July Message Board Game

AngRoCamp

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YEA !!! GOT IT !!! YEA oh boy !!! WENT STRAIGHT TO IT !!!! :monkeydance:

Funny story. . .the first purchase I made from SG I purchased a "portion" of this product !!!! BUT, after my computer crashed. . .I LOST IT & MANY other SG items. . . :monstercry: CAUSE it's NOT in the boutique ANYMORE !!!!!!!! MAYBE A RETIRED item. .. .????? !!!!

<--------------------:monstercry::monstercry:

<------------------says "Okay maybe not a funny story"

Funny story. . .the first purchase I made from SG I purchased a "portion" of this product !!!! BUT, after my computer crashed. . .I LOST IT & MANY other SG items. . . :monstercry: CAUSE it's NOT in the boutique ANYMORE !!!!!!!! MAYBE A RETIRED item. .. .????? !!!!

<-------------------- :monstercry::monstercry:

Debi, Email Angie and she can refresh your download links. Doesn't matter whether it is still in the boutique or not. ScrapGirls is amazing!

Debi, Email Angie and she can refresh your download links. Doesn't matter whether it is still in the boutique or not. ScrapGirls is amazing!

THANKS April !!! I BUG Angie SO MUCH with my "HELP" messages I'm just too :embarrassed003: to ASK AGAIN !!!

waiting (trying to be patient) for today's clue :). I have this thread in my browser window and just keep hitting refresh :)

Think I have all the items thus far.

Denise. . .Monkey & I will sit & wait WITH you. . .It's ALWAYS nicer to wait with a friend. . .Monkey get Denise a brownie will ya. . .(He's SUCH a GREAT friend) :disappearing-smilie:

THANKS April !!! I BUG Angie SO MUCH with my "HELP" messages I'm just too :embarrassed003: to ASK AGAIN !!!

Debi, there is no reason to be embarrassed. Honestly, I couldn't tell you how many times I've had to email Angie... for buying things twice. :wacko: I've gotten better about that one lately though. :D

Got this one right away, and found some wonderful stuff along the way. Into Kaboodle they went. Except for one that I desperately needed today to finish off some layouts. Honest!

Wow. They have been TOO easy on you girls so far. We'll see about that. I'll be back. ;)

<---------------- :wub: ZAZ. . .:wub: ZAZ. . .:wub: ZAZ. . .:wub: ZAZ. . .:wub: ZAZ. . .:wub: ZAZ. . .:wub: ZAZ. . .:wub: ZAZ. . .:wub: ZAZ. . .

<--------------(NOPE NOT BEGGING HERE, NOPE NOT trying to SUCK UP for easy here, NOPE). . .

<----------------says:. . ."Zaz" please hide your eyes". . . :disappearing-smilie:

<---------------------- :monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance: (little happy dance here) :) :) :)

<----------------------says to her Dr. . ."WHY does my neck & arm HURT SO BAD????". . .Dr looks up & says. . ."Debi you have "BOUTIQUE BACK" !!!!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Archived