Its Thursday!

SEE SEE it happened again. . .While I was posting the last on, ALONG came DD#2 & 3 boys. . . .AND more stuff came in. . .I have a BLK & WH collection gotta check my SG STASH & see which one I have. . . . :disappearing-smilie:

(turning back sneak'n off maybe JUST maybe the designers will sneak in more stuff !!!!):shycouch: (think they'll SEE me???)

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You gals are just too funny. That's what I love about this place, especially on Thursday's, I can always get some laughs here.

All of the stuff in the boutique is just wonderful. Into my Kaboddle list it goes, except for some extra special "I Need Them NOW" stuff.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Can always get the recommended daily dose of laughs here :)

I have a GOTTA HAVE THEM NOW items in my cart already. Still waiting to see what else shows up this afternoon that I GOTTA HAVE!!

You gals are just too funny. That's what I love about this place, especially on Thursday's, I can always get some laughs here.

All of the stuff in the boutique is just wonderful. Into my Kaboddle list it goes, except for some extra special "I Need Them NOW" stuff.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

My problem is that I think I need everything now. :rofl:

SEE SEE it happened again. . .While I was posting the last on, ALONG came DD#2 & 3 boys. . . .AND more stuff came in. . .I have a BLK & WH collection gotta check my SG STASH & see which one I have. . . . :disappearing-smilie:

(turning back sneak'n off maybe JUST maybe the designers will sneak in more stuff !!!!):shycouch: (think they'll SEE me???)

NOPE, I'm sure they won't see that blonde hair sticking up over the back of the couch. It's just a WIG, really!!!

Can't see you, but we can hear you giggling back there!

Can't help it Theresa. . .Monkey's feet are COLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:waving-hi: Hi April!!!

Hi Rosemary! Just got back from the bank and getting dd at voice lessons. Lots of gorgeous stuff in the boutique!

<--------------- & Monkey are :waving-hi: to you too

Hi Rosemary! Just got back from the bank and getting dd at voice lessons. Lots of gorgeous stuff in the boutique!

April, I hope she starts learning how to talk SOON! :conversation::giggle_bear::clapping_kitty:

ROSEMARY I WANTED TO SAY THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:shycouch: (who said that????)

April, I hope she starts learning how to talk SOON! :conversation::giggle_bear::clapping_kitty:

ROSEMARY I WANTED TO SAY THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shycouch: (who said that????)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Further to my post #82: It just started pouring outside and I grabbed my camera as the builders were still working. Well, I got the best photo ever of a man and his umbrella. I am going to do a layout of this, as you gals will crack up at the ingenuity of this one guy. I'll post the link here when I'm done scrapping it.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo Valerie's here, wonder what's going to pop up in the boutique next :clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty:

<-------------JUMPS out from behind the sofa. . . .&. . . .hops back on . . . .:exercisebike:. . . .Trying to get PIX of Valerie !!!!! am I MISSING something??? I can't seem to catch her. . . .LOL

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo Valerie's here, wonder what's going to pop up in the boutique next :clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty:

<-------------JUMPS out from behind the sofa. . . .&. . . .hops back on . . . .:exercisebike:. . . .Trying to get PIX of Valerie !!!!! am I MISSING something??? I can't seem to catch her. . . .LOL

Debi, It would help if you bike actually went!!! LOL.

Carol, can't wait to see the layout! LOL. MEN! No men in here right now are there :disappearing-smilie:

Further to my post #82: It just started pouring outside and I grabbed my camera as the builders were still working. Well, I got the best photo ever of a man and his umbrella. I am going to do a layout of this, as you gals will crack up at the ingenuity of this one guy. I'll post the link here when I'm done scrapping it.

OH CAROL !!!! Hope that it's NOT LIGHTNING THERE. . . .(man + umbrella+lightning = ???) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

A Scrap Pack!! Black and White Plus

Gotta get this!

That's for sure! How did I miss the Black on White collection when it first came out?

WTG Cherise!

I missed it to Karen, must have been hiding from Zaz :embarrassed003: with Debi, Do you recognize us? :embarrassed003::rofl:

I love coming here on Thursdays - you ladies are so funny and I love the excitement!

OH CAROL !!!! Hope that it's NOT LIGHTNING THERE. . . .(man + umbrella+lightning = ???) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ooooooooooooooo debi, you've got a mean streak! :jawdrop:

Now me <--------------- I'm an :newangel:

Gotta get this!

That's for sure! How did I miss the Black on White collection when it first came out?

WTG Cherise!

I missed it to Karen, must have been hiding from Zaz :embarrassed003: with Debi, Do you recognize us? :embarrassed003::rofl:

I love coming here on Thursdays - you ladies are so funny and I love the excitement!

:disappearing-smilie: AWE SHUCKS Cherise. . . .WE ARE BOUTIQUE BABES aren't we????

Gotta get this!

WTG Cherise!

:disappearing-smilie: AWE SHUCKS Cherise. . . .WE ARE BOUTIQUE BABES aren't we????

She must have seen me coming with the camera Debi, she's already gone :dancingghost: You never know when I'll pop out and take someones photo! :D

:sadpanda:

:joke:

:sadpanda:

:joke: You can't really think I'm serious!!! :D

:roll-on-floor-laughing: OK, I have a laugh for you. DH left here about 10 minutes ago to go help DS work on an airplane. He just called to tell me he thinks he left the seat up on the toilet, and he doesn't want me to fall and break my arm(I checked, and he didn't leave it up).

:roll-on-floor-laughing: OK, I have a laugh for you. DH left here about 10 minutes ago to go help DS work on an airplane. He just called to tell me he thinks he left the seat up on the toilet, and he doesn't want me to fall and break my arm(I checked, and he didn't leave it up).

Archived