Rejunevenate Winners

tinkerbell11

Hey Monkey! I woudlnt invite a monkey i didnt like to play with my lil monkey!! :) So your okay.

I lived in the south for 5 years, and calling others Miss/Mrs is now ingrained. I make my kids do it. But if i know that person has a husband, i make them call them the right mrs, is that out of character for the South? I seem to remember if someone knew that person, the right mrs/miss was used? Gosh.. that was 7 years ago, memory fades. i can pull up my southern drawl when i want ;) hehehe.

Monkey, know what? I think this thread has been officially HIJACKED!!!!!!!

:) Im good at that.

No word yet on the winners.. hang in!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!! How did it get to be the 22nd and you haven't been notified of the re-JUNE-venate winners?!?!?! :blink::o:wacko::o It's my fault! It's my fault!! It's my fault!!!! I am so sorry! As a few of you surmised... the verification took a bit longer than a typical monthly message board game takes for compiling our winner list. But it didn't take this long, for goodness sake! I missed the first July newsletter inclusion deadline and then got wrapped up in preparing the July message board game and then *whoooooosh*. Did you hear it? That was the sound of re-JUNE-venate flying right out of my head :plane: and off my radar. I'm so sorry. I dropped the ball. I'm baffled by how we got this far into the month with not one single person emailing/PMing me asking about the results! Somehow I missed this thread when it was started earlier in the month and I was terrified to see it had grown to a 2 page thread when it was brought to my attention today. I thought I'd find members wielding pitchforks and calling for my immediate termination. Instead I found emoticon-wielding, job-hunting monkeys making this the happy purple place that it is. Thanks for that :)

Now I could be kind and give up the winners' names now. In fact, I'd planned to do just that! But I read one sweet member's comment about how she likes the more dramatic way of getting the news when she reads it in the newsletter. I'm going to assume she speaks for all of you ( :giggle_bear: ) and let the suspense continue to build. You won't be disappointed ;)

Hey Monkey! I woudlnt invite a monkey i didnt like to play with my lil monkey!! :) So your okay.

I lived in the south for 5 years, and calling others Miss/Mrs is now ingrained. I make my kids do it. But if i know that person has a husband, i make them call them the right mrs, is that out of character for the South? I seem to remember if someone knew that person, the right mrs/miss was used? Gosh.. that was 7 years ago, memory fades. i can pull up my southern drawl when i want ;) hehehe.

Monkey, know what? I think this thread has been officially HIJACKED!!!!!!!

:) Im good at that.

No word yet on the winners.. hang in!

"letter to MRS. Angela"

Dear MRS. Angela, I am SO SORRY if I have UPSET you in ANYWAY !!!! My manners are a bit bad, but THEN I AM ONLY 4 months old !!!! And my Mommy wants me to be POLITE !!!! So she is FORCING. . .er. .MAKING. . er. . .(okay Mommy I'll change it) ASKING me to write this letter to you & ask you to FORGIVE my BAD MANNERS. Is there something I can DO to make this better???? Maybe make you a BANANA SHAKE???? Bring you chocolate???? How about BANANA MUFFINS??? I really WANT TO BE A "PEOPLE PLEASER" and NOT A BAD Monkey. . . PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ forgive me MRS. Angela. . .PRETTY PLEZ. . . .

Signed a "HUMBLED little guy" :disappearing-smilie:

Monkey are you DONE yet??? Okay let's :drive1: over to MRS. Angela's & on the way YOU can put that letter in the corner :mail: box. . .Then it's over to the corner of MRS. Angela's house for YOU YOUNG MAN. . .Did you get your :sorry: & :booboo: signs done yet??? Okay "YOUNG MAN" you are gonna stay on that corner UNTIL SHE FORGIVES YOU !!!!!!!

LOL...

Hey Ang, we forgive you!!! I think we all have at one time or another missed something. *SUpeR bIg HuGs**

Angela

(monkey... see the bannana, good monkey, now.. shush monkey... be a good quiet monkey... follow me monkey.... sh... thats a good monkey, monkey like the banana?)

LOL...

Hey Ang, we forgive you!!! I think we all have at one time or another missed something. *SUpeR bIg HuGs**

Angela

(monkey... see the bannana, good monkey, now.. shush monkey... be a good quiet monkey... follow me monkey.... sh... thats a good monkey, monkey like the banana?)

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

DEBI

<------------ANGELA'S STEALING MONKEY!!!!!! :monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance:

"Monkey OH MONKEY !!!!!! Where are you"????? Mommy has dinner done"

"come out come out where ever you are"

(10 minutes later)

"But Officer he WAS HERE just a little bit ago. . .I went to start his dinner :banana::banana::banana: & COULD'NT find him anywhere !!!!

Please take this picture of him -------------> :disappearing-smilie:

He's so little just 4 months old & I'm so scared. . .No I'm SURE NO ONE WOULD STEAL him" !!!!

"And he has Foggie with him"

Officer's reply. . .

"YES mam 6 ft. . . brown coat. . . carry'n a small frog. . . in green skin". . ."OK mam gonna get this right out". . .

I MISS my MONKEY !!!!!!! :monstercry::monstercry::monstercry::monstercry:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!! How did it get to be the 22nd and you haven't been notified of the re-JUNE-venate winners?!?!?! :blink::o:wacko::o It's my fault! It's my fault!! It's my fault!!!! I am so sorry! As a few of you surmised... the verification took a bit longer than a typical monthly message board game takes for compiling our winner list. But it didn't take this long, for goodness sake! I missed the first July newsletter inclusion deadline and then got wrapped up in preparing the July message board game and then *whoooooosh*. Did you hear it? That was the sound of re-JUNE-venate flying right out of my head :plane: and off my radar. I'm so sorry. I dropped the ball. I'm baffled by how we got this far into the month with not one single person emailing/PMing me asking about the results! Somehow I missed this thread when it was started earlier in the month and I was terrified to see it had grown to a 2 page thread when it was brought to my attention today. I thought I'd find members wielding pitchforks and calling for my immediate termination. Instead I found emoticon-wielding, job-hunting monkeys making this the happy purple place that it is. Thanks for that :)

Now I could be kind and give up the winners' names now. In fact, I'd planned to do just that! But I read one sweet member's comment about how she likes the more dramatic way of getting the news when she reads it in the newsletter. I'm going to assume she speaks for all of you ( :giggle_bear: ) and let the suspense continue to build. You won't be disappointed ;)

Uh-oh...sounds like Ang dropped the bucket into MY lap and now I'm the "bad guy" ;) LOL! I hope not too many tomatoes get thrown at me and I hope not too many monkeys wreak havoc in my shopping cart and home. Come to think of it 2 of my DS are old enough to cause WAY more trouble than the average pack of monkeys...

I'm so glad to hear we'll see the winners soon!

ROAD TRIP!!! You :drive1: to my house and pick me up and we can :plane: from here to Angela's house. I'm sure that's where they are, don'tcha know!!! We'll probably find them :winter_brr: in their shoes and :shycouch: until they see we've come to get them. You can :walkinghelmet::walkinghelmet::walkinghelmet: and you can :exercisebike::exercisebike::exercisebike: but we'll catch up with you eventually!!! :monkeydance::bouncing-frog:

Rosemary PLEASE :drive1: FASTER. . .Won't this :sinking: of a car go any faster???? Sorry I'm just so :wobbly-eyes: with worry !!!! I've alerted the "POSTING POLICE" & they said they will have her house :circle:'d by the time we get there. . . .

Poor little dude hasn't had his :banana: :banana::banana::banana:, & it's his :bedtime: !!!!

I'm gonna :bighug::bighug: & :bighug: them both when we see them. . . .I've been :banghead: ever since he was gone. . .Why did I let him outside????? :banghead: !!!! Well they will see that we ARE NOT :dancingchicken::dancingchicken::dancingchicken: when we :walkinghelmet: right up to that house & take them BACK !!!!! They won't :caterpillar: out that back door. not the the "PP" :circle: ing them. . .

Debi I'm :drive1: as fast as I can. I'm a little :unsure: myself. I think we might have taken a wrong turn and

I don't want to end up at the :dancing_penguin: with all the :snow_grin::snow_laugh::snow_cool:

It's :winter_brr: there and MONKEY and FROGGIE don't have their :blinking-in-scarf::blinking-in-scarf: with them.

Maybe we should go pick up :santa: and some :mikec::mikec::mikec: to help us. It is their down time of year, you know!!!

Maybe they can beg Angela to :please: let them go home!!!

:runningdog: I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!!!

hmm... monkey, she hasnt found us yet... *closet door opens*... its quiet.. where is she monkey? * monkey looks around, noticies dinner on the table and begins to eat*... monkey... where is Debi?

Angela N.

Archived