Congratulations Ang (angdrumm)!

CRS

Congrats, Ang! Can't wait to hear more about YOU....have a great month!

I'm so glad I had the opportunity to witness you being speechless!! :disappearing-smilie: Congratulations, dear friend!! :dancingcow::dancingcow::dancingcow::dancingcow: <-- guess who?? LOL Hugs!

OK a bit about me for those of you who dont know, I live in a smallish town in North East Scotland to the east of Inverness. I live with my darling Husband Roddie and my two wonderful boys Grant (6) and Phillip (5). I do all the administraion work for a friends advertising agency but basically work the hours to suit me and fit around the boys hectic social lives (its hard being 5 and 6 you know!)

I love photography, card making and reading - when I am not scrapbooking of course. I started paper scrapping just after Grant was born and digital in 2007. I found Scrapgirls when looking for ideas for a Christmas present for my Mum (which she loved) and havent really looked back since. I love the quality of the kits, the customer service is second to none and the friends I have made here are just amazing.

My favourite layout was a little harder to pick but I settled on this one just because of what it means to me

I am a little late at congratulating you since we only have one more week of July, but CONGRATULATIONS!!! You well deserved it! Surprised it didn't happen sooner. :)

Archived