July Message Board Game

AngRoCamp

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo Vaughnde told me there was a new game about searching in the Boutique and I was picturing another FLOINC game and started :winter_brr: for DEAR LIFE. ZAZ should be worried too, now that I'm playing, BWAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!

I've managed to find the first three relatively easy, so WATCH OUT! LOL. They are sure to get harder as we go. I know ZAZ has some tricks up her sleeves and I'm SURE the other SG STAFF does too. YIKES! :disappearing-smilie:

OOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo Vaughnde told me there was a new game about searching in the Boutique and I was picturing another FLOINC game and started :winter_brr: for DEAR LIFE. ZAZ should be worried too, now that I'm playing, BWAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!

I've managed to find the first three relatively easy, so WATCH OUT! LOL. They are sure to get harder as we go. I know ZAZ has some tricks up her sleeves and I'm SURE the other SG STAFF does too. YIKES! :disappearing-smilie:

There you are YOU !!! I ditto this !!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Okay I like Rosemary am :winter_brr: (shaking in my boots) @ days to come. . .

Found day # 3

But :dancingghost: ALWAYS LOOK'N over my shoulder in FEAR !!!!!

But Ang I thank you & ZAZ for making me POUR over all the BOUTIQUE & getting to see things I have MISSED & WANT (Yeah thanks alot gals MORE STUFF I NEED) LOL

Think I'll just :shycouch: here until after my b-day er I mean till after the games over. . .LOL

May have to get my :2468who-do-we-appreciate: out to chase the FEAR away !!!! LOL

:disappearing-smilie: (Zaz if you look into this little face I'm sure it will melt your heart)

Nope not sucking up here. . .NOPE NOT ME

Day #4

Today's hidden product comes from Brandy Murry!

Brandy says she likes what she chose because "they add a fun dimension to layouts & seem to go with everything----> like a great pair of black shoes!"

Go seek!

I don't see a number 5 thought I was behind was out of town for the holiday!

Calm down dear Shannon. . .( JK saw it posted twice & HAD TO MAKE A FUNNY !!!) sorry. . . No mb has been down so I'm think'n it might be delayed . . .Monkey do you SEE #5 YET ?????

Archived