Its Thursday!

Guest Peppi

Hey boutique babes!!!! just want to quickly say :toot: for Thursday!!!! I am excited to see the new stuff come out!

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is quiet here ... just one page so far? Nothing new yet? No teasing from the designers... I psent 3 hours downloading and organizing files yesterday and then I was looking at all the pretty stuff I got but wa too tired to start scraping ... hopefully this long weekend :)

I've been here since just after 6 :dancingcow: Hopping up and down, :grouphug2: trying to rally the troups, and lighting a fire under those monkeys, but it's all quiet. I think they are going to explode with new things like a firecracker! LOL. It is the 4th of July weekend after all :D

Cherise was hinting about new stuff this week. I can't wait to see it. Good morning ladies! I just recently got up and need to shower. See ya in a little bit. Keep me posted.

<---sneaks in around the monkey cages.... sprinkling stuff....

Sorry ladies. I must take my kids to the Garden of the Gods today. Its a promised event. Thus i'll be missing out on you all today :(

I know of something that i hope got done in time enough to show up today! you all are going to love it!!

<----walks back over to the monkey cages and starts whispering something to them, the monkeys look very intellegent, very alert, a little excited.... oh dear what is angela going to have those monkey's doing today????

Oooooooooooo it's thursday, good morning babes :dancingcow::dancingcow::dancingcow: Wooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo! New Goodies today. And I haven't even had coffee this morning :D

Paas'n "cuppa" to Rosemary. . .Monkey do we have any of those PRETTY napkins left ???????

Will someone please let the monkeys out of the cages and let them get to work? I've got to leave for work now and not one new thing has shown up yet. Oh well, later. why does it seem that designers are night owls and like their beauty sleep in the mornings? Don't they know the rest of the world wakes up and drinks coffee to get going?

Good morning fellow babes. I'm up, read the newsletter, read this thread, checked into the boutique and nothing new there yet, haven't had coffee yet or breakfast yet. Played with the new kitty for awhile this morning, gosh she is so cute. She is so tiny and right now she is asleep on my desk, all curled up on my desk calendar.

Off to get some breakfast and then back to the boutique for a quick check. I'm waiting 'patiently' for my new camera to arrive. It's in New Jersey right now waiting for shipment to The Bronx, NY. Can't wait. Hope it gets here before class on Monday night.

Is it September yet?

LOL

We have a few errands to run, but I will be back in awhile to check all the great new stuff.

Yell if something wonderful that I just HAVE to have shows up ok?

Is it September yet?

LOL

We have a few errands to run, but I will be back in awhile to check all the great new stuff.

Yell if something wonderful that I just HAVE to have shows up ok?

Michelle. . Monkey's got your back. . .er. . .Cart

Can you believe I've filled a 500GB EHD with scrapping supplies??? The new one is 1TB and I bought a pocket sized 500GB too...

Yes...I believe it!! I'm sure I'll fill up my EHD sooner than I would like ;)

Good morning fellow babes. I'm up, read the newsletter, read this thread, checked into the boutique and nothing new there yet, haven't had coffee yet or breakfast yet. Played with the new kitty for awhile this morning, gosh she is so cute. She is so tiny and right now she is asleep on my desk, all curled up on my desk calendar.

Off to get some breakfast and then back to the boutique for a quick check. I'm waiting 'patiently' for my new camera to arrive. It's in New Jersey right now waiting for shipment to The Bronx, NY. Can't wait. Hope it gets here before class on Monday night.

Carol did you get a PIX of "Sweetie" on the desk???? Hope so cause I LOVE "FURBABIES" dontcha know ??? (Yes Rosemary that's the BEST accent I CAN DO!!!!)

Monkey is crossing fingers (& HIS TOES) that your new TOY arrives QUICKLY !!!!!

Oooooooooooo it's thursday, good morning babes :dancingcow::dancingcow::dancingcow: Wooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo! New Goodies today. And I haven't even had coffee this morning :D

Paas'n "cuppa" to Rosemary. . .Monkey do we have any of those PRETTY napkins left ???????

THERE SHE IS, :clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty: Debi, I was looking for ya, but didn't want to make too much noise in case you were sleeping in. Not sure if your fur babies allow that or not. :D. :runningdog::cat_sleeping:

p.s. Thanks for the coffee I need it. LOL

Will someone please let the monkeys out of the cages and let them get to work? I've got to leave for work now and not one new thing has shown up yet. Oh well, later. why does it seem that designers are night owls and like their beauty sleep in the mornings? Don't they know the rest of the world wakes up and drinks coffee to get going?

Monkey need another cart GUARDED here PLEZ !!!!!!

THERE SHE IS, :clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty: Debi, I was looking for ya, but didn't want to make too much noise in case you were sleeping in. Not sure if your fur babies allow that or not. :D. :runningdog::cat_sleeping:

p.s. Thanks for the coffee I need it. LOL

YES they did let me sleep in today. . .Didn't sleep well last night but around DAWN. . .ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Need a refill?? I'm gonna get another "cuppa" I'll be back with the refill in a minute. . .

<---sneaks in around the monkey cages.... sprinkling stuff....

Sorry ladies. I must take my kids to the Garden of the Gods today. Its a promised event. Thus i'll be missing out on you all today :(

I know of something that i hope got done in time enough to show up today! you all are going to love it!!

<----walks back over to the monkey cages and starts whispering something to them, the monkeys look very intellegent, very alert, a little excited.... oh dear what is angela going to have those monkey's doing today????

Angela, thanks for sprinkling the pixie dust before you leave! :tinkerbell: Please let the monkeys out please!!!

Debi, what kind of mommy would I be if I didn't get a picture of her asleep on my desk. She had her head on my wrist pad and just looked so darn cute. Layouts to be done later.

.....patiently waiting

.....refreshing gallery every ten minutes

.....really wants to see new stuff!!!! :)

(HELLO EVERYONE! Hope you are all having a good Thursday so far!)

:waving-hi: My "TWEETIE"

Archived