Its Thursday!

rosemary typing with one hand angel just bite me badly

Oh, no, did he break the skin? All shots up to date? Do you need to go to the hospital?

lots of blood-------hurts really really bad--------just what vet said should never happen-------see should have stayed in bed and not come out and played today--------hurts really bad-----staff infection spreads this way darn it--------------

Debi! I hope you are OK!!!

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Syndee, if you're here, is there a reason to have both papers and styles in the same pattern? I'm just wondering?

I like to have both because I can add the styles to letters, tags, frames, mattes etc..... with the click of a button :) I also wanted to be able to use the brown textured paper on things without the luggage straps and travel stickers that are on the paper.

The Vintage Map styles have several maps that are not in the collection :)

Thank you Syndee, I may just have to get them all! ;)

Just call me your 'enabler'! lol :)

Angela will be glad to know it's not her fault this time, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

rosemary typing with one hand angel just bite me badly

Oh, no, did he break the skin? All shots up to date? Do you need to go to the hospital?

lots of blood-------hurts really really bad--------just what vet said should never happen-------see should have stayed in bed and not come out and played today--------hurts really bad-----staff infection spreads this way darn it--------------

Debi! I hope you are OK!!!

I'm hoping she went to the hospital. Her dogs have an infection that killed one of them and now another one or two may be infected. I'm worried about her big time!

ok typing slow with one hand. . .rosemary don't worry it's not as bad as it looks------brusied yes deep punctures yes but limited to two fingers-------wiped it off put neosporin on bandaids and bandaged it up-------sure does hurt bad thou------took 2 tylenols-------gezz whata couple of wks----------dh's mood is grey-----------think he should have went to services in tx-------------------now get that look of horror off your face i am fine-----------------

ok typing slow with one hand. . .rosemary don't worry it's not as bad as it looks------brusied yes deep punctures yes but limited to two fingers-------wiped it off put neosporin on bandaids and bandaged it up-------sure does hurt bad thou------took 2 tylenols-------gezz whata couple of wks----------dh's mood is grey-----------think he should have went to services in tx-------------------now get that look of horror off your face i am fine-----------------

Debi, this isn't something you should mess with. Especially with those infections going on in your house! Will you please at least call a nurse helpline or the emergency room and find out how serious this could be, and make sure to tell them about your pets infections !!!!!!!

Debi, this isn't something you should mess with. Especially with those infections going on in your house! Will you please at least call a nurse helpline or the emergency room and find out how serious this coule be, and make sure to tell them about your pets infections !!!!!!!

yes i know all to well what this thing can do it's my own fault i should have stayed in hole not out playing like life goes on---------you know i'm thinking covers over head time again------------oh er is pretty far and so slow and costly---------think i'll just call dr office 2morrow------gosh i hope the gals are still praying out there-----could really use them now--------rainbow here--------angel is up to date on all shots--------so thats a good thing--------what a bummer i am on this of all days recking the it's thurs thread and all---------gosh hard to type one handed------gonna go change bands their kinda soaking thru brb

Debi, this isn't something you should mess with. Especially with those infections going on in your house! Will you please at least call a nurse helpline or the emergency room and find out how serious this coule be, and make sure to tell them about your pets infections !!!!!!!

yes i know all to well what this thing can do it's my own fault i should have stayed in hole not out playing like life goes on---------you know i'm thinking covers over head time again------------oh er is pretty far and so slow and costly---------think i'll just call dr office 2morrow------gosh i hope the gals are still praying out there-----could really use them now--------rainbow here--------angel is up to date on all shots--------so thats a good thing--------what a bummer i am on this of all days recking the it's thurs thread and all---------gosh hard to type one handed------gonna go change bands their kinda soaking thru brb

Debi, use the phone and talk to a nurse it won't cost you a thing.

rosemary it's ok-------drs office opens in just over 9 hrs--------i'm a tough old bird i'm sure i'll make it that long lol------gezz i miss the caps key lol-------really sweetie i know it's not good to get directly in the blood stream like this but i know 9 hrs isn't that long and i've been meaning to call ayway cause the bumps are still on my neck--------so it will be a twofer lol is that a word-------dont cha dare worry----i'll call dr in the morning and i'm sure that they'll take my money and say come on down-----

rosemary it's ok-------drs office opens in just over 9 hrs--------i'm a tough old bird i'm sure i'll make it that long lol------gezz i miss the caps key lol-------really sweetie i know it's not good to get directly in the blood stream like this but i know 9 hrs isn't that long and i've been meaning to call ayway cause the bumps are still on my neck--------so it will be a twofer lol is that a word-------dont cha dare worry----i'll call dr in the morning and i'm sure that they'll take my money and say come on down-----

Will you promise me you'll go in the MORNING then! IF you won't listen to me tonight??? I wish you would at least call tonight. Maybe there's somethinng you could do to help it tonight!!! Isn't hubby there with you? Doesn't he care at all???

he's sleep'n honey. . .again i'll call drs in the morning-------thank heaven i'm rg handed and she got the left lol------really ok here-------hey if you get around by my old post---------can ya ask the gals to keep up praying---------figure it can't hurt-------oh and give them my love----but if ya can't thats okay cause i'm sure it's really not that bad----hey getting better at this 1 handed thing must be up to 2 1/2 words per min now whooooooo lol lol lol really i should go------my hands gett'n tired from trying to type this way---------we'll catch up in the morning ok?? oh look used the shift key---------lol--------- hugs

I posted on the prayer chain...but in case Debi is here (like it says at the bottom)...at least wash really well with soap and water tonight even if you are waiting to be seen by the doctor in the am. I know you already put Neosporin on it, but if you didn't FIRST wash with soap and water, do that now! It's proven to reduce bacteria in these cases! I'm guessing they will put you on antibiotics in the am to prevent infection, since your dog has a known infection. Bring your vet's phone number with you to your doctor appointment in case they want to visit with the vet about the specific infection.

Rosemary: I LOVE turkey chili! You'll never believe it but that's what we're having tomorrow! I make mine in the crock pot. The turkey falls apart it gets so tender. Ok, I am seriously salivating now, lol.

Syndee strikes again...LOVE LOVE LOVE the companion items for Well Traveled! Gotta have 'em!

Trish: Ditto for the awesome Tuscan food stickers. And now I'm salivating again (like for Rosemary's chili) :)

Syndee strikes again...LOVE LOVE LOVE the companion items for Well Traveled! Gotta have 'em!

Trish: Ditto for the awesome Tuscan food stickers. And now I'm salivating again (like for Rosemary's chili) :)

Awwww..... Thanks a million :)

I posted on the prayer chain...but in case Debi is here (like it says at the bottom)...at least wash really well with soap and water tonight even if you are waiting to be seen by the doctor in the am. I know you already put Neosporin on it, but if you didn't FIRST wash with soap and water, do that now! It's proven to reduce bacteria in these cases! I'm guessing they will put you on antibiotics in the am to prevent infection, since your dog has a known infection. Bring your vet's phone number with you to your doctor appointment in case they want to visit with the vet about the specific infection.

YES CHERI soap & water !!! Then the neo. . .2 yrs of nursing school may have not taught me HOW TO TYPE or SPELL, However I really do the hand washing a zillion times a day. . .LOL. . .With "critters" & country living YOU JUST HAVE TO. . .

So Sorry ladies for all the DRAMA. . .

YES CHERI soap & water !!! Then the neo. . .2 yrs of nursing school may have not taught me HOW TO TYPE or SPELL, However I really do the hand washing a zillion times a day. . .LOL. . .With "critters" & country living YOU JUST HAVE TO. . .

OOPS. . left the computer up on this page until late last nite forgot I was still here. . .LOL. . .Caught it when I went to shut it off. . .So I thought I would come back today to see what might have come in after the silly dog accident. . .

WOW those designers REALLY DO SPOIL US (I WANT ONE OF EVERYTHING)

So Sorry ladies for all the DRAMA. . .

Archived