Its Thursday...what's New?

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm off work today so I can play too! I took two days off to be here while we had new windows put in & they finished yesterday.

Of course, I could have gone to work anyway, but it's much more fun hanging out here

Definitely more fun!

Oooooooooo Audrey good thing you're not brown nosing, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love Amanda too ya know. :lol: :lol: :lol:

<-----NOPE not brown nosing here either!!!

OMG. ROFL. LOL. HAHAHA.

I deleted my post because I didn't know if that was right or not!

Now I'm gonna have to repost it! That's halarious!

I orginally posted:

Almost missed this post!!! :lol: But not quite!!!

**Crosses her fingers that Amanda Sok puts out a new collection today

:)

*** Secretly hopes Amanda Sok sees this so she knows how much I love her!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~~

ROFL. :)

Hahaha, too fast for ya aren't I :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I typed so fast I typed in your quotes :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest JessicaLeigh

:disappearing-smilie: OK....what is it that we are looking for. Man I sound like a nerd. New stuff? Someone throw me a lifesaver (cherry plz, they float better!)

Jess

Good Grief - I walk to the kitchen to get more coffee and the MB lights up like a Christmas tree!!!!

<-------------asks. . ."GOT :xmastree: " ?????????????????

hey ladies I FOUND TODAY'S STAR. . . . . :rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL, Jessica! Yup, we are on the hunt for NEW ITEMS in the Boutique. They release new products every Thursday ... so we chat, snack, laugh, have fun, and watch the boutique for the new arrivals! You are now an official "SG Boutique Babe"!

:disappearing-smilie: OK....what is it that we are looking for. Man I sound like a nerd. New stuff? Someone throw me a lifesaver (cherry plz, they float better!)

Jess

Personally I like butterscotch, but okay here's a cherry one for ya!!! Click on the underlined words and it will take you to the boutique to see the new goodies.

If you open up a new tab and go to the boutique page, well here is the new stuff, just click on the link.

Ohhh glitter edge styles yippeeee!!!

and Metal edge styles too!!!

Guest JessicaLeigh
LOL, Jessica! Yup, we are on the hunt for NEW ITEMS in the Boutique. They release new products every Thursday ... so we chat, snack, laugh, have fun, and watch the boutique for the new arrivals! You are now an official "SG Boutique Babe"!

Wooooo Hoooooo! Okies, and Thanks to ya'll for just pickin me right up (hope you don't mind the coal dust, kinda goes with me everywhere lol)

Here's the link to the "New Items" in the Boutique. Keep a tab open in your browser and frequently refresh, Jessica

Probably the one and only rule of being a Boutique Babe:

MUST REFRESH OFTEN!

Rofl. :)

Welcome to our happy silly crazy fun Thursdays Jessica!!

Wooooo Hoooooo! Okies, and Thanks to ya'll for just pickin me right up (hope you don't mind the coal dust, kinda goes with me everywhere lol)

Hey we take ya however we find you!!! :respect:

Okay, just :dancingghost::dancingghost::dancingghost: Got half an hour before my timer goes off and so do I to the dentist.

Come on Monkeys lets get hopping :disappearing-smilie: Do ya want the :bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog: to help you???

Oh yay! Those glitter and metal edges are in my cart!

I bought the ones that came out last week and love 'em!

metal edge

glitter edge it has some gradient glitter edges in it, too.

Oops sorry Char, ya beat me, WELL not BEAT me, but ya got there first, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: How are you this morning?

:hit-head-with-hammer: See? That's your hand...not mine! :rofl:

Definitely don't mind the coal dust ... my grandpop was a coal miner!

metal edge

Oops sorry Char, ya beat me, WELL not BEAT me, but ya got there first, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: How are you this morning?

Oh and here I thought I was :banghead::banghead::banghead: Oh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Okay, just :dancingghost::dancingghost::dancingghost: Got half an hour before my timer goes off and so do I to the dentist.

Come on Monkeys lets get hopping :disappearing-smilie: Do ya want the :bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog: to help you???

<-----------says Rosemary LOOKS SO CUTE in her :curlers: this morning DOES'NT SHE????????????

Here's the link to the "New Items" in the Boutique. Keep a tab open in your browser and frequently refresh, Jessica

Kimmy "you're SUCH A GOOD Newbie MOMMY". . . . :disappearing-smilie:

ROFL! With 4 kids and 2 (almost 3) grandchildren ... just oozes out of me, Debi! :disappearing-smilie:

metal edge

Oh and here I thought I was :banghead::banghead::banghead: Oh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL

The boys looked over at me as I was laughing.

:hahohi:

Probably the one and only rule of being a Boutique Babe:

MUST REFRESH OFTEN!

Rofl. :)

Welcome to our happy silly crazy fun Thursdays Jessica!!

<------------get's REFRESH FINGER !!!! OUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<-----------says Rosemary LOOKS SO CUTE in her :curlers: this morning DOES'NT SHE????????????

Oh GEE Debi, thanks for pointing out my :curlers: I could have gone all day without that!!! Here have some :daisy::daisy::daisy:

Guest JessicaLeigh

Ok, got the tab open, now as they release new stuff today, does it go to the top of the list or do you have to hunt for cool stuff that no one has listed yet. (and yes I raised my hand :disappearing-smilie: )

Archived