Its Thursday!

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I was going to save these for next weekend when my son and soon to be dil come for a visit, but maybe if I offer some to the monkeys, NOW HOLD ON, I have to frost them first!!! LOL Give me a minute. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

MMMMMmmmmmmmmm.....

Debi, what kind of mommy would I be if I didn't get a picture of her asleep on my desk. She had her head on my wrist pad and just looked so darn cute. Layouts to be done later.

Sounds like a perfect picture for the new club kit. I can't wait to see it.

Well, I was going to save these for next weekend when my son and soon to be dil come for a visit, but maybe if I offer some to the monkeys, NOW HOLD ON, I have to frost them first!!! LOL Give me a minute. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

They look yummyyyyyyyyy!! I'm drooling on my keyboard drooling-6.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

YEP thata be a MAN for ya. . . Boy Carol this L pressure system SURE has been spinning form Canada DOWN hasn't it. . .Spin'n & Spin'n & Spin'n YET SO MORE. . .GOSH I'm DIZZY !!!!! (okay rosemary I can hear you now. . .Wipe that grin off your face. . .YES I have always been a "DIZZY Blond". . .There I said it before you got the CHANCE)

;) Would I say that to you Debi :wub:

Aw yeah. . . :disappearing-smilie:

MMMMMmmmmmmmmm.....

I wondered what would bring you out to play Zaz! LOL. I should have known it would be food that would get you, :lol: Here's a napkin to take care of that drool. Guess I should hold the caramel rolls until next week huh? They're in the freezer right now. If you come down though I'll take them out and warm them up. :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

YEP thata be a MAN for ya. . . Boy Carol this L pressure system SURE has been spinning form Canada DOWN hasn't it. . .Spin'n & Spin'n & Spin'n YET SO MORE. . .GOSH I'm DIZZY !!!!! (okay rosemary I can hear you now. . .Wipe that grin off your face. . .YES I have always been a "DIZZY Blond". . .There I said it before you got the CHANCE)

;) Would I say that to you Debi :wub:

Aw yeah. . . :disappearing-smilie:

I'm hurt, LOL. I can't believe you would even THINK I would do something like that! LOL. I think the rolls let the monkeys loose. The cages couldn't contain them, :disappearing-smilie:

MMMMMmmmmmmmmm.....

I wondered what would bring you out to play Zaz! LOL. I should have known it would be food that would get you, :lol: Here's a napkin to take care of that drool. Guess I should hold the caramel rolls until next week huh? They're in the freezer right now. If you come down though I'll take them out and warm them up. :D

ME TOO????? :disappearing-smilie:

MMMMMmmmmmmmmm.....

Of course!!!

Brandy I can't believe the detail on those chain link fences, right down to the rust! LOL. It's awesome. And those PAPERS, wow! Can I use those and pass them off as lightening for the july challenge??? Not a storm cloud in sight, let along a good old fashioned lightening storm!

Boy I walk away for a couple of minutes & WAM new stuff. . .Maybe I should leave again & see if the BOUTIQUE FILLS UP !!!!! Family is starting to call about arrangements/flowers & pixs. . .So maybe just maybe the designers will see I'm gone & SNEAK MORE on the shelves. . .Rosemary I brought my camera AGAIN. . .Can you try to get a pix of ALL THE WONDERFUL designers if I step away???? OH & the AWESOME LO team members too???????

Those poppyseed muffins look wonderful. I just grabbed one, sorry. Hmmmmm Good!

Thanks Rosemary, yummy.

You forgot the frosting Carol, here <-------------- have some to slather on top, It makes them even better! ;)

MMMMMmmmmmmmmm.....

Of course!!!

Brandy I can't believe the detail on those chain link fences, right down to the rust! LOL. It's awesome. And those PAPERS, wow! Can I use those and pass them off as lightening for the july challenge??? Not a storm cloud in sight, let along a good old fashioned lightening storm!

Here Rosemary you can BORROW one of mine. . . .

Oh, Brandy's here, LOVE LOVE LOVE the From the Desk of collection I got yesterday. Wow, I've already used the circle and arrow in a layout that I was already working on yesterday. FUN, so FUN! :bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog:

Thank you for a terrific collection!

You are sweet Rosemary! And thanks for all the sweet comments on today's Boutique Stash Babes!

The pictures for those fireworks papers were taken by my sweety Jeroen. He did a great job, So I can't take too much credit for those. Glad you liked everything.

The chainlink was a customer request that Ro said...hey Brandy---->go take care of this please. Of course I said "yes ma'm!"

Archived