** July Recipe Challenge**

April Showers

This month's recipe challenge is Gourmet Grilling. Dig out your favorite BBQ or grill recipes to scrap.

To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality) recipe card to sgaprilshowers@gmail.com by midnight Friday,July 17th. It is easiest if you use your name or user name+ the recipe name (AprilShowers_PumpkinBread) as the file name on your recipe. On Saturday, you will receive a link to download recipe cards from all our participants. Can't wait to see your recipes!

Our Recipe Chat will be held on Saturday July 11th at 10 PM ET. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Don't forget to post your layouts in the Recipe Swap and Crop Gallery

I bought a new grill this season and I am loving it! I used to make dh do it, but since he's gone, I have tried it and love it. I haven't done anything fancy yet, but my mother just gave me a recipe she tried and loves it. Sounds like a great theme!

I haven't had a grill in years and this place does NOT do good grilling (no room) but I do have some good grill recipes. However, I may not be at the chat....Graffiti Night Cruise on the town :) its already started and tomorrow I'm going downtown to see the cars and all :) This time by myself :)

Ohhhhh, Yummy, We just had grilled steak tonight ds bought them (rib eye) and they were the best I've had for a long time! I use the grill seasonings a little olive oil, soy sauce and salt and pepper, and OHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wish I could have shared them all with you. There's one left. :D. I forgot to take a photo. Better do it quick before someone eats the last one. it won't look as good though, it's cold now. Bummer~~

Got a great shish kabob recipe and another for chicken and veggies, Can't wait to see all the yummy summer grill recipes. Yeah, Angela's playing again!

Sounds good Rosemary! Must be yummy beef night. :D We cooked up some filet mignon tonight. My favorite.

Did someone say "steak"...yummmmmm. I have a few and will see if I can do a recipe LO; its been a while since I have been involved in a challenge or other LO submissions and this might be fun. I can smell that steak cooking on the grill; one of my favorite smells in the world! Thanks for a good sensory memory...we eat a lot of chicken, so steak is a luxury and being a woman, I need steak once in a while, lol! :cowwave: (Couldn't help it, lol)

Sounds good Rosemary! Must be yummy beef night. :D We cooked up some filet mignon tonight. My favorite.

Did someone say "steak"...yummmmmm. I have a few and will see if I can do a recipe LO; its been a while since I have been involved in a challenge or other LO submissions and this might be fun. I can smell that steak cooking on the grill; one of my favorite smells in the world! Thanks for a good sensory memory...we eat a lot of chicken, so steak is a luxury and being a woman, I need steak once in a while, lol! :cowwave: (Couldn't help it, lol)

LOL :dancingcow: I agree, a good steak every now and then never hurt anyone, :lol: Glad you're going to do the challenge Yvonne, haven't seen you for a while, how are you?

I'll miss the chat Saturday. Ds's fiance's wedding shower that night. Guess it's more important, LOL. :D

Oh I do love steak! No idea what I am going to do for my recipe, but I am requesting a really good BBQ Ribs recipe if anyone has one! DS has developed a love for ribs and I have NO idea how to cook them well. :rolleyes:

I just found a great one a few weeks ago on my friend's blog. I am doing a chicken recipe because I already took nice photos of it. How about I send you a link and you can do it? :D

Oh, in my family grilling always has something cold with it... like potato salad, or grillin beans.. something. Id love to try some other recipes out!

Angela N.

(i might submit a side recipe too!)

Oh I do love steak! No idea what I am going to do for my recipe, but I am requesting a really good BBQ Ribs recipe if anyone has one! DS has developed a love for ribs and I have NO idea how to cook them well. :rolleyes:

I just found a great one a few weeks ago on my friend's blog. I am doing a chicken recipe because I already took nice photos of it. How about I send you a link and you can do it? :D

AWESOME!!!

I havn't done a recipe in forever!! I got mine and mailed it off! April i hope the e-mail works this time. Tell me if you don't get it by the end of today!! I also posted it to the gallery!!

Archived