this morning the board was down, so i went to face book to let everyone know. We started a long fun comment line (like a thread here) and did a mock thursday thread. Then i let everyone know when it was back up. If you dont have facebook, you might want to check it out!! We even have a great fun page there where everyone is loading pictures from convnetion, you can even go see what we all look like!

whew...

So happy that it's back.

Of course my eyes are still blurry so you ladies will have to describe all the stuff to me LOL

How bad are your eyes this morning? How blurry...are you seeing double or just foggy?

whew...

So happy that it's back.

Of course my eyes are still blurry so you ladies will have to describe all the stuff to me LOL

How bad are your eyes this morning? How blurry...are you seeing double or just foggy?

I can see, it's just that nothing is really SHARP you know?

Some days are better then others and some times of the say are better then others.

and all the goop from the drops isnt' really helping LOL

Archived