I Am Ready For Thursday! How 'bout You?

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been trying to get in here all morning ... Oh boy ...I'm finally in! Was something wrong with the MB? Waht did I miss?

Yes the MB was down for a bit. The tech team was a crack fixer though! They are awesome!

THE TECH TEAM ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debi, can we be FB friends too? If you are Angela's friend....i will go there to find you and ask you to be my pal ok....lol

Yes yes, good morning! Oh, I missed Zaz and Angela on fb? bummer!!! I'll have to go check it out. Debi, you can always look to see if you have any friends in common of fb and figure it out that way too. :D Zaz is my friend on fb and so is Angela,

NEVER BEEN to Facebook before Angela's reply back to my "HELP" message this morning. . .When I signed up I couldn't get it to click on July for birth month so I LIED !!!! Took Jan cause that month worked LOL LOL Does that mean I get B-day pres TWICE A YEAR??????

Oh, oooh, OOOOOOOOhhhhhh, ooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo, those boat stickers!!! Oh, exactly what I've been waiting for. Did you seeeeee? OH, Valerie, EXACTLY what I've been hoping for, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Zaz said you were busy and I was hoping but wasn't sure, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm sooooo excited! LOLOLOLOLOL :dancingcow::dancingcow::dancingcow::dancingcow::dancingcow::dancingcow::dancingcow::dancingcow:

Thank you for the cart Debi, Melissa, I've been popping benadryl all night :D. UGH, thanks for asking I"m better now, just shaky

The Jelly was a bit sticky, should be fine now. ;)

Thanks V, it looks great! Is this the style you used with the Christmas 2008 freebie set (Party, Celebrate)? I hope it is.

I've been trying to get in here all morning ... Oh boy ...I'm finally in! Was something wrong with the MB? Waht did I miss?

Yes the MB was down for a bit. The tech team was a crack fixer though! They are awesome!

THE TECH TEAM ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debi, can we be FB friends too? If you are Angela's friend....i will go there to find you and ask you to be my pal ok....lol

PLEZ add me. . .I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR FRIEND !!!! (but I thought we already were friends AREN'T WE???) :disappearing-smilie:

TY! Valerie! I love your Jellies! Very nice styles that I will have today.. oh yeah...they will be mine

I used these styles on several of my collections and haven't wanted to release them, but I received a request for the alpha in my theme park collection so I am nearly done with creating a SS version of it and while one set of the alpha was jellied, if you want to rotate each letter, ya gotta have the jelly to get the lighting right. The SS alpha is taking awhile to separate each letter as there are 4 versions of both upper and lowercase.

Meanwhile, you can jelly other things. Glad you like it.

Okay, here and ready to shop!!! Saw the new templates by Ariadna, and love them! Eagerly awaiting the rest of the designers to get up and get uploading.

Are there any muffins left?

FRESH BAKED over a HOT CAMP FIRE. . .Passing muffins here

ScrapSimple-Embellishment-Templates---Photo-Masks-Textured-Tape by Amanda Sok

ScrapSimple-Embellishment-Templates---Photo-Masks-Grungy-Stencils by Amanda Sok

These are so wonderful, they are in my cart FOR SURE! Michelle, did you see these yet? They are nice templates you can use on your layouts! I will add this and the 1776 collection into your cart as well for your 4th of July pics!

Not-Quite-White-Paper by Amanda Sok These are great papers to use on LO as well! Thank you for all your wonderful new products Amanda!

Oops forgot to mention the bread baking brushes! Sooooo Cooooool, I've got to make more poppy seed and carmel rolls before the middle of July, anyone want to come and bake with me??? Melissa what's your name on fb too? I'll add you both! Valerie, did you see my previous post about your boats??????

Oops forgot to mention the bread baking brushes! Sooooo Cooooool, I've got to make more poppy seed and carmel rolls before the middle of July, anyone want to come and bake with me??? Melissa what's your name on fb too? I'll add you both! Valerie, did you see my previous post about your boats??????

Monkey wants to come. . .HE LOVES TO LICK THE BOWL. . .

my FB is melissa j harrison aguiar --- LOL

Oh, Trish that 1776 collection is wonderful. Love it! Debi, what's your name on FB? I'll add you to my friends list.

Ah.................Debi

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I typed in Debil and got a number of Debi's so just wanted to make sure :D.

Oh, Trish that 1776 collection is wonderful. Love it! Debi, what's your name on FB? I'll add you to my friends list.

Ah.................Debi

Have I told you yet today "I LOVE YOU"???? :wub:

Ah.................Debi

I found you Debi by going to Angela's FB page and looking through her friend list.....now Rosemary...I cant find you though...I will wait patiently. LOL

Ah.................Debi

LOL, you girls make me laugh. I added you Melissa, Debi, guess I'll go to Angela's page to add you, I can't see you! :D brb

p.s. Hi Denise, how was lunch???

I found you Debi by going to Angela's FB page and looking through her friend list.....now Rosemary...I cant find you though...I will wait patiently. LOL

I sent everyone i know that is SG a request for adding Debi ... you all should get it soon.

I cant believe how fast this thread moves! i cant keep up sometimes!

off to see the new stuff.

Angela N.

I sent everyone i know that is SG a request for adding Debi ... you all should get it soon.

I cant believe how fast this thread moves! i cant keep up sometimes!

off to see the new stuff.

Angela N.

Oh, I know ANGELA!!! :dancingcow: , Now I'm dizzy from the fast moving mb! Haven't even had time to check the reJUNEvenate mb yet. What's up today? and who caused the mischief??? LOL

Brush Set: Baking Bread Biggie

Thanks for noticing, Rosemary! Can you believe that I just baked 3 loaves of bread yesterday and 2 of them are already gone, gone, gone. I may just have to break out the mixer again today . . . :)

Whew, I was gone to eat lunch came back and WOW. look at all the cool stuff....... That 4th of July collection is mighty purty!! 1776

GOOD MORNING DENISE. . HUGS

AFTERNOON in my world!! lunch is just about done!! Are you the picture of the lady w/guitar on FB?

Brush Set: Baking Bread Biggie

Thanks for noticing, Rosemary! Can you believe that I just baked 3 loaves of bread yesterday and 2 of them are already gone, gone, gone. I may just have to break out the mixer again today . . . :)

I always have to hide rolls and bread in the freezer or my family devours it right away! Be careful, once you start baking, they won't let you stop! Need to talk to April and Danna about a yeast bread recipe challenge for some terrific recipes!

Archived