Rejunevenate Winners

tinkerbell11

From past experience with the games, sometimes it just takes a bit longer b/c of all the checking and reviewing that has to be done on top of real life for the team members. Hm...I also remember at least once that Angie posted on the message board so we wouldn't have to wait another whole agonizing (lol) week :) So perhaps if they finish in the middle of the week they'll have mercy on us again;) Much though I hate to say it, I'd almost rather wait and see it in the newsletter though...It's more DRAMATIC that way, lol:)

Maybe we just want you all to suffer? Maybe we enjoy the agonizing? ... well.. i think Zaz enjoys it!

Though seriously, dunno whats up. But Im sure as soon as they have it figured out it will get to you all somehow!

HUGS, hang in there.

Angela N.

Zaz does not have the power to make you suffer. ;) I don't know why they weren't in Saturday's newsletter, but hopefully that will get corrected soon.

See Angela??? Told you Zaz :wub::wub::wub:'s US!!! :lovey-smilie:

Maybe if you spread some more :tinkerbell::tinkerbell::tinkerbell: pixie dust it will magically show up? :giggle_bear:

Oh fine.. i'll talke all my emails back about finding out where the winners are and how to get you all notified... all back.. because i dont "wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif's" you?

fine!

pffft!

Oh fine.. i'll talke all my emails back about finding out where the winners are and how to get you all notified... all back.. because i dont "wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif's" you?

fine!

pffft!

HEY!!!! Who said we don't :wub::wub::wub: You!!! We DO, WE DO, WE DO!!!! You're the BEST!!! But can't help it, I :wub: ZAZ too :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Do I see a wink at the end of your message up there? I hope so. Just so you know, your :tinkerbell: is working :) I just bought out the boutique!!! And it isn't even Thursday yet, OH NO!!!! But there is another 10% off coupon for the next visit, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

See you there??? HOPE SO!

fine!

pffft!

Angela. . .Are you LOOK'N for a "NEW BFF". . .I can SEE all the abuse being HEAPED upon you !!!! YOU NEED A "TRUE BLUE" friend. . .Like. . .um. . .I :dunno: maybe some one . . .er. . .like ME !!! :disappearing-smilie:

Well if truth be know . . .I'm gett'n kinda tired of listening to ROSEMARY go on & on about "Angela this Angela that" "Angelas the BEST. . . Angela's MY bff dontcha know. . . .I COULD USE THE BREAK !!!!!!!

So if you have an application or something I would LOVE to apply for BFF. . . .

Angela my name is Monkey & you know my mommy. . .Well Mommy just said she applied for a job. . .Well I don't know what that means. . . .But I want one too. . . .So I thought maybe you could use two new bffs & would like apply for the job. . .

These are some of my job skills:

1. I can get the morning paper for you

2. I like to cuddle

3. I can be read to

4. I like to camp out at the boutique

5. I know how to use the "extraction tool in pse7

6. I smile alot

7. I love to eat

8. I brush & floss my OWN teeth

9. I say "sorry" (alot)

10. I am ALMOST POTTY TRAINED

hope you will consider me. . .

Enclosed please find picture of me & my pal "froggie" right here

Below. . .

SEE?????

Dear Monkey,

While i take every application seriously, im afraid that we do not need you at this time. Some feedback in case you would like to apply again, 1) dont show frogs, Frogs are not something pleasant in my book. 2) Eating is a problem, im sure if your like the monkey i currently have, you'll eat me out of house and home quickly! and last but not least 3) I do NOT cuddle with monkeys, that is just a weird image in my head that i could have went to bed without tonight.

Since i have your attention though, would you please tell Debi that she is welcome to accept the position of Friend at her leisure. Have her "call me" when she is ready. I will allow some work days where you and froggie can be brought along. Maybe some park dates? Do you like Monkey bars? My monkey does.

Sincerely Yours,

Angela Nussbaum

Dear Monkey,

While i take every application seriously, im afraid that we do not need you at this time. Some feedback in case you would like to apply again, 1) dont show frogs, Frogs are not something pleasant in my book. 2) Eating is a problem, im sure if your like the monkey i currently have, you'll eat me out of house and home quickly! and last but not least 3) I do NOT cuddle with monkeys, that is just a weird image in my head that i could have went to bed without tonight.

Since i have your attention though, would you please tell Debi that she is welcome to accept the position of Friend at her leisure. Have her "call me" when she is ready. I will allow some work days where you and froggie can be brought along. Maybe some park dates? Do you like Monkey bars? My monkey does.

Sincerely Yours,

Angela Nussbaum

:disappearing-smilie: It' ok I thank you for your interest. . .Come on froggie. . .maybe we can go dig worms. . . .And kick cans. . .n grow up to be come zoo animals in cages . . .

Hope Miss angela knows that we do still love HER. . .Ouch froggie don't kick the cans AT me. . . .Mommy I need a bandaid. . . .

Ooooooooooooo :o Debi You are a troublemaker!!! :P Can't believe you would actually apply for a job with Angela as her new BFF Oh I'm

:monstercry::monstercry: here!!! Angela would you please pass the :tissue: Nope that's not enough, NEED MORE!!! :tissue::tissue: SNIFF

SNIFF

Auntie Rosemary. . .NICE Miss Angela didn't NEED ME !!!!! :disappearing-smilie: She turned down my adoreable face. . .You know the one "you say YOU LOVE". . .The one that you say is TOO CUTE FOR WORDS !!! And I really don't eat that much (for my size). . .And Mommy said she wants to have "HER people call MISS Angela's people" what does that mean???? does that mean SHE doesn't love my adoreable wittle face. . . Isn't it "adoreable enough". . .Want to see it again???? :disappearing-smilie: There just for you !!!!!

Maybe if you sprinkle "baby powder" on me & I have that "NEW BABY SMELL". . .Miss Angela would like me better. . . .

Oh dear Angela, now you've gone and made MONKEY mad. :monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance: He'll be making a mess all over the boutique come Thursday. Better throw some :tinkerbell: pixie dust his way!!! and Froggies too. :bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog:

I think you may have hurt his feelings a little bit. :o Now what are you gonna do???

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ooooooooooooo :o Debi You are a troublemaker!!! :P Can't believe you would actually apply for a job with Angela as her new BFF Oh I'm

:monstercry::monstercry: here!!! Angela would you please pass the :tissue: Nope that's not enough, NEED MORE!!! :tissue::tissue: SNIFF

SNIFF

Auntie Rosemary. . .NICE Miss Angela didn't NEED ME !!!!! :disappearing-smilie: She turned down my adoreable face. . .You know the one "you say YOU LOVE". . .The one that you say is TOO CUTE FOR WORDS !!! And I really don't eat that much (for my size). . .And Mommy said she wants to have "HER people call MISS Angela's people" what does that mean???? does that mean SHE doesn't love my adoreable wittle face. . . Isn't it "adoreable enough". . .Want to see it again???? :disappearing-smilie: There just for you !!!!!

Maybe if you sprinkle "baby powder" on me & I have that "NEW BABY SMELL". . .Miss Angela would like me better. . . .

Now how did I manage to get in the middle of this one??? Hhmmmmm??? HELP!!! :hit-head-with-hammer: good thing it's :bedtime: or I'd have to go :shycouch: .

Now I know what it felt like on the :sinking: Hey guys you might as well make me go do :situps::situps::situps: or something!!!

Night ALL. See you in the morning!!! IS it THURSDAY YET??? I think Debi wants to buy something. :rofl: :rofl:

Okay now that you have brought up my SPENDING HABITS !!!!!

Well maybe I WANT TO get a CARD TEMPLATE on THURSDAY in the BOUTIQUE to make my NEW BFF a CARD !!!! A NICE CARD !!!! Maybe . . .I . . .WILL. . .MAYBE. . .I . . .WON'T !!!!

MAYBE I'll call my new BFF & we'll :conversation: back & forth. . .MAYBE. . .or . . .we could :mail: each other ALL THE TIME. . .I could :drive1: right over to her house & give HER some lovely :daisy::daisy::daisy:. . .that is if Monkey doesn't eat them first. . . .BTW have you seen Monkey????? He went to :mail: something & I'm not seeing him in the yard on his "Gym Set" !!!!!!!

Monkey, Monkey, Where are you??????????

Monkey here look what Mommy has. . . . :banana::banana::banana:

Monkey it's :bedtime: . . . .

Monkey?

Debi, I think there's something moving in my :mail: could it be...... No, :monkeydance: wouldn't have mailed himself to visit me...... would he??? You'd better call louder!!! I don't think he can hear you with all of his :blinking-in-scarf: wrapped around his neck to keep him warm. Doesn't he know it's summer time in MN and we actually have warm weather??? :rofl:

He can come for a visit as long as he doesn't mess with the :dancingcow::dancingcow::dancingcow: I gotta have milk with my poptarts every morning you know. Can't have him upsetting the :dancingcow:

:walkinghelmet::walkinghelmet::walkinghelmet: Hey how come I walk all day and never seem to get anywhere but the boutique???

Angela I'll call you a :littleangel: if you can Help me figure out that last question. Hmmmmmmmmmm maybe I should try :exercisebike: but I know Debi :exercisebike: all the time and never seems to get anywhere else either.

Okay guess I'll just send you all :bighug::bighug::bighug: and hope the blinkie police don't nab me on the way out!!!

:walkinghelmet::walkinghelmet::walkinghelmet: Hey how come I walk all day and never seem to get anywhere but the boutique???

TOO FUNNY !!!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Rosemary the hubbs said we can't carpool anymore . . . .Cause thats the ONLY PLACE WE EVER GO ANYMORE. . .Course I blame it on the July game "dontcha know" !!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

night again ladies. . . .

AHEM!

Its Mrs Angela :) and.. well.. i gotta have ppl,if i didnt have ppl i could never keep up with all of you, all my work AND my family!

My yard is a mess! One of my flowers is in peices, did i make monkey mad? I did say she could play with my monkey.. they can be BFFs

Rosemary dear, the boutique is a place of mystery. The building is one of mechanical masterpiece. With a click of the switch by Ro, the shelves and walls adjust to recieve more product, or to shrink when product leaves. Its quite amazing to see! So, with it always changing, im not sure you'll ever make it to the end.

Now im off for a meeting with my peeps.

Angela N.

Angela, I think Miss is a title of respect and :wub:, and it's a southern thing. Doesn't mean you're not married to your Darling DH! ^_^ and oh my goodness, how am I ever going to make it through all the products in the boutique! Oh Dear. No wonder we need the monkeys!!! :monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance: Let 'em loose girls!!! We need help finding all those wonderful goodies in the boutique!!!

Still got my :curlers: in my hair this morning and need to get going. I spend so much time :gathering: with you all that I don't get much else done around here! :rofl:

I've got an appt with my dr. this morning, don't worry it's a check up not for anything wrong. Annual. When's the last time you had a physical??? HMMMMMmmm? Time to make an appt? is it??? I've got to :drive1: in the rain this morning, but I'm not complaining 'cause we haven't had rain all month!!! YEAH!!! :dancing_penguin::clapping_kitty::winking_baby:

OH DEAR. . . .Mrs Angela. . .YES YES "Miss" is USED by The Hubbs' people. . .(call um "people" in the SOUTH, not "family") My MIL ALWAYS says "your people" meaning FAMILY. . . .

Anyway Monkey is TOO UPSET to type this himself. . . .He spent the nite at Auntie Rosemary's last night. . . .THEY BAKED & BAKED & BAKED somemore trying to make him FEEL BETTER !!!

Now he's UPSET cause he thinks you are MAD AT HIM for saying "Miss Angela". . .BUT he's POLITE. . .And he ONLY ment it as RESPECT !!!! I've TRIED my BEST to talk to him. . .BUT HE WON'T COME OUTTA HIS TREE HOUSE NOW !!!!!

WE . . . .er. . . .HE. . . .no. . . .WE are SORRY IF we made you MAD. . .not glad. . .BUT MAD. . .And promise to TRY TO DO BETTER "dontcha know". . . . . :disappearing-smilie: <--------------LOOK at that FACE can you REALLY BE MAD AT THAT FACE??? I ASK YOU ladies & gentleman of the jury. . . .Is this a FACE of a 1st degree WALMART GREETER????? I think not & REST MY CASE. . . .

(sorry Monkey Mommy's done ALL she can, it's up to "MRS." Angela NOW)

PLEZ come down NOW Monkey. . . .Mommy's got "TANG". . .come on "YOU KNOW YOU you want it". . ."Oh Monkey SHE REALLY isn't MAD at you". . . .(at least I hope not). . . .

Debi, I think there's something moving in my :mail: could it be...... No, :monkeydance: wouldn't have mailed himself to visit me...... would he??? You'd better call louder!!! I don't think he can hear you with all of his :blinking-in-scarf: wrapped around his neck to keep him warm. Doesn't he know it's summer time in MN and we actually have warm weather??? :rofl:

I'm pretty sure :monkeydance: would have needed his :blinking-in-scarf: neck wrapped up these last couple of days in MN. What's this with not getting to 70 degrees in over 70 hours - it's the middle of July!!!!

Archived