July Message Board Game

AngRoCamp

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok ladies! We are in the home stretch! Keep up the good work :-)

Day #29

Today's hidden products come from Theresa Kavouras AND Robert Schneider! The product Theresa chose is special to her and is dedicated to her mother who passed away just a few months prior to Theresa completing the product. And Robert's chosen product was his first product and he was so happy to create art even though he still doesn't "get" scrapbooking.

Go seek!

Got them! 2 left for tomorrow and Friday!

I got them too. Two more to go. What a fun month this has been, and this week, WOW, there is so much going on it makes my head spin. Or is that old age that makes my head spin? Whatever.

Got yesterday's and today's, now I'm ready to go for tomorrow. Need to start packing for my vacation, though, and Friday will be a travel day, so I'll have to catch the last one Saturday. We have till midnight, right?

Had to go make a mocha before I looked for this one in the boutique. Got it!!! come on GIRLS!!! It's Thursday!!!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate: And there's a SALE!!! Let's go shopping!!!!

I'm going to stitching today. I'll probably shop tomorrow. Hold down the fort for me.

You just won't believe what happened. I've been playing along with this game and as of Thursday July 23rd, I had found all of the products. I left for a long weekend to Rockport/Gloucester/Salem, MA on Friday the 24th and came back on Monday the 27th. I've had computer problems with my desktop that could not be resolved and I am now waiting for a recover disk from HP, which won't be here until Friday or Saturday. Saturday I leave for Los Angeles and another deposition with my attorney.

I wanted to catch up with this game and I just realized that my Board Game answers are on my desktop, which is dead at the moment and I'm using my laptop where the answers are not.

So, now I have to go back to day one and start all over again and hunt down those answers. Unreal. Then I come back and the Picnic Basket of Doom is upon us and I only have today and tomorrow to work on that. Then to top it all off, my printer does not work with my laptop. Just great.

So off I go to the boutique and start the hunt all over again. I doubt that I will be able to join in on the POD this time around, so good luck to all of you.

You just won't believe what happened. I've been playing along with this game and as of Thursday July 23rd, I had found all of the products. I left for a long weekend to Rockport/Gloucester/Salem, MA on Friday the 24th and came back on Monday the 27th. I've had computer problems with my desktop that could not be resolved and I am now waiting for a recover disk from HP, which won't be here until Friday or Saturday. Saturday I leave for Los Angeles and another deposition with my attorney.

I wanted to catch up with this game and I just realized that my Board Game answers are on my desktop, which is dead at the moment and I'm using my laptop where the answers are not.

So, now I have to go back to day one and start all over again and hunt down those answers. Unreal. Then I come back and the Picnic Basket of Doom is upon us and I only have today and tomorrow to work on that. Then to top it all off, my printer does not work with my laptop. Just great.

So off I go to the boutique and start the hunt all over again. I doubt that I will be able to join in on the POD this time around, so good luck to all of you.

Gosh, that is a tough break. It just confirms my feeling that computers are evil. :angry2:

Well two days ago our power went down all day. . . .YEP so yesterday I spent trying to catch up. . . .THEN forgot to come back & post. . . .

<--------------says got them (3) YEPPER ALL CUGHT BACK UP !!!!!!!!!!

Carol I'm so sorry the your computer DIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe we could bury it. . . . . . :disappearing-smilie:

off to find todays cause I'll be in the BOUTIQUE ALL DAY (Thursday yep it is)

Whew! I found them all, again. Received the system recovery disks in the mail yesterday. Unfortunately, since I am leaving for Los Angeles Saturday Morning, I won't have time to spend doing the recovery and then downloading all of my stuff back onto my computer. It will have to wait until I return on the 9th and then I can spend that whole week getting my desktop back to where it was before HP messed it up.

Anyway, waiting for today's clue and that will take care of the 31 days of this message board game. I'm not joining in on the POD this time 'round. Just don't have the time to hunt down 36 items. I'll wait for the next "doom" game and join in then. They are always fun to play and they do drive you crazy trying to hunt down all those items.

So Good luck to you POD players.

Oh man Carol, what a bummer! I'm glad you've got your computer up and running again, but what a hassel for you to have to redo everything. I'm waiting for the clue 2 . :) A nod to Angela and Michelle :) from the chat yesterday using something other than the word.

Archived