Anyone Seen Todays Monthly Game Clue

RosemaryS

The opening post for the game says the clue may be posted at VARIOUS times of day. Please don't panic. :) If you really feel the need to play, try to find the item without the clue! Wouldn't that be fun? :D

The opening post for the game says the clue may be posted at VARIOUS times of day. Please don't panic. :) If you really feel the need to play, try to find the item without the clue! Wouldn't that be fun? :D

Ummmm :rolleyes: You're kidding right??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Zaz What a great sense of humor you have!!!! :justthinkingabout it:

Actually I did say that on the july game thread, :lol:. How's your back doing today??? Any better?

Yeah, it's better enough that I think we'll finally go out to dinner tonight (with both our cell phones on in case of destruction at my mother's house). :) Thanks for asking. :)

Yeah, it's better enough that I think we'll finally go out to dinner tonight (with both our cell phones on in case of destruction at my mother's house). :) Thanks for asking. :)

Oh, that's good, I've been praying for you! Hope your mom doesn't have any weather problems. NOT good! Better to celebrate a day late than not at all right? :lol:

April, THAT's NOT funny!!! B) okay maybe just a little bit!

Oh, that's good, I've been praying for you! Hope your mom doesn't have any weather problems. NOT good! Better to celebrate a day late than not at all right? :lol:

The destruction would be caused by one of my Haitian hurricanes, not the weather. ;) One of them has been really naughty today (and she'll even tell you about it). ;)

The destruction would be caused by one of my Haitian hurricanes, not the weather. ;) One of them has been really naughty today (and she'll even tell you about it). ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: DS or DD ??? :happy038: Too Funny! Well I'm sure your mom will go :whew: when you're back.

Sorry can't help it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Archived