I Am Ready For Thursday! How 'bout You?

I can see, it's just that nothing is really SHARP you know?

Some days are better then others and some times of the say are better then others.

and all the goop from the drops isnt' really helping LOL

I promise to help describe stuff to you today! I hope they get better real soon. I have been wanting to do Lasik as well on my eyes. I am so blind that I probably wouldnt be a good candidate, that and my back health...they would probably be too scared to touch me. LOL

I will take your cart for you and go down the isles of the boutique with you helping you out! Promise! ;)

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been trying to get in here all morning ... Oh boy ...I'm finally in! Was something wrong with the MB? Waht did I miss?

Yes the MB was down for a bit. The tech team was a crack fixer though! They are awesome!

I started a "awesome" praises post, please comment on it and thank the team for their awesome work.

But Whew, glad it's back up since the re-june-venate task for today is post, post, post!!

LOL..I praising everyone today on that thread....LOL

So today on Re-june-venate is to post...LOL...cool beans!

I promise to help describe stuff to you today! I hope they get better real soon. I have been wanting to do Lasik as well on my eyes. I am so blind that I probably wouldnt be a good candidate, that and my back health...they would probably be too scared to touch me. LOL

I will take your cart for you and go down the isles of the boutique with you helping you out! Promise! ;)

Thanks for the help, I just love a sale ya know!! LOL

Oh I am so happy to be here... something was missing this morning ... I was looking in the boutique and did not see anything as of yet... so I'll say Hello to the BBs and will be around here watching and working and ooohing and uuuhing over the new stuff. and There is a Sweet Sale :) Thanks the support team form working so hard always!

Wasnt my comment thread on facebook enough to keep you happy? lol. It was lots of fun!

It sure was and I am sad to see it end...I could continue it if you like Queen Nut?! Thank you for finally releasing the spell on the MB so we can play on it today! You are such an awesome Queen! I bow to you anyday because of your awesomness....something like that!

TY for keeping the FB thread going until the MB got fixed this morning. Wondered what caused the melt down.

BOWING HERE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MORNING LADIES. . . .I "wigged out" when I couldn't get on the MB this morning. . .SICK ALL DAY yesterday. . .Thought I would GO THROUGH WITHDRAWLS this morning. . .NEED MY FIX. . .PM ANGELA this morning. . .THANKS TO ANGELA FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!!

ANGELA YOU ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasnt my comment thread on facebook enough to keep you happy? lol. It was lots of fun!

It sure was and I am sad to see it end...I could continue it if you like Queen Nut?! Thank you for finally releasing the spell on the MB so we can play on it today! You are such an awesome Queen! I bow to you anyday because of your awesomness....something like that!

TY for keeping the FB thread going until the MB got fixed this morning. Wondered what caused the melt down.

Hey!!! Good Morning! I was wondering if you and monkey slept in today! I have my coffee and some cinnabons if you are hungry! LOL I have your cart, my cart, and Michelles cart ready and waiting! I saw some nice folks working in the windows really hard this morning to fix the spill that happend during the night. They were fast clean up crew! I am amazed on how nice they always keep our favorite shopping mall going!

Angela,

How do I find you on facebook?

:)

Denise

I am "angela nussbaum" i think if you search for my name it will come up!

Angela dear there are like 4 different ANGLEA NUSSBAUMs on FACE BOOK LOL LOL LOL

Good Morning Babes, is this the Thursday morning boutique thread? sounds like I missed the mb being down?

I had an allergic reaction to being outside yesterday :( Up most of the night and now I need to be on my toes it sounds like? How is everyojne else???

Hey!!! Good Morning! I was wondering if you and monkey slept in today! I have my coffee and some cinnabons if you are hungry! LOL I have your cart, my cart, and Michelles cart ready and waiting! I see some nice folks working in the windows really hard this morning to fix the spill that happend during the night. They were fast clean up crew! I am amazed on how nice they always keep our favorite shopping mall going!

HEY GIRLFRIEND !!!!!!!! So glad you spent the nite. . .Monkey Froggie & I crashed after the hot chocolate ran out. . .Coffee cinnabons??? YES PLEZ. . .Thanks for holding our cart for "US". . .Can we return the favor????

MORNING LADIES. . . .I "wigged out" when I couldn't get on the MB this morning. . .SICK ALL DAY yesterday. . .Thought I would GO THROUGH WITHDRAWLS this morning. . .NEED MY FIX. . .PM ANGELA this morning. . .THANKS TO ANGELA FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!!

No wonder I didn't see you yesterday!!! Poor dear are you better this morning? Did anyone grab me a cart?

Good Morning Babes, is this the Thursday morning boutique thread? sounds like I missed the mb being down?

I had an allergic reaction to being outside yesterday :( Up most of the night and now I need to be on my toes it sounds like? How is everyojne else???

Yes ma'am. We did have a slight MB malfunction this morning, but Angela and Zaz kept us lighthearted on the Facebook threads until they got it up and running again. What type of reactions are you having? are you taking benadryl or doc prescribed meds to fix you up? Hope you feel better soon. Hugs!

Angela,

Denise

Angela dear there are like 4 different ANGLEA NUSSBAUMs on FACE BOOK LOL LOL LOL

Well i'll be!!!

Im the one with the small black and white/grey photo ... my short curly hair. thats me!

ROSEMARY. . .ROSEMARY. . .PLEASE COME sit by Monkey & I. . .Did you bring your camara??? Monkey I & did so we can get PICTURES of THE AWESOME DESIGNERS. . .

LOOK Monkey is laying down the RED CARPET for them. . .

ARE YOU HUNGREY for NEW GOODIES TODAY??????

Angela,

Denise

Well i'll be!!!

Im the one with the small black and white/grey photo ... my short curly hair. thats me!

OH THE "PRETTY ONE". . .YES Monkey & I were SURE THAT WAS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGS

No wonder I didn't see you yesterday!!! Poor dear are you better this morning? Did anyone grab me a cart?

Better NOW. . .Yes Monkey just got you a cart when he KNEW you were HERE !!!!! How are you this morning??? BETTER WE HOPE !!!!!!!!

HUGS

Glad to see that the MB is back up and running. At least while it was done I managed to get one page of my swap crop done. Well, almost done. Just a few more elements and that will be that.

BTW, a friend of my sisters just had kittens. Well, she didn't ahve them, her cat did and she is putting up 4 or five of them for adoption. They are so adorable that my sister went and adopted one of them. This new kitty is so adorable and so full of energy, I get tired just watching her run all over the place. We named her Minnie Mouse. She is all black except for white paws, white belly and white mouth. She is only about 6 or 8 weeks old and just too precious.

If anyone is interested here in the New York tri-state area and would love to adopt a cute little kitty, let me know. I'm going to do a fast layout of the adoptable kitties and post it in the gallery for all to see and then I'll link it here in this thread.

Just spotted a couple of new things in the boutique: Baking Bread Brush Set and SS Tools Styles -- Jelly 2101. Go get 'em girls.

Yes yes, good morning! Oh, I missed Zaz and Angela on fb? bummer!!! I'll have to go check it out. Debi, you can always look to see if you have any friends in common of fb and figure it out that way too. :D Zaz is my friend on fb and so is Angela,

I've been trying to get in here all morning ... Oh boy ...I'm finally in! Was something wrong with the MB? Waht did I miss?

Yes the MB was down for a bit. The tech team was a crack fixer though! They are awesome!

THE TECH TEAM ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived