Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PBarnes

July Mid-month Gallery Layout Contest

16 posts in this topic

Ah, vacations! They’re so relaxing and fun, but can be expensive, too. For the Mid-July Layout Contest, we want to see your layouts featuring your vacation or staycation photos! If you don’t have any vacation plans, what will you do instead? Scrap those plans! Post you layouts in the Mid-July Monthly Layout Gallery before August 15th at midnight, EDT and you could win a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique. Be sure to include the credits for items used in the description area or under the Details tab. Good Luck!

Oh, I just came home with HUNDREDS of vacation photos (and of course, I was mentally planning LOs as I took them!) Now to get this done before the deadline!

Just got home from my vacationa and have hundreds of photos. Lots of material to work with.

Woo Hoo! I have been working on vacation pics as well. Gotta love that when that happens :D Can't wait to see all the cool places people are venturing to!

hey ladies... Staycation works to.. no? lol. This year was the first year in many that we actually went some place. OOOH and October is considered my vacation last year.. i could scrap that!

so many great ideas for Vacation... i expect you all to upload a layout!! (theres a GC to win ya know?)

Oh ...vacation... what a wonderful thought ... how about daycation? We haven't been on a long vacation yet this year ...but do day trips work?

This is the first vacation I've been on with the idea ahead of time of scrapping it . . . came home with tons of pictures. Here's my favorite LO from the trip so far: Old Fashioned Fun.

Is there a limit as to how many LO's you can post for a contest? I have another one that I am working on, but I already posted 3 of them.

I have no idea Julie, I was wondering the same thing. Here's a layout I did of our trip to Venice and a walk to the Rialto Bridge on our last morning there. As a side note, that is Doug peering around the building looking at the bridge. ;)

I love vacation layouts and these make up the bulk of the layouts I do so a perfect challenge for me. Thanks Pat :)

Here is mine from our trip to Norway in december 2008 Winter Vacation

Now I can't get the link to work do we do it another way now so can somebody please expain how in simple terms please :)

Here's Jane's link for her BEAUTIFUL Norway layout.

Jane the little box just to the right of the smiley is the one you want to use to add your links with. It works just like before.

I have so many vacation photos, but this is one of the few that I have actually scrapped so far.