Its Thursday!

Debi, what kind of mommy would I be if I didn't get a picture of her asleep on my desk. She had her head on my wrist pad and just looked so darn cute. Layouts to be done later.

Carol WHAT A GOOD MOMMY !!!! Can't WAIT to see her. . .Layout SOON I HOPE. . .NO pressure LOL LOL LOL

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cherise was hinting about new stuff this week. I can't wait to see it. Good morning ladies! I just recently got up and need to shower. See ya in a little bit. Keep me posted.

Sara Monkey's gotta couple of carts already, so I'll keep your until you are "SWEEKY CLEAN". . .Don't get soap in those beautiful eyes. . .But if you do I'll discribe EVRYTHING to you. . . .

YooHoo, designers. Where are you? :dunno: Will somebody wake them up, it's almost noon time. And we are all waiting so patiently, as patiently as we can, for the new stuff to arrive.

Monkeys, go get them.

:monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance:

Hey boutique babes!!!! just want to quickly say :toot: for Thursday!!!! I am excited to see the new stuff come out!

<-----------:waving-hi: to Caroline. . .Anything NEW up YOUR sleeves this week GF????

It is quiet here ... just one page so far? Nothing new yet? No teasing from the designers... I psent 3 hours downloading and organizing files yesterday and then I was looking at all the pretty stuff I got but wa too tired to start scraping ... hopefully this long weekend :)

Mimi took me TWO DAYS to DOWNLOAD "my pretties". . .Think I did TOO MUCH therapy shoop'n this week. . .SALE & COUPON what's a gal to do???????

YooHoo, designers. Where are you? :dunno: Will somebody wake them up, it's almost noon time. And we are all waiting so patiently, as patiently as we can, for the new stuff to arrive.

Monkeys, go get them.

:monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance:

Carol here's some more monkeys. . .Maybe rosemary will send her's over too. . .THAT'LL WAKE EM UP !!!!!

:monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance:

:monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance:

:monkeydance::monkeydance:

:monkeydance:

Good morning from the Left Coast!

We're having that same heat wave that Vaughnde is, and it's really hard on the roses.

Welcome, Joyce! I love your new siggie!

:)

<----------------waving-hi: at you Gayle

I think I'll go and do some scrapping. See you babes later. Yell if you see anything come in.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Some treats for the boys.

<--------------Holding your cart. . . .(GOSH Monkey we may have to get tickets like a "coat check room " LOL LOL LOL

Good morning from the Left Coast!

We're having that same heat wave that Vaughnde is, and it's really hard on the roses.

Welcome, Joyce! I love your new siggie!

<----------------waving-hi: at you Gayle

Hi back atcha, Debi! I'm starting on iced tea this AM...not a day for anything hot.

Good Morning Babes!! Welcome to our Group Joyce! For a test drive I left the computer up all night and had mozy backing up and it went fine...however in order for me to even do what I needed to do I had to reboot. Mozy will start up again at 10 am so I have 3 hours to do what I need to do before then :) I did some scrapping yesterday and will upload those this morning before I start scrapping again. We are in the middle of a heat wave...supposed to get up to over 90+ today and tomorrow and they are advising us to stay out of the sun and drink plenty of water. no worries for me cuz I do that anyway...I burn too easily as it is. I did have sunblock on on Tuesday night so no burns on my arms but my face is a bit pink where I didn't reapply sunblock later in the afternoon...ah well...its a nice pink added on to the red from Rosacea on my nose :D

Looking forward to seeing what comes out...although I don't have any money to spend because this next 3 weeks are gonna be really, really, really busy for me.

"V" PINK looks great on you . . . .waving-hi:

Tapp'n fingers TRYING to be GOOD. . . .Tapp'n fingers TRYING to be GOOD. . . .Tapp'n fingers TRYING to be GOOD. . . .Tapp'n fingers TRYING to be GOOD. . . .Tapp'n fingers TRYING to be GOOD. . . .Tapp'n fingers TRYING to be GOOD. . . .

Boy we woke up to clouds today and now the sun is shining. Looks like it's going to be a great day in the 80's here. Can it get any better than that??? LOL. Come on MONKEYS!!! WAKE UP! :toot:

RAIN RAIN & MORE RAIN here. . .FOR DAY'S now. . .YUCK !!!!!! Maybe LOW 60's again today. . .I'm THINKING why did we open the POOL !!!!!

Just checking back in. Cats have been washing their faces, so we are in for more rain. Another storm is brewing here and it's hot and humid. Yuck! It's been like this for almost four weeks now. I hope it breaks soon.

The other day late in the afternoon it started to thunder, clouds rolling in, getting dark and stormy looking outside. The builders on the building next door were still out doing their thing. Didn't look like they were going to head for the hills with all that thunder. Then all of a sudden the rains came, and they came hard and fast. All I could hear was the guys yelling and I saw them scrambling to get off of the building. I laughed so hard. What? Did it come as a surprise to you guys that rain was coming? You had to see them running for cover. Men! If that was a woman, she would have had her umbrella opened by that time.

Just checking back in. Cats have been washing their faces, so we are in for more rain. Another storm is brewing here and it's hot and humid. Yuck! It's been like this for almost four weeks now. I hope it breaks soon.

The other day late in the afternoon it started to thunder, clouds rolling in, getting dark and stormy looking outside. The builders on the building next door were still out doing their thing. Didn't look like they were going to head for the hills with all that thunder. Then all of a sudden the rains came, and they came hard and fast. All I could hear was the guys yelling and I saw them scrambling to get off of the building. I laughed so hard. What? Did it come as a surprise to you guys that rain was coming? You had to see them running for cover. Men! If that was a woman, she would have had her umbrella opened by that time.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

YEP thata be a MAN for ya. . . Boy Carol this L pressure system SURE has been spinning form Canada DOWN hasn't it. . .Spin'n & Spin'n & Spin'n YET SO MORE. . .GOSH I'm DIZZY !!!!! (okay rosemary I can hear you now. . .Wipe that grin off your face. . .YES I have always been a "DIZZY Blond". . .There I said it before you got the CHANCE)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

YEP thata be a MAN for ya. . . Boy Carol this L pressure system SURE has been spinning form Canada DOWN hasn't it. . .Spin'n & Spin'n & Spin'n YET SO MORE. . .GOSH I'm DIZZY !!!!! (okay rosemary I can hear you now. . .Wipe that grin off your face. . .YES I have always been a "DIZZY Blond". . .There I said it before you got the CHANCE)

;) Would I say that to you Debi :wub:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Your comment on the men made me laugh! I hope you got photos of them scrambling...if you didn't just take pics today of them working and then journal it! Its good for a laugh!

Archived