Its Thursday!

Ok, up early-check

newsletter read- check

1st cup of coffee-in a minute

look in the boutique to see if there are any early bird designers- check, but nothing new yet.

Ok, workout and shower and then I'll check back later. I'm thinking some new styles or brushes would be nice. But I love summer collections as well. Oh, well, guess we'll just have to wait and see.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning ladies. Today should be a quiet Thursday at work (yippy), I haven't been able to check in the last couple weeks on Thursday because I've been swamped. But I am here today!!

I read the newsletter, while enjoying my first cup of coffee and a granola bar. I am ready to see what the designers have in store today.

WOW I can't believe it's Thursday already ... after a wonderful sale and coupon ... bought a LOT of stuff...then an amazing club... what else can amaze us today? BTW need to spend more time scraping not shopping, but it is not easy!

Mimi, I too need to spend a little more time scrapping. I think my mojo is coming back and hope to have some scrappin' time this long holiday weekend. I hope you get some time to scrap also.

Good Morning Babes!! Welcome to our Group Joyce! For a test drive I left the computer up all night and had mozy backing up and it went fine...however in order for me to even do what I needed to do I had to reboot. Mozy will start up again at 10 am so I have 3 hours to do what I need to do before then :) I did some scrapping yesterday and will upload those this morning before I start scrapping again. We are in the middle of a heat wave...supposed to get up to over 90+ today and tomorrow and they are advising us to stay out of the sun and drink plenty of water. no worries for me cuz I do that anyway...I burn too easily as it is. I did have sunblock on on Tuesday night so no burns on my arms but my face is a bit pink where I didn't reapply sunblock later in the afternoon...ah well...its a nice pink added on to the red from Rosacea on my nose :D

Looking forward to seeing what comes out...although I don't have any money to spend because this next 3 weeks are gonna be really, really, really busy for me.

Nothing happened while I was gone? I've been playing with making brushes. I have to look at this stuff ahead of time, so I won't get lost in class. I'm trying to get the feel of what would make a good brush. LOL

Nada happened...

Have fun in class!

I've been waiting too, but I'm getting some of my backups done on the computer for my son's album. Then I can get them off to create more room for more layouts, LOL.

:dancingghost: I feel like I've been lurking all morning, OH WAIT, I HAVE! LOL.

:monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance: Where are you monkeys!!!

Oh, Brandy's here, LOVE LOVE LOVE the From the Desk of collection I got yesterday. Wow, I've already used the circle and arrow in a layout that I was already working on yesterday. FUN, so FUN! :bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog:

Thank you for a terrific collection!

Well, I might as well give up and leave the office...

It's unbearably hot in Gothenburg today and I just want to go home!!!

And at home I have some new toys to play with - I bought some new EHD's yesterday and the smallest Bamboo Fun to use with my laptop!

Can you believe I've filled a 500GB EHD with scrapping supplies??? The new one is 1TB and I bought a pocket sized 500GB too...

Might as well go home and install these! ;-)

Archived