July Message Board Game

AngRoCamp

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I just found this game and I'm in for the duration.

I found all four within 20 minutes, including cutting and pasting in my word document. Didn't think I would find them so fast. Must be getting used to the mind set here at SG. I don't know if that is good or bad. Looking forward to #5 to see where that takes us. This is fun and easy, so far. That won't last though.

Good luck to everyone. Now I can go and read all of the posts.

Still no #5 at 7:06 p.m. ET. The board has been a little quirky this weekend, though. Maybe we'll get 2 tomorrow!

While (IM)patiently waiting for #5 to appear, I've been meaning to tell you Debbie how cute your new siggie is. That is just too clever!

Sorry for the delay folks! I tried coming on late last night and this morning to post up the clue but couldn't get on to the board. Then there was church and family time yada yada :) Good luck with clue #5!

Day #5

Today's hidden product comes from Amanda Sok!

Amanda chose her product because it's very unisex and works for everyone, any age, any gender.

Go seek!

Another easy one, but then I am the president of the Amanda Sok fan club. Actually, in going through Amanda's many pages of beautiful products, she does seem to have a very feminine predominence, so it was easy to pick out a unisex one. I have it and I love it Amanda, have used it quite a bit, too.

Day #6

Today's hidden products come from Caroline Kaiser and Jacelen Deinema!

Caroline said part of the reason she likes the product she chose was that she really needed some more feminine products to offer between designing all the boys' stuff she'd done. And Jacelen chose her product because "it was just such a wonderful burst of color and inspiration after a very long cold winter."

Go seek!

Whew! Didn't think I'd get out of the boutique without spending any money. And I was right. Amanda's Digital Layout Templates just about did me in. Caroline's brushes are just incredible and Jacelen's Zoom Pages and wonderful lace brushes and Watercolor collections did do me in.

All I can say is thank goodness there is a sale going on, or I'd really be in big trouble. My new little kitty, Minnie, helped me pick out some new goodies with the understanding that I would do at least one layout all about her. She is so sweet and so small.

I found all three items for today and now it's back to the boutique to finish hunting for more things to buy. Hmmm, what do I really, really, really need today? Everything!

Carol, there are THREE items for today???

Yuppers,

Day 5 is from Amanda Sok = 1 item

Day 6 is from Caroline Kaiser and Jacelen Deinema = 2 items

I didn't realize it at first either, then I reread the hints for Day 6 and realized that there were two designers listed.

Easy to find.

Technically there are just two for day (day #6 has clues for Caroline and Jacelen) But since the board was down for a chunk of yesterday and because I'm so far behind mainland USA in time zones, the day #5 clue got posted quite late, so for many people there are 3 to search for today :)

Hmm... Just started playing and I think I'm a bit confused. I thought when I scanned the rules it was one product per designer. 7 designers should equal 7 items. However, a few of you have said you found 3 items today so.... can anyone tell me how many items we should have thus far? Trying to figure out if I need to 'go seek' some more.

Thanks for your help!

Technically there are just two for day (day #6 has clues for Caroline and Jacelen) But since the board was down for a chunk of yesterday and because I'm so far behind mainland USA in time zones, the day #5 clue got posted quite late, so for many people there are 3 to search for today :)

Aha! So it sounds like I'm OK ... should be a total of 7 items thusfar right?

Thanks Ang!

I'm not the official word on the subject but will try to help for those confused...there are 31 days this month but more designers than that, so some days will have more than one designer's product to search for. We were given clues for 2 different designers today, for a total of 7 things to search for so far. Day 5 was posted very late last night b/c of the board being down, so many of us didn't see that one until this am and thus had 3 things to search for today. HTH!

Archived