I Am Ready For Thursday! How 'bout You?

I sent everyone i know that is SG a request for adding Debi ... you all should get it soon.

I cant believe how fast this thread moves! i cant keep up sometimes!

off to see the new stuff.

Angela N.

Oh, I know ANGELA!!! :dancingcow: , Now I'm dizzy from the fast moving mb! Haven't even had time to check the reJUNEvenate mb yet. What's up today? and who caused the mischief??? LOL

Angela did! She told us on FB that she hijacked the MB until we did EVERYTHING she told us to and to bow down to her awesomness. Not to listen to Zaz....LOL she finally released it a couple hours ago! LOL PS Rosemary....we are now FB friends! LOL I got your request! TY!

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I sent everyone i know that is SG a request for adding Debi ... you all should get it soon.

I cant believe how fast this thread moves! i cant keep up sometimes!

off to see the new stuff.

Angela N.

awe shucks :disappearing-smilie: THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOO NICE OF YOU ANGELA

MELISSA IS MY FRIEND !!!!!!!!MELISSA IS MY FRIEND !!!!!!!!MELISSA IS MY FRIEND !!!!!!!!MELISSA IS MY FRIEND !!!!!!!!

MELISSA IS MY FRIEND !!!!!!!!

MELISSA IS MY FRIEND !!!!!!!!MELISSA IS MY FRIEND !!!!!!!!MELISSA IS MY FRIEND !!!!!!!!MELISSA IS MY FRIEND !!!!!!!!

Love the new 1776 collection and it just flew right into my cart. Now how did that happen, I wonder.....

Must be Zaz's monkeys helping out again. So here are some treats, boys. Enjoy!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

YEAH!!1 :dancingelephant::dancingcow::dancingelephant::dancingcow::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Oops forgot to mention the bread baking brushes! Sooooo Cooooool, I've got to make more poppy seed and carmel rolls before the middle of July, anyone want to come and bake with me??? Melissa what's your name on fb too? I'll add you both! Valerie, did you see my previous post about your boats??????

Brush Set: Baking Bread Biggie

Thanks for noticing, Rosemary! Can you believe that I just baked 3 loaves of bread yesterday and 2 of them are already gone, gone, gone. I may just have to break out the mixer again today . . . :)

Did you all see the layout she did with the bread brushes? it has the highlighters she made for me!!! Cherise is sooo awesome!

Oh, Angela, to hikack the MB!!! Ought to be illegal!!! How could you? And I wasn't around to help, so sorry girls!!! What did she make you do??? She's usually so nice, she must have been taken over by aliens, that's alll I"M saying!!! Our lovely Angela would never hijack the mb on BOUTIQUE DAY!!! Doesn't she know what that would do to our blood sugar??? LOL

Oops forgot to mention the bread baking brushes! Sooooo Cooooool, I've got to make more poppy seed and carmel rolls before the middle of July, anyone want to come and bake with me??? Melissa what's your name on fb too? I'll add you both! Valerie, did you see my previous post about your boats??????

Brush Set: Baking Bread Biggie

Thanks for noticing, Rosemary! Can you believe that I just baked 3 loaves of bread yesterday and 2 of them are already gone, gone, gone. I may just have to break out the mixer again today . . . :)

Did you all see the layout she did with the bread brushes? it has the highlighters she made for me!!! Cherise is sooo awesome!

I did! Love those highlighters!!!!

Yes, super cute. I love the highlighters and the brush that goes with them... they are coming to my house today (hooray sale)! Cherise your style/flair is always "spot on!"

Whew, I was gone to eat lunch came back and WOW. look at all the cool stuff....... That 4th of July collection is mighty purty!! 1776

GOOD MORNING DENISE. . HUGS

AFTERNOON in my world!! lunch is just about done!! Are you the picture of the lady w/guitar on FB?

DENISE WERE YOU AASKING ME??? If so. . .NO. .. I just went there for the first time this morning not set up there yet. . .

Love the new 1776 collection and it just flew right into my cart. Now how did that happen, I wonder.....

Must be Zaz's monkeys helping out again. So here are some treats, boys. Enjoy!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

There you are. . .SOooooooo GLAD YOUR HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You all are getting spoiled with a sale on, there is so much cool stuff coming out today!

Like I said yesterday....A sale by any other name is not as sweet, but a sale will surely bring me treats!

and there are alot of sweet treats for us today! Thank you for all your sweet goodies too! Love them!

Wow, the good things are flying onto the shelves now!!!

We've got The foils style pack

And the Heartland ASYO collection

WWWWWWWWWWoooooooooooooooo HhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhOooooooooooooooooooooooo

Can see this will be a "TIN CUP" Thursday again. . .NEED MORE MONEY to BUY MORE STUFF !!!!!!! THESE TWO ARE AWESOME!!!!!!! Is "heartland" collection new too not the zoom pgs but the collection??? SO MANY THINGS in the Boutique. . .OH THE MADDNESS. . .

You all are getting spoiled with a sale on, there is so much cool stuff coming out today!

Do you all know what you are doing to my bank account???? Do you???? I thought after last week there would be a lull this week, but NOOOOOO you keep on creating stuff to make me spend more!!!! :o:bouncing-frog::dancingelephant::dancingcow::breakdance: Wow!!!

i am so hungry....that baking bread collection and brushes are making my tummy rumble....Debi...what does Monkey have in his cart for me to snack on?

Fresh banana muffins cooked over the campfire this morn. . .PLEASE HAVE SOME. . .Monkey did you put chocolate filling in these??? Sorry here a napkin. . .LOL

Wow, the good things are flying onto the shelves now!!!

We've got The foils style pack

And the Heartland ASYO collection

WWWWWWWWWWoooooooooooooooo HhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhOooooooooooooooooooooooo

Can see this will be a "TIN CUP" Thursday again. . .NEED MORE MONEY to BUY MORE STUFF !!!!!!! THESE TWO ARE AWESOME!!!!!!! Is "heartland" collection new too not the zoom pgs but the collection??? SO MANY THINGS in the Boutique. . .OH THE MADDNESS. . .

Pass me a tin cup Debi, I'm broke, and am so gonna buy those boat stickers, I'm holding my breath incase Valerie has added any more boating stuff, :D. LOOK I"M TURNING PURPLE, which I guess on the SG message board is a good thing??? :disappearing-smilie:

Im sorry all... but as Queen of all you NUTS... i really dont have to tell you why or how i took the messageboard hostage. :)

Just know that whatever the reason, it was worth it for me!

Muahahahaha...

I am suprised however that no one noticed the spill was sparkly, and the monkeys have a sparkling sheen to them. I am trying out a new pixy dust today... so far it seems to be working very well...

Are you effected?

Whew, I was gone to eat lunch came back and WOW. look at all the cool stuff....... That 4th of July collection is mighty purty!! 1776

GOOD MORNING DENISE. . HUGS

AFTERNOON in my world!! lunch is just about done!! Are you the picture of the lady w/guitar on FB?

DENISE WERE YOU AASKING ME??? If so. . .NO. .. I just went there for the first time this morning not set up there yet. . .

yes I was, looks like that was a different Debi... :giggle_bear:

Im sorry all... but as Queen of all you NUTS... i really dont have to tell you why or how i took the messageboard hostage. :)

Just know that whatever the reason, it was worth it for me!

Muahahahaha...

I am suprised however that no one noticed the spill was sparkly, and the monkeys have a sparkling sheen to them. I am trying out a new pixy dust today... so far it seems to be working very well...

Are you effected?

ANGELA, you hijacked for $$$$ you need to share, we're going broke here!!! OOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo sparkling dust, no wonder I'm wooozy this morning, is that a hint to something new in the boutique, off to look!

Archived