July Message Board Game

AngRoCamp

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
waiting (trying to be patient) for today's clue :) . I have this thread in my browser window and just keep hitting refresh :)

Think I have all the items thus far.

Denise. . .Monkey & I will sit & wait WITH you. . .It's ALWAYS nicer to wait with a friend. . .Monkey get Denise a brownie will ya. . .(He's SUCH a GREAT friend) :disappearing-smilie:

Debi - thanks for waiting with me... sorry I wound up taking my DD to the mall ... she had a gift card she was dying to try and spend. Just got back and took a look ... got it so all is good now :).

And yes, Monkey is a great friend ... the brownie he left for me was delicious!

Thanks Monkey (and Debi) :)

Wow. They have been TOO easy on you girls so far. We'll see about that. I'll be back. ;)

<---------------- :wub: ZAZ. . .:wub: ZAZ. . .:wub: ZAZ. . .:wub: ZAZ. . .:wub: ZAZ. . .:wub: ZAZ. . .:wub: ZAZ. . .:wub: ZAZ. . .:wub: ZAZ. . .

<--------------(NOPE NOT BEGGING HERE, NOPE NOT trying to SUCK UP for easy here, NOPE). . .

GASP!!!! Debi how could you!!! Getting us in trouble with ZAZ!!!! Zaz is a sweetie and she would never do anything to make this game harder right? ZAZ??? :disappearing-smilie:

Wow. They have been TOO easy on you girls so far. We'll see about that. I'll be back. ;)

<---------------- :wub: ZAZ. . .:wub: ZAZ. . .:wub: ZAZ. . .:wub: ZAZ. . .:wub: ZAZ. . .:wub: ZAZ. . .:wub: ZAZ. . .:wub: ZAZ. . .:wub: ZAZ. . .

<--------------(NOPE NOT BEGGING HERE, NOPE NOT trying to SUCK UP for easy here, NOPE). . .

GASP!!!! Debi how could you!!! Getting us in trouble with ZAZ!!!! Zaz is a sweetie and she would never do anything to make this game harder right? ZAZ??? :disappearing-smilie:

*quietly wonders if Rosemary is just a wishful thinker or just a tad bit delusional*

What cha talk'n bout ???

<--------------LOVES ZAZ !!!!

Don't try to "ROLL" in & make me look UN :dancing-smilie: !!!! Why if Zaz was here RIGHT NOW I'd THROW a :having-a-party: !!!

(Rosemary you thought I was gonna say " THROW a ROLL" didn't cha?????) NOPE NOT ME !!! (I'm the GOOD ONE) :littleangel::rofl::rofl:

*quietly wonders if Rosemary is just a wishful thinker or just a tad bit delusional*

I believe in the POWER of POSSITIVE thinking! LOL. :tinkerbell: Maybe some of Angela's pixie dust will do the trick? Are you saying I'm dreaming :going-to-sleep: here ZAZ??? :lol:

NOT even if I send :daisy::daisy::daisy: or Chocolate :partytime2:

:happy014:

Hey, Rosemary! If you hand one of those rolls to someone like Joe Mauer or Justin Morneau, maybe they could throw it this far. Any chance I can get that with some Nutella? ;)

Day #11

Today's hidden product comes from Melissa Renfro!

She loves this product, saying "they have so much dimension to them, and you can hang them from a string, or put them on a pin, or use them as is. They are a fun little compliment to any layout, the perfect jewelry to finish your page."

Go seek!

(I can't believe they make me post a whole clue. Bah!)

Hey, Rosemary! If you hand one of those rolls to someone like Joe Mauer or Justin Morneau, maybe they could throw it this far. Any chance I can get that with some Nutella? ;)

I'll go track them down immediately, but they may be a little busy with tonight's game coming up. I'm sure they don't want to mess up their arm before then, :)

We're eating the Poppy Seed Rolls this morning for breakfast, come on down. Breakfast is at 10:30. Caramel rolls are tomorrow, and haven't set a time yet. :lol:

<----------------says:. . ."Zaz" please hide your eyes". . . :disappearing-smilie:

<---------------------- :monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance: (little happy dance here) :) :) :)

<----------------------says to her Dr. . ."WHY does my neck & arm HURT SO BAD????". . .Dr looks up & says. . ."Debi you have "BOUTIQUE BACK" !!!!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Debi, you are such a nut. BOUTIQUE BACK?????? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I guess that explains the pain I've been experiencing in my arm, neck and back. YIKES!

Right, that one was as easy as the others! Zaz is a closet softy...but don't tell anyone.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Her secret that she's a wonderful softy angel :angelincloud: is safe with me!!! Or is she this angel??? :newangel: Will the real Zaz pleez STAND UP! :clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty:

<----------------says:. . ."Zaz" please hide your eyes". . . :disappearing-smilie:

<---------------------- :monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance: (little happy dance here) :) :) :)

<----------------------says to her Dr. . ."WHY does my neck & arm HURT SO BAD????". . .Dr looks up & says. . ."Debi you have "BOUTIQUE BACK" !!!!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Debi, you are such a nut. BOUTIQUE BACK?????? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I guess that explains the pain I've been experiencing in my arm, neck and back. YIKES!

Carol. . .YEPPER that be"BOUTIQUE BACK" !!! YEPPER !!! BIG BAD STORMS this morning HOPE I find it BEFORE I have to SHUT DOWN my computer. . . :disappearing-smilie:

You all say these are easy, but I have about 3 I can't find. I must be blind.

Maybe if you delete your internet temp files if might help. . .Sometimes FOR ME it was the ONLY way the STAR would show up . . .I sure HOPE this HELPS. . . :disappearing-smilie:

Also if you don't see the star, look at the bottom and see if you have the little box icon thingy that means an image did not load. (Do you love my techie language? lol) That is how I found one

I am really enjoying this game! Not only do I get to play in the boutique, I am learning some great stories behind the kits, Kudos to all of you!

"LOOKING. . . Waiting. . .Excitement building". . . :disappearing-smilie:

"LOOKING. . . Waiting. . .Excitement building". "LOOKING. . . Waiting. . .Excitement building". "LOOKING. . . Waiting. . .Excitement building". :dancingghost: "LOOKING. . . Waiting. . .Excitement building". "LOOKING. . . Waiting. . .Excitement building". :dancingelephant:

"LOOKING. . . Waiting. . .Excitement building". "LOOKING. . . Waiting. . .Excitement building". "LOOKING. . . Waiting. . .Excitement building". :bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog: "LOOKING. . . Waiting. . .Excitement building".

Archived