Its Thursday...what's New?

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought I'd take a peek, too. :)

My boys aren't up yet. lol

This is the last week for that...next Thursday they start school. And Monday and Tuesday morning they have dentist appointments.

So...I'll let them sleep late today.

But...where are the new goodies?????? (I know, we're a bit early still.)

:)

I need to get working today, too.

I've got my brood of five children here with me today, and an in-home meeting to set up therapy for my son at 10am today. Gonna be a terribly busy, and probably stressful day.

Shopping therapy may be in my near future. ;)

Good morning, boutique babes! Just peeking in to see who is here. Going to make some coffee and go read my newsletter. I'll be back later. (Joyce, you will only have 9, 900 photos to scan by then!)

I'm not going to worry about the photos till next week. I need to get back to doing some layouts. I am so far behind on challenges and such. But now that the slides are done I can start on DH's Navy Scrapbook. Need to get it done for Christmas.

Good morning everyone! I just returned from a work trip to New Orleans, it was a good trip but I am so excited to be back home and back to normal. Glad I didn't miss out on the Thursday fun.

<-------Off to get another cup of coffee :)

BIG NEWS HERE - I JUST SCANNED THE LAST SLIDE. :banana::dancingelephant::bouncing-frog: Unless another huge box shows up somewhere, I'm done with the slides.

I know the feeling - now if there just weren't all those dang photos (I might have more than 10,000 LOL) Be sure to share the Navy book. & good luck with the photos - I planned to be half done and I have not even started - not such a productive summer :banghead:

I don't want to sound like a Dummy....but weren't we supposed to get a new message board style or something like that? Did it already happen and I just do see any changes?

LOL. Yup. I sound like a dummy. ROFL.

No you don't - I keep wondering the same thing! And I LOVE your siggy!

Okay now girls, I seem to be TALKING to MYSELF here this morning!!! :dancingcow::dancingcow: Is anyone awake??? :dancingelephant: Let's get that cafienne loaded and up and at'em!!!!

Didja see that fantastic freebie from Theresa this morning??? It's so cooolllll ! Need to scrap with it!!!

'course I did set my kitchen oven timer so I don't forget to go to the dentist this morning. Wake up, WAKE UP!!!

I've only got an hour!!! Need to feed the monkeys some more!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana: They're not

moving FAST enough!!! I'll have to leave and nothing will be showing up yet!!! HELP!!!

I don't want to sound like a Dummy....but weren't we supposed to get a new message board style or something like that? Did it already happen and I just do see any changes?

LOL. Yup. I sound like a dummy. ROFL.

No you don't - I keep wondering the same thing! And I LOVE your siggy!

Thanks Sue! ;)

Ok, good...glad I'm not the only one wonderin'!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Anybody have a magic wand? I'm ready for something new to show up!!! :dancingelephant:

Archived