It's Thursday !

Rosemary, Here is a layout for you that you asked for!!!

Massanutten Vacation

Denise, you were so close to me you shoulda come visit... :)

I haven't been on the MB too long, so yes I should have come see you!! If I knew you were there... I'll learn more of the SG's and where they live the longer I spend on here!!

I LOVE that area... DO you have a garden? a Farm? Seems that's all that's in the area, or are you in one of the little towns..?

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rosemary, Here is a layout for you that you asked for!!!

Massanutten Vacation

Oh,,,,,,Denise, those dear are adorable. My hands would have been shaking as I held my camera. GREAT photos!!! Sweet layout too. I've been unable to post comments in the gallery since last night. Anyone else still having problems with that? I haven't tried for about an hour though. Keeps throwing my comments away!!! :lol:

They were shaking I kept changing the settings on my camera to make sure the shots were clear... The fast shutter speed caught them running away. They were so close, they filled my zoom lense, I has to unzoom it.... is that a word unzoom?

The Fawns stayed there for about 3 minutes, just looking around, eating, then looking at me to see what I was going to do. unusual, usually wildlife takes off running. Wait till I create a LO for the black bear!!

Portia is standing by the screen door whining cuz the boys are in the big blue pool LOL.

She really wants to go out with them, apparently she forgot she hates water LOL.

I'm off to make some food for the boys. I'll be right back.

Yes, I was wondering about viewing both parts of the boards! thanks, but I'm not seeing any store action right?--I'm new to this! i teach and have a week off to be home right now so I'm indulging in board activities. going to attend the Backup chat tomorrow for instance.

I love the deer photos too. Very crisp.

Yes, I was wondering about viewing both parts of the boards! thanks, but I'm not seeing any store action right?--I'm new to this! i teach and have a week off to be home right now so I'm indulging in board activities. going to attend the Backup chat tomorrow for instance.

I love the deer photos too. Very crisp.

No action yet in the boutique, that's the fun of this day. You never know when something will show up on the shelves and then we go crazy! LOL.

While waiting for the monkeys to stock the shelves - I've been shopping elsewhere...

First I went to the surf shop up the street and bought 3 dresses! Like I need more clothes...

Then I bought some fonts at MyFonts.com... Total fontoholic!!!

Guest Peppi
:) thank you!!!! I am glad I have my baby out in the boutique LOL took me some time and I am really excited to finally have finished it! It was really FUN to play with it!!

:) thank you!!!! I am glad I have my baby out in the boutique LOL took me some time and I am really excited to finally have finished it! It was really FUN to play with it!!

These will be great to have for men's layouts. Great work.

Caroline, you are very talented!

Archived