July Message Board Game

AngRoCamp

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Waiting :disappearing-smilie: and checking the two designers who are left but no stars on their pages yet ???? Hmmmm ....

I think you are even more persistent than I am. I decided to go with the 30 I am sure of, in the PBOD and stop looking. I am waiting for the last one here, so I can finish it up, and I am going to finish the blog one.

Waiting :disappearing-smilie: and checking the two designers who are left but no stars on their pages yet ???? Hmmmm ....

I think you are even more persistent than I am. I decided to go with the 30 I am sure of, in the PBOD and stop looking. I am waiting for the last one here, so I can finish it up, and I am going to finish the blog one.

I had to say "There is a limit!" to myself with all the travel and retreat plans so no Blog or PBOD for me this time. Sad ... I miss it but must be disiplined and get some work done too.

I had to say "There is a limit!" to myself with all the travel and retreat plans so no Blog or PBOD for me this time. Sad ... I miss it but must be disiplined and get some work done too.

You are smart. I spent a lot of time on the PBOD and didn't get them all, but it was fun trying, and at least I'll be in the drawing.

So with Gillian's yesterday I had 36...are there 2 for today? I haven't kept a list of who we haven't have yet, so am wondering if I should wait for the hint today or make a list like y'all did and just finish before I forget. I thought there were only going to be 37 total, read that somewhere unless I'm losing my mind!

So with Gillian's yesterday I had 36...are there 2 for today? I haven't kept a list of who we haven't have yet, so am wondering if I should wait for the hint today or make a list like y'all did and just finish before I forget. I thought there were only going to be 37 total, read that somewhere unless I'm losing my mind!

There are 37 total :) That's how many designers there were at the beginning of the month when we put the clues together :) Now we've got more!! Wooohoooo. (But no hidden stars on our new designers' products :)

Total of 37 once today's clue is posted. Be sure to send your email to me at scrapgirlang@gmail.com by 11:59 p.m. MST tomorrow (August 1st) As soon as you're done send it right over so you don't forget :) So much going on this week here at SG it would be a shame to overlook sending in what you've worked on all month :)

I also am REALLY embarrassed about something that happened earlier this month and I wanted to 'fess up hehehe. The day you got "Today's product comes from Sarah Batdorf" as a clue was a wee mistake. I was writing clues as the designers gave me their products and info, and I was plugging them in to the schedule for the month and somehow neglected to add Sarah's real clue by the time it was her product's turn! So you didn't get to learn anything about Sarah and her inspiration, so I wanted to share with you what she told me about her product for day #7 (and if you don't have it already, this one will be an easy-peasy find now!) Sorry you didn't get a fun, bona fide clue for her day! Didn't want you to miss an opportunity to learn a bit about Sarah though, so here you go!

Sarah said about her product: The story is that these were on my list for a long time, and the original thought was that I would buy the clipboards, get them on my PC, and extract them for the product. Sticker shock set in when I realized how much that was going to cost. Even the thought that I could use the real clipboards, to display my printed layouts, could not convince me to buy them. A year went by, then one week I sat down did some research, and worked out the styles and shapes to create the clipboards digitally. It was a learning as I went process, because creating metal styles has always been intimidating. I'm stoked that the product turned out better then the original idea.

OK I'm a little out of it... We are still going to get a clue for day 31 Right?

Yep :) Remember, whoever is hosting can provide the clue any time during the day :) And you've got until midnight *tomorrow* night to submit your email w/your links.

This was a fun game (my first!) and I added to my stash of supplies along the way too!

Do we send in the links only or the designer and name of product as well?

Thanks,

jezze

As long as the links are in numbered order, you can provide just the links :)

Ha ha ... I was just finalizing my list and finding the last product without the clue and Dana was in here posting the clue. Too too funny. List of links all finished, gone over twice just to be sure, and sent on its way. What a fun time! Thanks to all the designers and the team here at Scrap Girls for showing us a good time this month.

Good luck to all you picnic basket people. Blog people ... have fun searching through all the posts. I have had a good time just reading through the blog posts even without playing the game. It's a great way to pass the time on your blackberry while having the 10 toesies all beautified! :disappearing-smilie: highly recommend the activity as a way to be entertained and sure beats reading the tabloid magazines. :)

First time I've completed a monthly MB game too and it was lots of fun :bouncing-frog: Have e-mailed Ang now - hopefully the formatting will stay as I had them in a table! Now just have to keep my fingers crossed :)

Archived