Are You Ready For Some Baseball?

Wxchic

Guest katiekat
I got started late but hopefully I can do it. I really enjoyed getting a certificate for the last posting contest!

Hit 400 today! Yeeha! It's been a busy month for everyone! I was only at 195 at the begining of the month and we still have 10 day's to go. Maybe I will hit 500 and can be a Girl Friend!

Guest WahineBina
[quote name='wxchic' post='46454' date='Jun 14 2006, 08:32 PM']All you gotta do is post Wahine!! Just 3 a day and you should be in the running!![/quote]

Yep! Here's is my post #75! I've been having so much fun & spending so much time posting, that I haven't really concentrated on scrapping, but now I will try to get to that! I have SO many ideas now!

Thanks for a cool contest!

Guest cfalbro
I sure hope that the deadline is midnight in our own time zone LOL. I've still got a few to go and about 2 hours to get to that grand slam

Guest LacyT
Hey.... has any one heard anything about our final homerun/grand slams? I have not heard or read anything.... just wondered as the contest ended the 30th. By my calculations I did 214... should be enough for a grand slam! I know what I want to spend it on already!!!

Guest LacyT
Thanks... missed that announcement! My similar holiday here is the 14th so the 4th is just another day here!

Archived