Its Thursday!

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:)

im not saying a thing....

la.. di... da.....

How was day out with the kiddies Angela?

:tinkerbell:Did you arrange a SALE for US??? Didja PIXIE FAIRIE???

DID SHE DID SHE ???? You KNOW how WONDERFUL she is. . . .(Rosemary did I type it JUST THE WAY you said too???)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have to plead the 5th ladies... honestly sale stuff never comes through me. Thats all from your loving Ro :)

I do have to say i feel like a designer ... my desktop i made was a background of fireworks, then Brandy made some.. wow... (hers are so much better though) Do i think like them?

Garden of the Gods was hot and crowded, but we had fun. Sad part was when a turist collapsed from heat exhuastion and we watched him taken away in an ambluance. PPL just dont realize how much water they really need to drink here in colorado. Because of the elevation, and even though we are not hot as say texas, we are miles closer to the sun and it does take its toll!

HUGS ladies

Keep shopping....

<----nods her approval to the monkeys on a job well done today!

No, no, no. I swear I saw and got 5% off on my next order. Go check it out.

DEBI I'm thinking she's going to run and GRAB everything off the SHELVES when we aren't looking LOL!!! :dancingcow::dancingelephant::banana:

No I'm sure that carol's Scrapp'n a lo out of pretty kitty & not SHOPP'N. . .NOPE not OUR Carol . . .

No, no, no. I swear I saw and got 5% off on my next order. Go check it out.

DEBI I'm thinking she's going to run and GRAB everything off the SHELVES when we aren't looking LOL!!! :dancingcow::dancingelephant::banana:

NOBODY'S gonna get my POSTCARDS. . .MINE MINE ALL MINE. . . .

I have to plead the 5th ladies... honestly sale stuff never comes through me. Thats all from your loving Ro :)

I do have to say i feel like a designer ... my desktop i made was a background of fireworks, then Brandy made some.. wow... (hers are so much better though) Do i think like them?

Garden of the Gods was hot and crowded, but we had fun. Sad part was when a turist collapsed from heat exhuastion and we watched him taken away in an ambluance. PPL just dont realize how much water they really need to drink here in colorado. Because of the elevation, and even though we are not hot as say texas, we are miles closer to the sun and it does take its toll!

HUGS ladies

Keep shopping....

Oh, Angela, glad you had a good :happy-sun: Sorry about the tourist. Glad you're back safe and sound!

:whew: Angela didn't sprinkle any pixie dust, I just may be safe here today. :lol: Looks right-------------> and <-------------------- NOPE

no pixie dust. :dancing-smilie: I'm good, no trances today :D

You ladies are a hoot!! I just read through all 10(!!) pages of this thread, and can't stop laughing! What a crack-up! Love the excitement in here.

But I do have to say that I think you missed something. I may have missed a shout-out for it in the 10 pages, but I don't think so. So here's a hint - Don't forget to check the end of the What's New section, too. ;)

Have fun! :D

After you check out there is a code for the next time you check out to get your 5% off. I got it as my order should have been $20.96 and I paid $19.91, which equals 5% off.

So I am not having a senior moment after all. Show this old broad some :respect:

After you check out there is a code for the next time you check out to get your 5% off. I got it as my order should have been $20.96 and I paid $19.91, which equals 5% off.

So I am not having a senior moment after all. Show this old broad some :respect:

Hanging head here. . .Hurt Carols feelings. . .I'm sorry. . . :disappearing-smilie: (come on carol can you really be mad at this face???) LOL

You ladies are a hoot!! I just read through all 10(!!) pages of this thread, and can't stop laughing! What a crack-up! Love the excitement in here.

But I do have to say that I think you missed something. I may have missed a shout-out for it in the 10 pages, but I don't think so. So here's a hint - Don't forget to check the end of the What's New section, too. ;)

DO you mean THESE???

Fun with Kaleidoscopes Classes for ps and pse???

I didn't miss it, I put it in my cart a while ago. Is that what you're talking about???

Okay so after you check out one time THEN you get the 5% ???? (hope youre not TOO MAD to answer)

<----------------------:wub: Carol. . . . :disappearing-smilie:

ooooh a new Kaleidoscope class

Editing now to say it is being taught by Jene Parks _ I just took her last two classes and can't wait for this one!

It was my first try at an online class and I am hooked now - if you havent tried one yet I highly recommend them - I learned so much above and beyond the classtopic

Okay so after you check out one time THEN you get the 5% ???? (hope youre not TOO MAD to answer)

I'm not mad. And you are right. After you check out there is the code for 5% for the next time you place an order.

DO you mean THESE???

Fun with Kaleidoscopes Classes for ps and pse???

I didn't miss it, I put it in my cart a while ago. Is that what you're talking about???

OMGosh that's TOO COOL !!!!!!

I'm not mad. And you are right. After you check out there is the code for 5% for the next time you place an order.

SEE MONKEY THAT FACE GETS HER EVERY TIME LOL

Of course it does, it's precious! LOL. HEY Debi, want to take a class with me??? Or do you think we'd get into too much trouble? :angelincloud:

HUGS ladies

Keep shopping....

Oh, Angela, glad you had a good :happy-sun: Sorry about the tourist. Glad you're back safe and sound!

:whew: Angela didn't sprinkle any pixie dust, I just may be safe here today. :lol: Looks right-------------> and <-------------------- NOPE

LOL, dust got sprinkled all over the monkeys first thing. I needed the mischief working without me :)

Debi, you crack me up. I needed some laughs today. Thanks to all of my fellow Boutique Babes. Another fabulous day in the boutique. And of course, I made a duplicate purchase of something that I had just purchased 20 minutes before. Now that is a senior moment.

Of course it does, it's precious! LOL. HEY Debi, want to take a class with me??? Or do you think we'd get into too much trouble? :angelincloud:

"US GET INTO TROUBLE. . .watcha talking bout willis???????

HUGS ladies

Keep shopping....

LOL, dust got sprinkled all over the monkeys first thing. I needed the mischief working without me :)

Yes, BUT do you remember my arms outstretched last week as you made me check out all the goodies in my cart??? I think I'm safe this week. Dh won't say "YOU DID WHAT???" LOL And I won't say "ANGELA MADE ME DO IT!!!"

Debi, you crack me up. I needed some laughs today. Thanks to all of my fellow Boutique Babes. Another fabulous day in the boutique. And of course, I made a duplicate purchase of something that I had just purchased 20 minutes before. Now that is a senior moment.

Oh Carol I made ALOT of DUP purchases in my time here. . .And during the sale I bought the WRONG item. . .I pm'd DEAR SWEET Angela who then PM'd DEAR SWEET Angie. . .And in JUST MOMENTS Angie fixed it. . .YES EVEN though IT WAS MY MISTAKE Angie FIXED IT !!! NO WHERE ELSE do I believe we COULD GET BETTER friends. . .NOPE NO WHERE !!!!!!!

Archived