Got My New Laptop!

So Today was my 13 anniversary and yesterday when I got home from a weekend away something happened to my computer! I figure it had to do with DH playing on it all the time. So today we bought me a laptop I don't have to share anymore!! Yahoo. Now I"m thinking I should upgrade to PSE 7 but I'm using Vista is that ok or no?

Still puttingin e-mail and stuff will take a few days before I'm scrapping but I'm so happy!!!

So Today was my 13 anniversary and yesterday when I got home from a weekend away something happened to my computer! I figure it had to do with DH playing on it all the time. So today we bought me a laptop I don't have to share anymore!! Yahoo. Now I"m thinking I should upgrade to PSE 7 but I'm using Vista is that ok or no?

Still puttingin e-mail and stuff will take a few days before I'm scrapping but I'm so happy!!!

Spend the big bucks and get Photoshop CS4... it's AWESOME!

Congratulations on the new computer! How fun!

I got mine in January, I think. It's Vista. And I bought PSE7. Works great. (I didn't/don't have the funds for CS.)

Enjoy your new toy. I love having a laptop all to myself for my pictures and scrapping and I agree, upgrade to CS if you can.

Enjoy your new toy!! How exciting!!! CS is so much fun and if you can wait till they send out the sales email which should be soon I would. Either way Costco has PSE7 cheep and enjoy your new toy!!

Archived