Blogspot To Scrapbook Software?

ddaisydee76

I am seeking a software program that can pull from my blog at blogspot.com. I have seen a handful that do this, but I am looking for one that does 12 x 12 format and that I am able to print at home. Does anyone know of a program that does this? This would be a huge time saver for me. If there aren't any know 12 x 12 format programs that do this I would be willing to accept another format but I would like to be able to print from home. Thanks for any guidance you can give me.

Dixie

Are these layouts that are created online? Or do you create them in a software program on your computer and then post them to your blog? If you create then post, you could print from your original files. If you created them online, I don't know of a program to pull them off to print them. I would imagine that they are at a lower resolution if you created them online. Sorry I'm not more help.

Are these layouts that are created online? Or do you create them in a software program on your computer and then post them to your blog? If you create then post, you could print from your original files. If you created them online, I don't know of a program to pull them off to print them. I would imagine that they are at a lower resolution if you created them online. Sorry I'm not more help.

These are created on line. But if I found a program that allows me to create them in the program and then post and then scrapbook I would be willing to change. It doesn't help for the posts I have already created but it would help for future posts.

Dixie

I see that you have just joined Scrap Girls. Welcome!

I didn't know you could create scrapbook layouts on blogspot. I did find another site that is meant just for that though.

Most of us use photo editing software like Photoshop Elements, Photoshop Creative Suite or Paint Shop Pro. There are also lots of other inexpensive scrapbooking software out there, but their flexibility is limited compared to the ones I have mentioned. If you are interested in pursuing this way of creating layouts, I would recommend that you download the free e-book "15 Things You Need to Know..." from the Scrap Girls Boutique. There is a download button further down the page so you don't have to put it into your shopping cart or go through the check-out.

I see that you have just joined Scrap Girls. Welcome!

I didn't know you could create scrapbook layouts on blogspot. I did find another site that is meant just for that though.

Most of us use photo editing software like Photoshop Elements, Photoshop Creative Suite or Paint Shop Pro. There are also lots of other inexpensive scrapbooking software out there, but their flexibility is limited compared to the ones I have mentioned. If you are interested in pursuing this way of creating layouts, I would recommend that you download the free e-book "15 Things You Need to Know..." from the Scrap Girls Boutique. There is a download button further down the page so you don't have to put it into your shopping cart or go through the check-out.

I don't create scrapbook layouts on blogspot but rather would like to take my blog and turn it into a scrapbook. I am curious about the site you mentioned that is meant for scrapbook layouts. From what I can gather the programs you mentioned have low userability scores. They cannot pull directly from my blog can they? Thanks,

What exactly are you trying to pull from your blog? Can you explain or describe what you are trying to accomplish by doing this? I also don't understand what you mean by automatically pulling from the blog, do you mean the text or comments? Pictures?

Guest siraacsa

If you are looking to take screenshots of your blog. there is a great program called Snag It. It allows you to take a snapshot of webpages or of anything else on your computer screen. You can then add text etc as well to the snapshot. It may be a little pricey, that's all.

Ok I now understand what you are looking for and think Rachael has suggested the best option, do a screen capture. The quality may suffer a bit but I think it's you best bet.

Thanks Pat for your help.

What exactly are you trying to pull from your blog? Can you explain or describe what you are trying to accomplish by doing this? I also don't understand what you mean by automatically pulling from the blog, do you mean the text or comments? Pictures?

I'm looking for a program that pulls both the text and the pictures. I'm not so concerned about the comments. There is a program called Scrapbook blogger (scrapbookblogger) that does this, but it doesn't allow 12 x 12 and it doesn't allow you to print at home.

I've been wondering too about how to get my blog in another format... not necessarily scrapbook-able format but some way to get it offline in a book format maybe. PDF I'm thinking so I can print it like a book or journal. I know Blogspot has an export feature in some format (forget now what exactly) but I think all you can do with that is import it into another online blog (to go from Blogspot to Typepad maybe).

If anyone comes up with something I'd love to hear about it!

Archived