I Am Ready For Thursday! How 'bout You?

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<----walks innocently towards Rosemary, peers in to her cart, then smiles and says hello.. and walks past.... but tosses some pixy dust back at Rosemary.....

:tinkerbell::blink::blink::blink: I MUST HAVE ONE OF EVERYTHING, I MUST HAVE ONE OF EVERYTHING, I MUST HAVE ONE OF EVERYTHING,

ANGELA WILL EXPLAIN TO DH, ANGELA WILL EXPLAIN TO DH, ANGELA WILL EXPLAIN TO DH........................................................

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

;)

<----walks innocently towards Rosemary, peers in to her cart, then smiles and says hello.. and walks past.... but tosses some pixy dust back at Rosemary.....

:tinkerbell::blink::blink::blink: I MUST HAVE ONE OF EVERYTHING, I MUST HAVE ONE OF EVERYTHING, I MUST HAVE ONE OF EVERYTHING,

ANGELA WILL EXPLAIN TO DH, ANGELA WILL EXPLAIN TO DH, ANGELA WILL EXPLAIN TO DH........................................................

YES! There is a thought right there! You are on to something! We can BLAME Angela!!!!! Yes! I am up for it, how about you? We can say she blinded us with the pixy dust and we didnt see all the goodies in the cart until it was TOO LATE! I think it should work!

Wow. now I have to decide on the country red or the 1776 for the fourth of July pictures that I have yet to take. Maybe it depends on the clothes everyone wears.... I'll buy both just in case....

Of course you have to get both, DUH! :D. What are you thinking???? oh, yeah, Angela... Denise needs Pixie Dust too :D.

Error on last post. . .TOO MANY ICONS for post. . .

GREAT NOW THE ICON POLICE ARE AFTER ME NOW. . .first the BLINKIE POLICE now the ICON POLICE. . .How do I get my self into sooooooooo much trouble . . .LOL. . .LOL

YES! There is a thought right there! You are on to something! We can BLAME Angela!!!!! Yes! I am up for it, how about you? We can say she blinded us with the pixy dust and we didnt see all the goodies in the cart until it was TOO LATE! I think it should work!

I'm sure she tossed them ALL IN MY CART While I was under her influence!!!

<------------------------- :wub: ANGELA

GREAT NOW THE ICON POLICE ARE AFTER ME NOW. . .first the BLINKIE POLICE now the ICON POLICE. . .How do I get my self into sooooooooo much trouble . . .LOL. . .LOL

Debi, I can't belive I'm bailing you out of jail yet again! DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S THURSDAY AND THERE'S SHOPPING TO DO???? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Did they give you a limit amount?

Thanks Rosemary & Meliisa you lil 'Darlins"..I almost designed that right around Lily..isn't she so cute? I got to visit Georgia last week made me homesick for a little country charm..LOL

Oh, Brandy it's wonderful, and I love your siggy too! It's full of country charm :D

Thanks Rosemary & Meliisa you lil 'Darlins"..I almost designed that right around Lily..isn't she so cute? I got to visit Georgia last week made me homesick for a little country charm..LOL

That collections is wonderful even the wordart is fantastic! I will enjoy this collection alot! TY!

Where in Georgia did you visit? I live in Jax, just 30 mintues away from Georgia!!!

<---sneaks past carol... what, did you see that? you can swear you saw her sprinkle something on carol.... What is that nut up too?

I desperately need some of that pixie dust. My little kitty Minnie is full of it this morning. She's been running all over the place and having a blast. She just got stuck under my bed, and I had to go fish her out. All I could hear was this little plaintive meow and I used the flashlight to track her down and then had to crawl under the bed to get her. Her leash got caught around the wheels of my bed and she was stuck. Little dickens.

Anyway, there is some great stuff in the boutique this morning and I've been putting a lot of it in my cart, with the help of the monkeys, of course. Back to the boutique for some more looking.

Oh, Brandy it's wonderful, and I love your siggy too! It's full of country charm :D

LOL yea..had to update it just a little..convert it to my red mood going on..that's not a bad thing is it??? hehehehe

<---sneaks past carol... what, did you see that? you can swear you saw her sprinkle something on carol.... What is that nut up too?

I desperately need some of that pixie dust. My little kitty Minnie is full of it this morning. She's been running all over the place and having a blast. She just got stuck under my bed, and I had to go fish her out. All I could hear was this little plaintive meow and I used the flashlight to track her down and then had to crawl under the bed to get her. Her leash got caught around the wheels of my bed and she was stuck. Little dickens.

Anyway, there is some great stuff in the boutique this morning and I've been putting a lot of it in my cart, with the help of the monkeys, of course. Back to the boutique for some more looking.

Carol, Angela's making us do it!!! It's not the Monkeys this morning at all, oops afternoon now, where did the morning go??? LOL

Debi, I can't belive I'm bailing you out of jail yet again! DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S THURSDAY AND THERE'S SHOPPING TO DO???? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

No number but it YELLED AT ME. . . :disappearing-smilie: Thanks for bailing me out, if I keep this up I'll have no money left to shop with LOL. . .Sent your money back from bailling me out thru paypal. . .LOL LOL LOL

No number but it YELLED AT ME. . . :disappearing-smilie: Thanks for bailing me out, if I keep this up I'll have no money left to shop with LOL. . .Sent your money back from bailling me out thru paypal. . .LOL LOL LOL

Ahhhh Debi, you just know I would do anything for you! No problem about bailing you out, I don't think we missed anything in the boutique that we haven't caught up on. :D. Did you See Brandy's new red and white collection?

<---------------- :wub: Brandy. . .SHE ROCKS. . .GOTTA HAVE "Country" that's where I LIVE doncha know. . .LOL LOL LOL

Ahhhh Debi, you just know I would do anything for you! No problem about bailing you out, I don't think we missed anything in the boutique that we haven't caught up on. :D. Did you See Brandy's new red and white collection?

YES it JUMPED right into my hands. . .LOL

Wow. now I have to decide on the country red or the 1776 for the fourth of July pictures that I have yet to take. Maybe it'll depend on the clothes everyone wears.... I'll buy both just in case....

DON'T TAKE CHANCES. . .Better get BOTH. . .

<----------------------------- :wub: "V" (where are you???)

Debi, she's overseeing the monkeys stocking the shelves, and probably instructing Angela to sprinkle more pixie dust around :D. :giggle_bear:

Okay but if she's not here can you hold my cart & I'll DRAG her here???? LOL lol lol

Debi, she's overseeing the monkeys stocking the shelves, and probably instructing Angela to sprinkle more pixie dust around :D. :giggle_bear:

Okay but if she's not here can you hold my cart & I'll DRAG her here???? LOL lol lol

<-----------getting nervous for V all the sudden! :dancingcow:

<-----------getting nervous for V all the sudden! :dancingcow:

Okay Melissa it's ALRIGHT, I won't DRAG her. . .I'll CAREFULLY CARRY HER. . .LOL LOL LOL

Archived