July Message Board Game

AngRoCamp

In July we're playing a month long game of hide-and-seek! The designers have each chosen their favorite product that they've designed and it's your task to find each one! Every day from July 1-31 a member of the Welcoming Committee will post up a designer's name (or two!) and a clue to their personal favorite product that they've designed. You'll get a special peek into the minds and inspiration of the Scrap Girls designers as you search for their favorites housed in the boutique. When you find the correct product you'll know it because a special little sunny marker will be waiting for you to let you know "You found it!" Compile one list of links to the correct products throughout the month and send the list to Ang(rocamp) at scrapgirlang@gmail.com by August 1st at 11:59 p.m. (MST) for your chance to win a prize! Everyone who finds all THIRTY-SEVEN products will have their name added into a drawing for one of seven $5 gift certificates to the Scrap Girls boutique! Don't let the number of products intimidate you... we didn't want to leave any of the current designers out of the game so it is a big list of hidden things to seek out but the clues will be helpful and you should be able to keep up with no trouble! Happy hunting, enjoy getting to know your designers and HAVE FUN!

* Clues will be large font, bold and purple for ease of finding in this thread and will be posted at various times of the day.

* I will do my best to update this first post every couple of days to include whatever daily clues have been posted.

* Feel free to chat in this thread but please don't add any extra clues or specifics about where to find the sunshine marker to go along with the daily clue(s).

* The sunshine marker will be located at the bottom of the product description page, so be sure to scroll down when you think you've found the correct product.

* Sunshine markers will be on their product page by the day the clue for that product is posted and will remain on the product page until August 2nd, so if you miss a day or two of clues you can still locate the product and continue playing the game!

Day #1 - Trish Yochum - She said that this product was a request, and that she was very happy to take on the request and likes how it turned out. She dreams of traveling to the location featured in this particular product, claiming it "is one of the only things I would put on a bucket list for myself" and that "there is just something about the culture and scenery of _______ that pulls me in."

Day #2 - Mandy Steward - She said that this product was on her mind a lot when she was preparing to move to Oklahoma, and a customer requested a product like this so the timing was perfect. She had a lot of fun with the illustrations in this product.

Day #3 - Marnie Adams - She says that of all her creations, this product (and the coordinating products) comes the closest to capturing her personality: quirky, colorful, and happy-go-lucky. She said it was lots of fun to draw characters and watch them come to life... right down to their round little cheeks.

Day #4 Brandy Murry - Brandy says she likes what she chose because "they add a fun dimension to layouts & seem to go with everything----> like a great pair of black shoes!"

Day #5 Amanda Sok - Amanda chose her product because it's very unisex and works for everyone, any age, any gender.

Day #6 Caroline Kaiser and Jacelen Davis - Carolyn said part of the reason she likes the product she chose was that she really needed some more feminine products to offer between designing all the boys' stuff she'd done. And Jacelen chose her product because "it was just such a wonderful burst of color and inspiration after a very long cold winter."

Day #7 Sarah Batdorf

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day #1

Today's hidden product comes from Trish Yochum!

She said that this product was a request, and that she was very happy to take on the request and likes how it turned out. She dreams of traveling to the location featured in this particular product, claiming it "is one of the only things I would put on a bucket list for myself" and that "there is just something about the culture and scenery of _______ that pulls me in."

Go seek!

I'm off to a great start and found today's product also; however, I imagine they are just getting warmed up with the clues :)

okay Ang. . .IF the "kids" health HOLDS OUT, I'm gonna TRY to hang in on this game. . .

YUP, I'm with ya Ladies. . .TOO EASY. . .

Think we should be SCARED of days to come????? LOL LOL LOL

Oh and Carol WELCOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day #2

Today's hidden product comes from Mandy Steward!

She said that this product was on her mind a lot when she was preparing to move to Oklahoma, and a customer requested a product like this so the timing was perfect. She had a lot of fun with the illustrations in this product.

Go seek!

Okay hanging in DAY by Day. . .

Shaking in boots of things to come. . .

If there is a FLOWER PIX made outta paper then I"m OUTTA HERE (lol)

Yep got this one too. . .

<----------------SCARED of THINGS to COME :blinking-in-scarf:

Wow. We've really put the fear in you haven't we? Maybe... just maybe... we're giving you a fun month that's not so challenging? Did ya think of that? It is supposed to be a game after all. No one should be terrified to play games. Enjoy getting to know your designers and their inspiration and stop worrying so much :) (At least until Zaz's week to call clues.... muwahahahahaha. Never know what to expect from that girl!)

Day #3

Today's hidden product comes from Marnie Adams!

She says that of all her creations, this product (and the coordinating products) comes the closest to capturing her personality: quirky, colorful, and happy-go-lucky. She said it was lots of fun to draw characters and watch them come to life... right down to their round little cheeks.

Go seek!

Archived